Forex Day Trader's Thread

I'm up 55 on EU old bean..

y'all funny talkin' Britishes wouldn't know you no good English if'n it smacked y'all upside the head. :LOL:

I saw on telly the other day US trader with couple of buddies (lol) trading commodities from his basement, he didnt even use charts, several screens with prices thats all, then he waits for the price action....

scuse my english

Last edited:
i don't know BUDDY...lol....i'm still licking my wounds from the last short of GJ

I have instead gone short Cable....fingers crossed!

GJ...not sure where it going,,...its in no mans land

Attachments

• GBP-JPY.jpg
    GBP-JPY.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 131
looks to me like a perfect double top on the hourlies.. I don't feel particularly great about this.. How did you lose money on your short.. You should have booked at least 150 on it..

looks to me like a perfect double top on the hourlies.. I don't feel particularly great about this.. How did you lose money on your short.. You should have booked at least 150 on it..

i went short late in the day @15674..with a 39 point stop...it took me out and then started to retreat...not to happy...but thats life

Cable is positive though at the moment...

i went short late in the day @15674..with a 39 point stop...it took me out and then started to retreat...not to happy...but thats life

Cable is positive though at the moment...

hopefully we get a nice drop overnight!!!

Attachments

• GBP-USD.jpg
    GBP-USD.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 134