Forex Day Trader's Thread

one can short euro/usd with stop-loss at 1.44, hold it medium term can fall to 1.12
trading is for your own risk, i do not claim or guarantee that you can profit from this information

haha, got it... doubt i would hold all the way to break highs above 1.44 took shorted another small piece at 142.05, more offers higher up to 1.43

euro/usd has no business around 1.44 if it comes that high, cut your loss 78.6% retrace however comes in arond 1.4340 which is the worst correction if my labeling is indeed correct, so maximum stop-loss should be 1.44/1.4440

enjoy

it seems the trend is up today. Unless the Fed is making a big surprise

Been a bit of a strange day today and I feel maybe there's still another twist in the plot. It wouldn't surprise me if I flattened up before the fed and just sat on the sides. (If 1.43 hits before 7pm i'm out like a jewel thief :LOL:)

I was looking to short eur and gbp...Perhaps we should all wait for FOMC. But generally I am $ bull from now and will accumulate $s

I've got 2 stops.. one for 45 pips long 1.425 - 1.4295 and one for 110 pips short 1.42 1.409 :cool:

i liked it short from these prices before and it made us money, gotta put it on again if it gives u the chance, have to

this upside in markets is nice.. you see euro barely travelling higher as markets move up (or even lower) and diving as markets fall

the countertrend against usd, can be over best case, or is almost over, its a matter of time if you ask me.. but cant rule out 1.43.. the decline in usd looks corrective, therefore the retracement is likely to be fully retraced

enjoy

if my forecast is indeed on track, then usd index will surge through 80 within a few days, thereafter you can only chase if you are not in it

im guessing it was a massive short squeeze in the eur back to these levels and has very little to do with solid fundamentals. still like the pair short and have put on another position here at 1.4211, small size