Embracing the Change

35962.jpeg

Very proud of my sister Cassandra & husband Thomy. Also extremely happy to be a cool & crazy uncle Ashton for my nieces & nephew. All I can really do is try my best to improve & manage my illness to the best of my ability. Maybe one day I'll be healthy enough to start a family of my own. I love life & enjoy Embracing positive changes into my world. Life is such a gift & I'm extremely grateful to be alive & share it with friends, family & Trade 2 Win.

Everyone have a nice night.

Let's all believe in positive changes & embrace them into our lives. We are all so fortunate to be here on earth let's be thankful for everything good in our lives.

Thanks again for your interest & support.

With a little help & guidance I should be able to make a full recovery.

You are all much appreciated.

Love Uncle Ashton

Hey guys.

Just wanted to let everyone know I am well. I was hospitalized for close to a month but am feeling much better now. I'm definitely thankful to be healthy & happy to be able to just touch base & post an update. I'm in the process of applying to a rehabilitation center to help me recover & rebuild my life. I'm hopeful it will work out for me there. I'm not giving up or quitting on myself or my family. I have a lot to live for & potential to contribute much more to this world.

Just wanted to thank anyone or everyone here who has an interest in me or my Thread. I'm far from perfect but have some really great intentions. I truly mean well & am committed to Improving for myself & my family.

I was able to visit with my sister Cassandra & her beautiful family last Saturday. I'll post up some pictures in case anyone is still interested in me or my thread.

Love you guys

Thanks for reading.

Take Good Care.
good to know that your doing better now, take care man

Sorry you feel that way. Just do your best man. Try to improve one day at a time. Things will only get better for us.

Hey guys!

I've been away for a couple months now & am doing well. I had to go in for some help but was able to revive my mind & rejuvenate myself. I feel fresh today & optimistic about our future. Let's start up a new thread & improve our graphs.

Glad 2 be back home.

Everyone be well & take care.

Hey guys!

I've been away for a couple months now & am doing well. I had to go in for some help but was able to revive my mind & rejuvenate myself. I feel fresh today & optimistic about our future. Let's start up a new thread & improve our graphs.

Glad 2 be back home.

Everyone be well & take care.
good to see u back man! whos your portfolio ?

Hey fellas.

Wanted to bump this Thread.

I tried my best to post up some cool info & share my life with some cool folks.

Hope people were able to enjoy & learn something from my posts.

Please check out my new thread free2trade