EURAUD Short - TP Hit

Last time I looked at EURAUD we was waiting for a breakout of the flag. We got a big breakout to the topside. We have had a retest of the break and the current candle is consolidating. So I am looking at a buy option here. I would like to see price close above the moving average as its starting to turn to the upside. If support is found here on the lower time frames then I will take the buy from here up to the supply zone above. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Looking back on EURAUD again today. Price has been consolidating virtually sideways for a good number of weeks now with no real direction, you can see this as the moving average is just horizontal. Looks to be setting up for the next impulsive direction. Again i'm using the technique of trapping the market into a corner to give us an indication of direction. Keep your charts marked up and trade the winning direction. Should be an easy trade to take on the retest of the break. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all. Just a quick update on EURAUD . We were waiting for price to give us a direction for the next possible trade. This is an example why we wait for confirmation's. It looked as though we were about to get a downside breakout, But price had other ideas, looks to be a fake break out and now the daily candle has shot right back up. Again the setups are still valid but wait for the close above or below and retest then take the trade in that direction. Will keep an eye on this and update once a trade is taken. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, update today on the EURAUD setups I sent out. Last time we got a fake breakout to the bottom, then price pushed right back up. Well it gave us what we were after, a breakout above and retest, giving us a chance to enter, it was literally to the pip of my arrow that's been drawn out for a while now. Should of been an easy trade for you all to take. Currently 140 pips up on this position and price is moving well towards our TP projection zone. Move SL into some profits as always. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

I did enter the trade, however my entry is not the low point you mentioned. I enter when the price broke up the high of 5/18. Currently my SL is at the low of 5/19. On the hindsight, I can find a better position on H1 on 5/18.
Thanks.

Good afternoon all, I am away on a break currently so only intermittently updating on the trading for you all. Today checking in on the EURAUD setup we took. Last out we was 140 pips in profit, but today we are 235 pips up on this position. It looks like we could reach our projected TP zone. So keep moving stop loss into more profit as this is a supply zone and we could see a considerable drop from up here. I have moved mine into 190 pips profit and set my TP so what ever comes first will be. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, checking back in on the EURAUD buy we took a short while back. We got the lovely breakout and retest upwards on this pair. Since then we have had movement in our desired direction, but also recently sideways movement. Price has almost hit our TP level but just not quite yet. Currently we are 177 pips up on this position and i would like to see TP hit this week, we can see price respecting the moving average perfectly trending upwards so its a possibility it might hit soon. Hold for now GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all, today it's nice to report the TP zone on EURAUD has finally been hit. On most of the pairs I watch and trade there has been a lot of sideways movement recently. Even a couple of days ago this pair gave us a fright and dropped down to entry zone so its possible some of you may have got stopped out if you moved your stop loss to entry or profits. But it was quick and the daily candle wicked right out to form a hammer . Then low and behold we got the push to our projected TP zone, so 300 pips hit on that trade setup. I will have a look at the charts over the weekend and provide the next setup im looking at for this pair. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all, markets are open again soon. I think I will buy here at this daily Candle opening when the pips have settled down to an acceptable gap. The bull trend on this pair has gone quite nicely over past few weeks. We have what looks to be a nice bit of support found at the demand zone and looking for further movement to the upside. Hopefully it should play out nice and simply. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, Just a quick check back up on our EURAUD buy today. We are currently 126 pips in profit on this trade. The bullish trend continues from our original buy further below. The current daily candle looks strong so it looks like we could hit our projected TP zone. I may close earlier than the end of the green TP zone as it may meet the supply zone and reverse, but I will be watching and will update in a couple of days or so. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, this morning I am going to close my buy position on EURAUD . Due to the fact it was a fairly quick intraday trade and not as big as a normal trade that we take. Its nice to take profits as much as you can so i'm calling the TP zone hit here as price sits in this supply zone . But we have another setup lined up and a very easy one to take if this bull run is to continue. Let price break the supply zone and buy above on the retest. nice and simple. Enjoy the profits for now and let the next trade come to us. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all, back on EURAUD again. Last post I said to close out the long position as it was slowing in the supply zone . What a great decision it was as we can see rice has fallen right back to our original entry zone (1). But with price doing that it has presented another trading opportunity to us with virtually the same trade, why cant we take it again (2). It seems like a range was formed and I don't see why we can't push back up to the supply zone . so if today's candle holds then I will be entering again with another buy back up to supply. Fairly easy one to take GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon, always nice to report a TP zone hit. We have profited from some great trades on EURAUD recently and the winning streak continues. After taking profit from supply zone last trade, we entered again when price came back to demand, it also got very close to our SL, but the moving average provided great support as you can see. None the less TP has been smashed with another 245 pips bagged with 1:2.6 R:R. But where next? Same again AUD looks weak in trend currently so if we get a pullback to the broken supply zone then ill look to buy again up to the top supply zone . Mark your charts and wait for price to come to you. Enjoy the profits for now GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Smashed right through it! Boom! Now time for patients by the looks of things

Good evening all. Tonight im reporting back on a SL hit on EURAUD . We have had many good trades back to back on this pair recently. This is another reason why we use risk management and stick to our plan. Only 2% lost on the SL and we move onto the next setup. Obviously you saw i was looking to buy the step up on this bull run, but it looks to of been the top, possibly. We have seen a sharp fall in the last couple of weeks and price is in an area of interest now at the trend line and demand area. If we hold here we could buy again as we will not of made a lower low. If not and we drop through then I would try a possible sell idea. Mark up your charts and watch price action for an entry. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all. Last time out on EURAUD I hit a SL, but also gave out a couple of options to buy from the demand area, or sell if we broke below. Well price found plenty of support in the demand area and there was a perfect opportunity to buy with the daily doji . I didn't take this one but if you caught it you will be 170+ pips in profit and well over 1:2 R:R almost at 3. I would advise to take profits here as we may fall from this supply zone . Id like price to fall back and buy from that demand area again with the confluence of the trend line . Or price may continue bullish then we can look to buy on the break above if we break supply zone . Mark up and watch over the next couple of days to see what's to come. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening everyone. Checking back on EURAUD today and last time out there was a possible buy given out and happy to report TP has been hit at a R:R of 1:4. Now we are looking for the same again. Price has also moved back down the demand zone where I wanted to buy from to coincide with the trend line to give us multiple confluences. Will watch todays candle close and see if there is any signs of a reversal and buy from this demand zone to go back up to that supply zone . Should be a fairly easy one to take so keep your eyes out over the next day or so for an entry. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, reporting a stop loss hit this morning. I entered a buy on EURAUD after we got a daily doji on the demand zone like usual, but this pair had other idea's. The next daily candle kept dropping and took my 1% with it. But that's ok we cant win them all. What's next? Well it looks like we can look for a sell, so the ideal situation would be that we get a retest of the broken demand and trend line . If we get a pullback up to the supply zone that broke the demand we could try and get a sell in. Looking to target the long weekly trend line below. Lets hope we get that pullback so we can enjoy the ride. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

Hi, is anyone using forex advice club or signals for trading forex /gold and which one do you recommend?

It did not make a pullback. The pair is trading right at a strong level of support (1.54800. The pair had a massive bounce at this level earlier. I assume the buyers may push the price towards the upside upon getting a strong bullish reversal pattern. What is your thought on this?