EURAUD Short - TP Hit

Good morning all, reporting a stop loss hit this morning. I entered a buy on EURAUD after we got a daily doji on the demand zone like usual, but this pair had other idea's. The next daily candle kept dropping and took my 1% with it. But that's ok we cant win them all. What's next? Well it looks like we can look for a sell, so the ideal situation would be that we get a retest of the broken demand and trend line . If we get a pullback up to the supply zone that broke the demand we could try and get a sell in. Looking to target the long weekly trend line below. Lets hope we get that pullback so we can enjoy the ride. GLIYF

View attachment 307078

Nice call again. We have pretty much hit your TP now.... Time to send it back up!? I hope so

Good morning all. EURAUD is the pair were looking at today. We have seen a sharp fall in price over the last few weeks. It was expected to visit the demand zone after the trend breaks, but I was looking for a pullback to join the selling off. But we didn't get that so now it may be time to get a buy in from this demand zone that we have had many of good trades off previously to the left if you remember. This is a good price reaction area. WAIT for reversal signs on lower time frame before entering. As its possible we may be going lower long term, id say depending what happens at this demand zone now. Aiming for the broken long term trend line at 1:5 R:R Mark up your charts and wait before entering GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

The two lows on the left hand side are very equal and I'd see that as a target to swipe out buy stops. As you say as always wait for confirmation.

Yes liking the look of this set up looking left it has cleared a lot of liquidity. still a bit more to the down side to come and this could take a week or so but then i will be looking at buying this pair long term

I see EURAUD at resistance now, and tagging the 38.2 retracement on the daily, so bias is bearish for me with the right price action at this level

Good afternoon all, last time on EURAUD I posted a buy from the demand zone , but I didn't end up taking it as I wasn't watching this pair recently. It wasn't an ideal trade for me as the indecision candles were formed a little higher from the demand zone . But you could of got in after the deep dip into it.
Never the less I was only buying a pullback on the break of trend, as I believe we will see another drop. So I will be selling if this candle closes as a <50% candle. First target is back down at the demand for a 1:5+ R:R. Stop loss above previous high candle. Should be fairly easy trade this. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Lovely trade mate pity you missed it yourself
Like the Sell down to the DZ think I see a DBD zone just left of that high ifbim not mistaken

Can't catch them all every time, the next one looks juicy though....

Good morning all, update today on EURAUD . I gave the sell setup out 5 days or so ago now and as selling on the daily close. We got the candle we wanted to the sell was placed. Very easy trade to take if you saw my last post. 1:6 RR trade on offer, currently we are 246 pips in profit on this position which in itself is 1:5 R:R. Super quick trade so far this has been. I hope you all managed to tag along with me, it's up to you no wether you close some of your position or move your SL into profits and let the rest of the trade run its course, I think we will certainly be visiting the demand below. Keep holding for now and make sure to secure your bag. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I wasn’t following this looks like you made a nice profit off this pair so far. Will be following where this goes, I usually trade EUR pairs.

yeah currently EUR dropping across the board so looking for shorting opportunities only taking intraday trades at the moment as we have been dropping for some time so will be on the look out for a break in structure for the long

Good morning all, good beginning to the week for our EURAUD trade. Price has respected the trend line and we continue on our bearish move. We have uniform movement with lower high's and lower low's. Hopefully now we might get a lower low and possibly reach TP zone below at the demand area. We have peaked at 245 pips but currently sit at 160. You could move your SL to just above the lower high to secure some profit along the way. Keep holding for now until the next update. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

The price may find its support, where it had its last bounce. I assume it would be a safer option to take partial profit out there. It may get choppy once it reaches around 1.55000. The sellers are to wait for a breakout at the last swing low and the buyers are to wait for a breakout at the trendline. It should be interesting.

I think that trendline will be respected all the way to your TP. EUR is in freefall....