Forex Day Trader's Thread

anyways...i'm not watching the euro trade overnight...gonna get an early night....catch ya guys and girls in the morning!

no, I agree with Sean.. it's all about ninja tonight.. which will almost surely tank.. this will cause USD weakness just like it did last night.. you go long EU and then short for London.

I'm short EJ

The head strategist at my broker thinks a nasty short squeeze is in the cards in JPY pairs.. he says a bear trap is setting up..

mm... what I see fundamentally: better results for eurozone and still higher interest rates could lead to euro growth, which imo is not necessarily good for eurozone.
technically: total confusion, H&S on euro, dollar set to shoot up but all remaining quiet, another H&S (bearish) on dollar index... interesting bit for me while still learning

The head and shoulder's pattern on the daily EURUSD chart are saying the price may be heading back down. There is a small HAS pattern and then if you look back further or on the weekly chart you can see the longer term one forming.

Sean.. Euro up son.. you]re alseep but you'll awake to filet mignon son.. nice call

just got to my desk Pip...bad news bro...I got stopped out..down 25 pips...

I needed a slightly larger s/l...a 40 pip stop would have kept me in the trade....

I would have stayed up to watch it but I was shattered last night....see what happens when you turn you back on the market...!!!

just got to my desk Pip...bad news bro...I got stopped out..down 25 pips...

I needed a slightly larger s/l...a 40 pip stop would have kept me in the trade....

I would have stayed up to watch it but I was shattered last night....see what happens when you turn you back on the market...!!!

im going to get long again...the closer to 13800 the better....I think we'll see atleast 13900 or even 14000 at a stretch...

euro's running away from me....i going to wait for a pull back....thats if there is a pull back

here's what i see....

Attachments

• EUR-USD.jpg
    EUR-USD.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 104