Forex Day Trader's Thread

well that ninja action on Friday turned out to be big fake out (it seems).. irritating.. it really had all the hallmarks of the beginning of a big move..

eur gbp struggle vs usd ..more and more evidence mount .. a not bought USD index at 77 is a missed big fish

but the resistance is stiff for gold around 938/940 and euro usd around 1.4100.. normally this will cause some bounce.. but if it blasts through it.. euro will fall rapidly to 1.3x

short eur also ahead of fed announcements. was waiting for a bigger bounce but i now have a short position on small size for fear of missing a sharp move lower. willing to add higher.

short eur also ahead of fed announcements. was waiting for a bigger bounce but i now have a short position on small size for fear of missing a sharp move lower. willing to add higher.

dont fear.. normally this fed will cause bullishnes across the boards, we have seen this many times in the past, the slope of hope

Euro/usd

i think the euro/usd needs a C
but the minimal requirement is around 1.4180 which is already almost furfilled.
so indeed its better that you did have a higher short pos before hand..

now its a fight to get in ;)

Attachments

• euro present buddies t2w.gif
    euro present buddies t2w.gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 125
this whole move in the eur has really tested the boundaries of wave theory. i feel ok about averaging into this short position, in fact i think its almost necessary as some of the moves have been really choppy. Hard to pick exact prices, must have conviction and patience but i think this could be a big winner over the next few months.

i doubt very much they raise rates but wouldnt be surprised to see the usd rally across the board on positive comments

If the Fed says they're going to stop buying bonds there will be a monstrous USD rally.. personally I think shorting Euros is the way to go but I'm going to nest stops on both sides of the price just in case because we could see some big movement either way,..

it is a good day my friends.. banked 95 pips on Ninja after the little ******* hit me for -25 yesterday..

missed my Euro long entry point by about 8 pips though :(

trading with tight stops in your sleep is tough work..