EURAUD Short - TP Hit

EURAUD has been very bearish in the daily chart. The sellers may wait for the price to make a bearish breakout at the last swing low, where it is traded right now. A bullish reversal, on the other hand, may attract the buyers to go long in the pair.

Attachments

• euraud tw.png
    euraud tw.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 73
Good morning all, if you watched my YT video from the weekend you will have seen the entry I was looking for on EURAUD . Price found a level of support in this demand zone which has given us our trade entry. Looking for a TP at the supply zone created above which will return us 1:5 R:R. EUR looks to be forming support on most pairs at the moment so lets hope it grows a pair. Fairly easy trade to follow this one. Will update again in a few days. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Lovely strong reaction of the 2017 OB but there are a few areas above to react off again and carry on down. Going to be vital to take partials here I think.

The level looks very promising to work as a level of support. The price had a strong bounce earlier. It produced a bullish engulfing candle as well. The buyers may push the price towards the North. I am wishing you all the very best with the entry.