Forex Day Trader's Thread

anyone else been buying euro today? im long average price 1.4250 i think we'll break out of this downtrend over the holidays as is usually the case.... willing to add lower... but i think a bounce is coming... maybe up above 1.4400... thats what im playing for anyway

I'm buying 1.4195 s/l 1.4115 or selling 1.4447 s/l 1.4525 and leaving it alone in between..

That gold move today was really, really obnoxious..

Haha, so entered my first live trade by accident, gotta watch the market buy vs limit buy, just a stupid mistake. Got out 2 pips ahead though! Sweet taste of success

congratulations and welcome to HELL..

also, Tuky is a:

chicken-0011.jpg

:p

I said "NOBODY CALLS ME A CHICKEN!" (watched Back to the Future few days ago). I'm in again @47

This is hell, can't something happen that will allow me to put stop at entry and go play the ps3 i got yesterday

You probably won't have much fun until after New Year's.. maybe on the PS3 but not with FX..

markets lovvve to break out over holidays.... im being very careful but i bet we'll see some good action... currency markets at least

The Chinese and Japanese equity marts will be open on Thursday and Friday.. that will be their chance to run willy nilly through the FX markets while we are unwrapping presents..

DAM, you could buy usd/cad and go play ps :D

Someone is selling a lot of cad. Pip thanks for calling me a chiken;)

I had been looking at it earlier along with EU, decided to short EU, wish I had taken the USD/CAD though