Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm actually making a web site now..

I'm going to begin buying delapidated houses, splitting them into 4 units and housing immigrants.. Our society throws around the term "slumlord" a bit too much, but I'm progressing with the plan and need advertising.

My ninja trade is paying for my first ad :devilish:

BANKED 20!

TEXANS%20logo.jpg

:cheesy:

I'm going to begin buying delapidated houses, splitting them into 4 units and housing immigrants.. Our society throws around the term "slumlord" a bit too much, but I'm progressing with the plan and need advertising.

they will just use you
they move out at night , oweing rent
taking everthing with them , carpets light fittings cookers
I put nice mirrors on the landings and plants and they took the lot
this has happend several times
before you go ahead ask other landlords
not the ones that want to sell

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WOW.. not the reply I was expecting!

well, I'm sorry that happened to you but it's nice to talk to another aspiring slumlord.. In TX we are forced to buy home owner's insurance which protects against all that EXCEPT the sneaky Pete in the middle of the night.. if they flake out on rent that's it.. back to Mexico scot free..

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

WOW.. not the reply I was expecting!

well, I'm sorry that happened to you but it's nice to talk to another aspiring slumlord.. In TX we are forced to buy home owner's insurance which protects against all that EXCEPT the sneaky Pete in the middle of the night.. if they flake out on rent that's it.. back to Mexico scot free..

I hope it covers the electric bill
1 of mine left oweing £2000.00
I do not have to pay but there is a lot of hassel sorting it out
there are a lot of problems I do not buy apartments anymore
only houses with a garage and garden
somewhere to park the car and a garage to put all the junk

Last edited:
1 of mine left oweing £2000.00

$3,300! [spits coffee all over computer screen]

oh dear.. well, you can choose a sort of lease that is all-inclusive and you can monitor the bills.. I'll just have to watch out for nuclear fusion reactors being started in my hovel..

Mexicans keep a really low profile btw.. They fly under the radar and being obnoxious is a bad idea.

$3,300! [spits coffee all over computer screen]

oh dear.. well, you can choose a sort of lease that is all-inclusive and you can monitor the bills.. I'll just have to watch out for nuclear fusion reactors being started in my hovel..

Mexicans keep a really low profile btw.. They fly under the radar and being obnoxious is a bad idea.

use an agent its worth the 10% they charge they take all the hassel
but in the end you have to sort everything out

Wow i can't understand this,

Breaking major support on thin volume + British snowday with clear buy signals on alot of indicators and timeframes

I can't understand why you'd be shorting into that support.. esp today

Someone care to enlighten me?

RICHMOND FED MANUFACTURING INDEX (DEC)
Actual: -4 Cons.: 4 Previous: 1

Was to happy to buy euro again, missed the news

I've seen all I need to see today.. ridiculous..

I've had a very good start to the week despite some moves that don't make too much sense..