Forex Day Trader's Thread

wonder if UJ wants to revisit the neck line of the head & shoulder... if it's the case then it's around 96.8, also matched with 0.38 fib from the top & it may take a while to get back there (a day or 2?)

I hate it too .. I'm banking UJ (15 pips) and keeping EJ open (25 pips right now)..

hate it though.. market has no interest in another downtrend.. need for the Americans to lead things..

yup... absolutely no conviction.. no follow through..

I really think you're showing a lot of promise with the way you feel the market yankee.. You might be one of the 5%.

I'm sure Genics would agree, but as I understand he's beating up some Belgians at a soccer match in Antwerp tonight.

hehe , you are stil awake? I'm heading to bed now, just finished other things ... Good night!

Dollar is on a downward trend. The few days downward action in equities is a mere long liquidation..(profit taking..nerve calming), The next up leg is the making. As usual Dollar must paly the inverse role

your probably right....but i'm working with what will happen during a 1-10 day period....

Yea I see ! But I do not see and strenght in the dollar short term. I do not see Euro or cable below 13400 or 15000 respectively .

I appreciate your thoughts....I've been short Eur/USD since 13700.....been short Cable at 15300...i,m looking good so far.....

I just wish I had a short position on Eur/JPY...i'm looking for an entry now....I think circa 13000-13100 would be ideal.

I think the Euro might break 134 by the end of this week...and then probably resume its up trend shooting to the moon (14000)

I appreciate your thoughts....I've been short Eur/USD since 13700.....been short Cable at 15300...i,m looking good so far.....

I just wish I had a short position on Eur/JPY...i'm looking for an entry now....I think circa 13000-13100 would be ideal.

I think the Euro might break 134 by the end of this week...and then probably resume its up trend shooting to the moon (14000)

That is nice move by you and according to the market taking a breather. Only that I do not see this continuing from here.

That is nice move by you and according to the market taking a breather. Only that I do not see this continuing from here.

EURO BREAK BELOW 13400 IS PLAUSIBLE

Attachments

• EUR090514.GIF
    EUR090514.GIF
    10.8 KB · Views: 121
Not sure about EUR/USD. It may not go much higher than today's high. The market is choppy today though. There maybe some shorting opportunities later... UJ, if it breaks the current range then it may go up to 96.6 or higher, although zig zagging