Forex Day Trader's Thread

oh great so I've fallen victim to a marketing gimick to suck in Americans?

Well, enjoy Kentucky Fried Chicken chumps! What goes around comes around..

eur/jpy

Attachments

• EUR-JPY.jpg
    EUR-JPY.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 121
EUR/USD seems adament to flirt with 13900....

I think we should get a bounce around 13900....if no bounce....we're going down

Potential bounce to above 14100 is key to recovery in my opinion....

Attachments

• EUR-USD.jpg
    EUR-USD.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 109
Hoping to go long EJ around 133.50 Sean. Going to be patient for that one

Hey Sully...hope you had a good weekend buddy!...

13350???...with the utmost respect we're a long way from 13350...I'd say...if you think we're going there soon..building a short position would be a good idea!

I am long EU with a stop below the big fig.. adding another lot right above it at 1.3905

Hey Sean. Yes, Good weekend. Hope you had a good one too bud. Yes, may place a daring small short trade on it over the next few days. Not too familar with that pair yet though to make a good call

Sully...I'll trade any instrument....as long as I can draw a few lines on the charts...lol

Hey Pip..hope you polished off the last of the Newky Brown...lol...

the GBP/JPY short is looking good,,,the long aussie is still at break even...and the Euro is under water....but euro looks like its turning up now....

I'm up nicely on EU.. getting ready to t/p on a failure of the former breakout level at 1.397

I'd rather die than drink that **** again.. I like Young's Oatmeal Stout from over there though.. Young's Choco Stout is good too..

Last time I was over there I drank Kestrel Super Strength.. then I saw a bum on a bench drinking it..

haha... I would rather stay away from the perfume section, the lager section is just on the other side (y)

If euro didn`t bounce bak I am drownd

Last edited:
eh no, not that bad, just the profits I made last week would be less equal to the losses if euro drops below 1.3900,
anyways good trading for this week I will make up on smth else - this time with a stop loss :mad:

yeah I bough tNikkei on open
and I think I shorted dollar vs yen too

Last edited: