eSignal 7.4 & & 7.5

NB,
correct and I am looking for a way to connect studies with price chart via vertical line? rgds

Trade2Win Reader Survey Results:

Best Best Realtime Data Feed

1st Place: ESignal (49%)

Best UK Realtime Charting Packge

1st Place: ESignal (56%)

Best US Realtime Charting Packge

1st Place: ESignal (43%)

Best US EOD Charting Packge

1st Place: eSignal (38%)

To all those that voted, thank you for your support! Congratulations to the other winners as well.

Complete list of winners

We're working hard to add more functionality and content as we strive to earn the approval of users year after year.

Thank you.

Can you tell me why my charts are only showing prices from around 18.00 see BRCM attached. I have not changed any settings just came in from work and opened up e-signal.
Alex

Attachments

• snapshot-3.png
    snapshot-3.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 419
Can any of you guys from E Signal tell me why my 10 min intraday chart of the Dow will only give me numbers back until 01/02/04, not the first time this has happened in 2004 and not what you would expect from an " Award winning Charting Package".

Just starting to be a little frustrating, all other intervals (1,3,5,30,60) are working as they should be, but it is the 10 min chart I want and need.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• snapshot-2.jpg.png
    snapshot-2.jpg.png
    95 KB · Views: 489
There could be a few different things causing this. First off, try refreshing your chart by holding down the Ctrl key, and clicking on the green OK in the Cursor Window. You may need to turn on the Cursor Window by going to Chart Options --> Cursor --> Cursor Window. If that doesn't work, then try closing eSignal and opening it back up. If that is still unsuccessful, then there could be something wrong in the Time Template, and I would suggest a using different Time Template (or just create a new one if you are familiar with that process.) To change Time Templates, click on Chart Options --> Time Templates --> [choose one].

Finally, if none of these correct the problem, then there could be a corrupt chart on our hands. Try closing the Advanced Chart Window, and create a new one by going to File --> New --> Advanced Chart --> Default Chart

overlay charts

Can anybody advise me how one can overlay 2 (or more) charts in eSignal? Fe price charts of ES H4 and ZB H4?

Your help much appreciated. thanks

bgold,

1) Create an advanced chart (default).
2) Type in ES #F or ES H4. As you do so a dialogue will come up with Symbol, Interval and a "Multiple Symbols" button.
3) Press the multiple symbols buttion and you can then add up to 4 extra symbols on the same chart.

Help can anyone tell me the correct symbol for the Nasdaq future for Esignal

cheers

tonie

In the exchange column on the Time & Sales on eSignal, u get trades going through as 'trade' in dark-red & dark-green. Are these transactions done at the time they are reported on the T&S screen or are they earlier transactions which have been reported on the T&S screen at the time they go through.

Also there are transactions 'Trade' that go through in Black..are these BUYS or SELLS & when were they transacted

please can u help :rolleyes:

Tonie

Time and Sales Question

Hi Tonie,

The colors in the EXCHANGE column are determined by the price at which the trade occured. The coloring and the type of trade is dependant upon the preferences set in the eSignal Time window. I've attached a screen shot as an example of the preferences settings. In this case, the coloring is set to dark green when a trade is executed at or above the ask price and dark red when a trade is executed at or below the bid price. Trades that colored black are usually trades executed between the spread. As far as the timeliness or order in which trades are displayed in the Time window, it depends on when the exchange sends them through. Usually late trades tend to be out of range when looking at the current bid / ask spread. Be careful as far as determining late trades especially in post market trading as the spreads can become very wide without the presence of a market maker. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

• timeandsalespropertiesmenu2.png
    timeandsalespropertiesmenu2.png
    18 KB · Views: 290
Hi Plum,

eSignal 7.5 can be downloaded on top of eSignal 7.4. However, our latest production version, eSignal 7.6 is available here.

If you would prefer to upgrade to eSignal 7.5 before downloading 7.6, please private message me and I will send you the link. Please let me know if you have any questions.