EURGBP Short

so#rry today bro don't think this one will rally that far just yet. The pair is setting up to break sometime this month on the daily chart, but not this time around.

I do not see EURGBP getting that high, the recent support looks like a LL and on the daily, I think price will react off the EMA 50 giving a nice LH befor continuing down.

Good evening all, markets open again tonight so a quick check back on our EURGBP trade. This moment in my style of trading is probably the most important, as we bought a potential reversal the high of our peak at 170 pips needs to be the higher high and we need to be making the higher low here. We are trading above the EMA and have the confluence of the trend line also, so as I said its the deciding factor for continuation. Currently just over 100 pips in profit so you can either close some of your position or keep it fully open but move your SL into profits as I did. Hope everyone has a good week. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, wow hasn't the EUR fallen hard recently. Our buy position on EURGBP tanked hard over the past few days and took out our SL which was moved into profit's, not bad still 1:4 almost R:R. That is why we secure along the way when we trade for these eventualities. But what is next, well we still find price sitting in this big fat demand zone . Check the range on the weekly as we can see we just keep bouncing from this weekly demand zone which is strong. So I will continue to look for longs until price breaks this demand zone . If price does break then we are looking at a big drop of 500 pips ish to the next zone. If not and price finds support look for reversal candles and be ready to buy again. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Yea mate this has fallen quite a lot. I will be looking to buy hopefully it will reverse soon.

EURGBP has been bending me over lately, was looking for the current low to break structure and break to the upside but at the moment it jus has a small retrace and continues to fall will be waiting for the daily high to be taken before i look to buy this pair again

The price made a strong bearish move and traveled a long way. It has been in consolidation. The level of 0.84300 may play a vital role here. The price had a strong bounce earlier at the level. If it works as a resistance and produces a bearish reversal candle the sellers may go short below the last swing low. On the other hand, I am going to wait for a Double Bottom to go long in the pair.

Good evening all, last time out on EURGBP we got stopped out in profit with the tank through the trend line . Price yet again found itself at the big demand zone . I said last time if support was found here again I would be buying. That is what I saw. The 3 daily candles virtually the same size were formed, clearly showing the battle between sellers and buyers. Then we got the Doji candle deep in the demand zone which was my signal to buy. If you follow me for long enough you will know they are my signals to buy from. The battle is still not won from, the bulls yet as we got a bullish candle but with a big wick to the top, with a visit to entry again. Currently sitting in 30 pips profit so far but watching to see what happens here. Hope you saw what i did and joined me, I will update again with any significant change. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Tough spot. I think it will fall back down as the EU are suffering from Covid lockdowns again whereas I think GB will avoid this situation

This looks to me that it’s just going to continue trending down. Think I’m going to be shorting this pair this week.

Good morning all, update today on the EURGBP buy trade we took. After the entry we had a buyers and sellers battle for a couple of days until we got a nice impulsive move in our desired direction and TP1 zone has been hit. This was a lovely setup which gave us a nice tight stop loss. I have moved my stop loss to just over 1:3 R:R (red line) currently price sits at 125 pips in profit which equates to 1:8 R:R. This is where we need to see that extra push to continue north. Or we could see price respect the trend line and move back to the downside. So move your SL into profits to secure some pips for as mush as you wish too. Will update again in a few days GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Hope it pushes through that trendline for you but I'm not so sure it will....

Good morning all. Little update today on the EURGBP buy trade we took. To our delight on our buy trade, we have seen price push through the bearish structure. EUR has seen a little strength, We have created a new high and currently sit at 198 pips in profit. I would like to see a higher low for and test the break and then continue on to TP2 zone. If the break is real that is what we should expect. Keep holding for now and move your SL into profit area for security. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I can see this playing out perfectly for you now the trend has been broken