Forex Day Trader's Thread

looks like euro wants to make a small bounce

EURO desires 4360 by the end of the week. If you think that it will make a small bounce then tank then I can't see it. Price action rarely bucks the theory of alternating impulse wave and retracement.

EURO desires 4360 by the end of the week. If you think that it will make a small bounce then tank then I can't see it. Price action rarely bucks the theory of alternating impulse wave and retracement.

euro can bounce to 1.43x best case, but many will sell off euro then

i disagree, the move up in the usd index was not corrective but impulsive, more upside coming for usd index , any correction can be viewed as a buying opportunity

I'm new to the boards but have been trading this eur/usd pair for about a year now. Wondering what some of the longer to medium term biases are for this pair as the recent movements have left me slightly confused. Personally, i am looking for a bounce to 1.4250 area to get short for a larger move down based on elliot wave. thoughts? are you guys scalping moves today?
~B

yeah u can see usd.. is a lot stronger than recently..
but i think its close to finish its first up wave

i have a feeling that if this move lower in the eur wants to be really aggressive we might not be lucky enough to get a decent bounce to short, but i dont want to chase it down either. these reversals do tend to happen rather quickly though, leaving alot of people in the dust. stuck... dont want to chase, dont want to miss the move.
~B

i have a feeling that if this move lower in the eur wants to be really aggressive we might not be lucky enough to get a decent bounce to short, but i dont want to chase it down either. these reversals do tend to happen rather quickly though, leaving alot of people in the dust. stuck... dont want to chase, dont want to miss the move.
~B

thats the result if one is too scared to buy at 77, trends change, and you will hardly able to get in.. but i do think there will be some bounce.., but indeed worst case this was all of the bounce, usd selling has exhausted

it's definitely not strong against the JPY.. just got stopped out in ninja :( looks like a full retracement of the entire Friday move is underway..

usd index

it's definitely not strong against the JPY.. just got stopped out in ninja :( looks like a full retracement of the entire Friday move is underway..

we can count 5 waves up complete in usd index, a 3 wave counter decline should give a nice buy, but lets wait and see how it develops..