EURAUD Short - TP Hit

bax699

472 101
Good evening all. Tonight im reporting back on a SL hit on EURAUD . We have had many good trades back to back on this pair recently. This is another reason why we use risk management and stick to our plan. Only 2% lost on the SL and we move onto the next setup. Obviously you saw i was looking to buy the step up on this bull run, but it looks to of been the top, possibly. We have seen a sharp fall in the last couple of weeks and price is in an area of interest now at the trend line and demand area. If we hold here we could buy again as we will not of made a lower low. If not and we drop through then I would try a possible sell idea. Mark up your charts and watch price action for an entry. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

bax699

472 101
Good evening all. Last time out on EURAUD I hit a SL, but also gave out a couple of options to buy from the demand area, or sell if we broke below. Well price found plenty of support in the demand area and there was a perfect opportunity to buy with the daily doji . I didn't take this one but if you caught it you will be 170+ pips in profit and well over 1:2 R:R almost at 3. I would advise to take profits here as we may fall from this supply zone . Id like price to fall back and buy from that demand area again with the confluence of the trend line . Or price may continue bullish then we can look to buy on the break above if we break supply zone . Mark up and watch over the next couple of days to see what's to come. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

bax699

472 101
Good evening everyone. Checking back on EURAUD today and last time out there was a possible buy given out and happy to report TP has been hit at a R:R of 1:4. Now we are looking for the same again. Price has also moved back down the demand zone where I wanted to buy from to coincide with the trend line to give us multiple confluences. Will watch todays candle close and see if there is any signs of a reversal and buy from this demand zone to go back up to that supply zone . Should be a fairly easy one to take so keep your eyes out over the next day or so for an entry. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

bax699

472 101
Good morning all, reporting a stop loss hit this morning. I entered a buy on EURAUD after we got a daily doji on the demand zone like usual, but this pair had other idea's. The next daily candle kept dropping and took my 1% with it. But that's ok we cant win them all. What's next? Well it looks like we can look for a sell, so the ideal situation would be that we get a retest of the broken demand and trend line . If we get a pullback up to the supply zone that broke the demand we could try and get a sell in. Looking to target the long weekly trend line below. Lets hope we get that pullback so we can enjoy the ride. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

pipfighter

33 6
Good morning all, reporting a stop loss hit this morning. I entered a buy on EURAUD after we got a daily doji on the demand zone like usual, but this pair had other idea's. The next daily candle kept dropping and took my 1% with it. But that's ok we cant win them all. What's next? Well it looks like we can look for a sell, so the ideal situation would be that we get a retest of the broken demand and trend line . If we get a pullback up to the supply zone that broke the demand we could try and get a sell in. Looking to target the long weekly trend line below. Lets hope we get that pullback so we can enjoy the ride. GLIYF

View attachment 307078
Hey @bax699!
How is it going with EURAUD? Got the pullback?

Roslina

20 1
Hi, is anyone using forex advice club or signals for trading forex /gold and which one do you recommend?

sharabela

57 10
It did not make a pullback. The pair is trading right at a strong level of support (1.54800. The pair had a massive bounce at this level earlier. I assume the buyers may push the price towards the upside upon getting a strong bullish reversal pattern. What is your thought on this?

Smith2525

42 5

View attachment 307078

Nice call again. We have pretty much hit your TP now.... Time to send it back up!? I hope so

bax699

472 101
Good morning all. EURAUD is the pair were looking at today. We have seen a sharp fall in price over the last few weeks. It was expected to visit the demand zone after the trend breaks, but I was looking for a pullback to join the selling off. But we didn't get that so now it may be time to get a buy in from this demand zone that we have had many of good trades off previously to the left if you remember. This is a good price reaction area. WAIT for reversal signs on lower time frame before entering. As its possible we may be going lower long term, id say depending what happens at this demand zone now. Aiming for the broken long term trend line at 1:5 R:R Mark up your charts and wait before entering GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Reactions: Jungletrader

sebking1986

206 69
The two lows on the left hand side are very equal and I'd see that as a target to swipe out buy stops. As you say as always wait for confirmation.

Reactions: bax699

pezza55

56 16
Yes liking the look of this set up looking left it has cleared a lot of liquidity. still a bit more to the down side to come and this could take a week or so but then i will be looking at buying this pair long term

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock