Forex Day Trader's Thread

Aussie

Attachments

• AUD-USD.jpg
    AUD-USD.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 122
I'll admit that it looks bad for Euro but it's an issue of risk/reward.. I'll get stopped out small if I'm wrong but will get several hundred pips if I'm right.. presently up 25

Ninja will hit 70 on the hourly stochastics soon.. I'm looking at a GBP/JPY short because the Yen could come screaming back

shorting GBP/JPY at 158.4 .. take a look at the hourlies.. it looks like a good move..

Even homeless people have A/C in Houston.. old people and kids die without it in the Summer.. I have my A/C on really low and I'm surrounded on both sides by fans.. Houston is the same latitude as Cairo, but the ocean currents carry warm air directly to us so if you can imagine being in Cairo but with someone following you around with a hair dryer blowing it in your face then you can picture how I feel.. It'll get up to 40 in August..

how'd everyone do this week? I got pounded on Aussie when oil tanked but yesterday and today I'm looking at more than 300 pips.. ending the week up quite nicely.

about +500 on euro, but battered heavily today if euro moves lower - still in play, still in play, looking forward to next week...bye for now

how'd everyone do this week? I got pounded on Aussie when oil tanked but yesterday and today I'm looking at more than 300 pips.. ending the week up quite nicely.

im off to the boozer....im up ...will tot it up tomorrow

GBP-JPY...I went short @15788...stop loss @ 15850

I think you're right Pip....Yen looks like it will fight back sunday night...

Attachments

• GBP-JPY.jpg
    GBP-JPY.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 134
yuck.. I can't decide if I like Newcastle Brown Ale or not.. sometimes it tastes good but if it gets to warm it has a FUNKY aftertaste..

GJ is just one of those that makes sense to try... there are certain places spot reaches in any pairs that make the risk/reward attractive.. it's just about there..

yuck.. I can't decide if I like Newcastle Brown Ale or not.. sometimes it tastes good but if it gets to warm it has a FUNKY aftertaste..

GJ is just one of those that makes sense to try... there are certain places spot reaches in any pairs that make the risk/reward attractive.. it's just about there..

dude...i don't think many people drink Newcastle Brown Ale here in England...

My ride has shown up....gotta run...good weekend!