EURAUD Short - TP Hit

bax699

226 54
TP has been hit on EURAUD . Since sunday before last we went for the short on this pair. Since then over the last two weeks we have made 500 pips. Pretty good off one pair dont you think.
Seeing as though its friday and we have hit the furthest projected target i would close positions on this if you followed.
now we are in this small triangle area i would wait to see which way in the big rectangle we go. Will we retest the broken support above for another drop , or break back above for another push up.
Who knows, but lets wait and see for the direction.
Have a good weekend everyone and enjoy them pips
Screenshot_2.png

Jungletrader

20 7
Well done 500 pips in the bag just like you anticipated . As you say whatever price decides to do we will follow her

MShor1

5 1
Great analysis thanks. Hoping for a reversal but we'll just have to see.

pezza55

26 5
TP has been hit on EURAUD . Since sunday before last we went for the short on this pair. Since then over the last two weeks we have made 500 pips. Pretty good off one pair dont you think.
Seeing as though its friday and we have hit the furthest projected target i would close positions on this if you followed.
now we are in this small triangle area i would wait to see which way in the big rectangle we go. Will we retest the broken support above for another drop , or break back above for another push up.
Who knows, but lets wait and see for the direction.
Have a good weekend everyone and enjoy them pips View attachment 274659
Been watching your charts for a while and reading the analysis. not trading as studying a lot, wish i followed this chart would have made a killing!

bax699

226 54
After taking profit on the big drop from the top with 500 pips. Its back on EURAUD this weekend to look for the next setup. As you can see pricehit that support level and has bounced right back up and hit the .618 fib. Where from here? either reject off the fib and come back to the .382 fib and support level for another push?
Or could we still see further push up for the double top M formation as drawn. Either one we can be ready to enter. Keep your eyes peeled on this one peeps. Personally id like to see it test the top resistance again, its such an easy trade to take with little risk involved. Enjoy your weekend see you all on monday :)
Screenshot_3.png

Smith2525

36 6
Wow 500 pips in 1 trade is an impressive display of patience. I never usually set my TP that for away.... I like to bank it and re-enter along the way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock