Forex Day Trader's Thread

There is slight possibility EJ retrace back to 129.9. If not then watch out for resistance around 128.5 and then taking profit @ 127.5, IMO

Ninja will test 95 .. if it breaks EJ will utterly tank along with it.. This sucks though.. I was way up on the day from my EU trade and I got burned by AUD/USD

i think we'll see more dollar and yen buying......

as long as stock keep selling off,,,..this should continue....

Attachments

• EUR-JPY.jpg
    EUR-JPY.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 122
We're right near major support in the S&P .. tomorrow we'll see if a new downtrend is beginning or if this was all just a really painful correction.. -0.4% drop in retail sales is a major improvement over the previous month.. The market was just expecting better.. Sooooooooo.. who knows? We'll have to see tomorrow.. The MO is down on EJ..

You'll be wiped out within a few weeks if you don't stop now Sully.. You don't have the slightest idea what you're doing.

That's true man, but you have to demo trade for at least 6 months until you really understand.. Then you start with real money and you will almost surely lose it.. I blew out my account 6 times before I finally (and very slowly) started to inch forward.. I lost $6,000 initially..

The trade you just made was incredibly dangerous for example.. You don't want to jump in and grab 20 pips on a pair with a 6 pip spread that has been heading down with strong momentum.. You'll die quickly doing that..

well.. everyone told me the same thing and I still did things my way so I wouldn't blame you if you kept going.. just be prepared emotionally because it's almost impossible that you will find initial success.