Forex Day Trader's Thread

That was good insight. I have been long since Monday on the EUR and Kiwi. I got in too early but am ok now and look for positive moves for another 200 pips or so... I also am short u/y for right now.

Out of every currency pair I have ever traded since I started with real money three years ago, then the USD/CAD has taken the most money from me... I stopped trading it a year ago...LOL.......

You got a professional football that used to be in Houston and you got whiskey and Graceland :LOL:

USD/CHF is my nemesis as far as shear horrific loss is concerned.. and gold.. I've lost every trade I've ever made with gold although I've only traded mini-lots.. 8 for 8 down the tubes :LOL:

The chf follows the eur, only lagging. And gold is going down into the 680 range very soon.

I made a nice profit on USD/CAD yesterday and my trade today survived and is currently 2 pips underwater..

I see and ending diagonal on the USD/CAD maybe down another 100 or more pips and then a really big move up... I love triangles and diagonals, because they mean the train is pulling into the station for a reversal...LOL

My 28 Year old daughter staying here in my house called the cops when I ran out of beer and went to get some more so in my mid 40"s I got my first DUI, which really sucks...

Ouch.. I spent $12,000 in legal fees and fines and got 200 hours community service which took me two months of working all day to do.. I learned my lesson.

I paid one of my customer's who is a lawyer $500.00 for the minimum Tennessee Dui charges which is 11, 29 probation.......48 hours in jail and 24 hours litter pickup...plus about 1200.00 dollars in fines...All money for the county...

Litter pickup costs me 200 dollars, plus I forgot driving school which costs another 200.00

It's all about the money brother... I wish I could do the Library...LOL Anyway I'll get through it and be fine...