Forex Day Trader's Thread

Not sure about EUR/USD. It may not go much higher than today's high. The market is choppy today though. There maybe some shorting opportunities later... UJ, if it breaks the current range then it may go up to 96.6 or higher, although zig zagging

EU is trapped between H1 50 & 200ma so the tendency is gradually going lower for short term. Daily pressured to go back to or near 200ma, maybe 1.345 level? but the longer term weekly & monthly is still up.

Take a gamble bet, long UJ @ 95.65, SL @ 95.45, TP @ 96.4, minimum position

They're both beign heavily offered at the highs.. I like where my stops are placed because I think there will be a lot of traders joining me. if they don't get triggered, no harm no foul..

USD/CAD approaching 1.1710 again. It's bounced off this level twice today, but I'm going to play a breakdown if it breaks through. Sell stop at 1.1705. Then I'll place a buy stop at 1.1715 and I'll be targeting 1.1680 on the downside.

USD/CAD approaching 1.1710 again. It's bounced off this level twice today, but I'm going to play a breakdown if it breaks through. Sell stop at 1.1705. Then I'll place a buy stop at 1.1715 and I'll be targeting 1.1680 on the downside.

yeah, look like a sound plan

Good call. I'm thinking of shorting it again. Looks like it's breaking out of the triangle to the downside.

Good call. I'm thinking of shorting it again. Looks like it's breaking out of the triangle to the downside.

Hard to say, H4 still showing slight upside, so if you short it, watch out near 95.3 or so. I don't think this baby will go south anytime soon

Can I ask you what software you use? I have an account with Interactive Brokers, but I don't really like the charts. I can't even get a 4 hour chart, I have to go to a different website. I've read a lot of forex traders use the 4 hour chart as their master chart and don't trade against it's direction.

Can I ask you what software you use? I have an account with Interactive Brokers, but I don't really like the charts. I can't even get a 4 hour chart, I have to go to a different website. I've read a lot of forex traders use the 4 hour chart as their master chart and don't trade against it's direction.

I think you can hook up Sierra chart to IB. Look at this

well.. I definitely didn't get the oomph I had expected from my EUR/USD stop .. it's just sitting there.. down 5 pips.. need some USD weakness..

I went long @ 1.3533 after a nice divergence on the H1 RSI and fibo confluence ... believe should keep up to 1.3670 if momentum continues .. then another possible reverse divergence on the h4 would have me reverse .. trailing my stop to 1,3610