• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex: the good , the bad and the ugly

Probably you are right, it is very cheap for them and baits very well.
it would be very stupid to remove darwinia.

It is their incubator. I like their recent moves. to allow up to 120 winners of funds and remove those with over 500k of investment. they are clearly using it to give the larger number middle tier traders a bit of hope.

it also is a good attraction in general when choosing a broker. Darwinex still needs to attract talent.

Guys, we all have a huge problem i just detected this morning.. and that's made me exit from my forums retirement/detox.

Darwinex creates a confusing misunderstanding by using the same word twice :

misunderstood.jpg

As we can see, Darwinex use the same word (Provider) to speak about the Darwin Provider and when they wrote the Disclaimer.

It's on the same webpage! It is very confusing!

Any sane person understands that 73% of customers lose on the Darwin PDC!

And it's the same for you all guys! Because it's written on all the new webpages!

So, who is ok to send massive emails from monday morning to protest all together? And make the Disclamer change or the text of presentation change!

One of these 2 must change as soon as possible!

"Like" this post if you agree!

Regrettable !

Instead of email, you can use their SpeakPipe above to submit feedback by voice. That’s what I plan to do from now on, when I’m not recording short videos and uploading them at www.streamable.com It can be very convenient and quick. Then just handle the video link by email

Yes! We'll use all that is possible to use, but massively from tomorow morning.

The wave is coming for them..

I've never understood the lack of live chat on the platform.. We know many brokers outsource the live chat to some clueless people that are not even in the same country, but still it's somehow counterintuitive to not have a platform for people to get responses on the most basic things.

Customers should only really use email for deeper issues. Even with the email, waiting hours or days for responses isn't good for a multimillion Euro company.

Did anyone get a response on why they are now asking for logins on the platform more frequently? Still waiting for mine.

Anyway, good to see my forum account and posts has finally been wiped as requested. Bookmarks to the community also deleted. Time to finally move on.

the lack of live chat on the platform..
Live chat existed before the forum, mantained by ignacio bianka and jesus, top notch staff.
Than the ask/support cathegory compensated, where experienced users helped the staff...

I think support for mere mortals is not their proirity ATM.
They are chasing bug guys... "repositioning and rebranding" ....

Anyway, good to see my forum account and posts has finally been wiped as requested. Bookmarks to the community also deleted. Time to finally move on.

what bothers me with this issue is that it reverses the default language as well to the one identified through IP I guess ?! Unsure.
since I like to consult the site in english not french, each time I have to toggle the language again which is puzzling

here i only see people criticizing darwinex, they seem resentful, i couldn't read the whole thread because it's really annoying, i think i reached the second page. If I had a company and in their forums they spoke that badly, I would certainly close it.

Now to continue with the topic I was supposed to treat this thread.

The good thing: For people like us, low capital, no doubt find darwinex has been the best for us, we have been growing little by little, without careers, we hope someday have a 100k invested, no matter if we must last 10 years more. no other broker gave us that opportunity.

The bad thing : The change of rules almost without notice, have taken us by surprise, but this gives us the opportunity to create a new darwin, that together with JRT and GVQ we would have 3.

The ugly thing : The closing of the forum, we spent hours reading, translating to our language, and then debating the opinions of cavaliere and others. Without a doubt it was the ugliest thing.

This is our opinion, again, sorry if anyone is offended and sorry for the poor English. We use a translator

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

If I had a company and in their forums they spoke that badly, I would certainly close it.
You cannot pretend to worsen EVERYTHING :
  • Darwinia (equity)
  • Darwin (pivot)
  • social (censorship)
and gather cheerleading and positive feedback...
so better to shut the mouth of old customers and passionates

It is their company and they can do what they want bu I dont' buy everything they say and I dont' like to be teased.
Are they still convenient? YES
But they wer waaay more convenient 2 years ago.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "CavaliereVerde, publicación: 3165462, miembro: 595490"]
  • Darwinia (equidad)
  • Darwin (pivote)
  • social (censura)
[/ CITAR]
[/ CITA]

No respondé, daré mi opinión sobre tus 3 puntos.

Darwinia (equidad), estuve de acuerdo, aunque en nuestros darwins son de los que tienen poca equidad, entiendo bien que sea así, apoyo esta decisión. Pensé que era un buen paso adelante.
Darwin (pivote) Nunca lo entendí realmente, aquí pensamos que era solo un concepto, lo leeré para saber de qué se trata
social (censura) no estoy de acuerdo con el cierre, aunque no he pensado que sea una censura, trato de creerles y que el motivo es cierto, when me llega el correo electrónico del cierre, interpreto el motivo.

Traducido con www.DeepL.com/Translator (versión gratuita)

lo leeré para saber de qué se trata
Yes this is s STRONGLY suggested.
https://community.darwinex.com/t/me...inversores-mas-ingresos-para-proveedores/8155
Mybe you missed the last 10 comments by Debian and @davidautentico .
Before my negative review I studied pivot for at least 10 hours and done the math on at least 50 darwins.
I think you can find also many spanish customers that did the math and asked where is the promised 10x aum to compensate worse conditions for everyone.
And I can add that i am a customer since 2016 so they cannot tease me with fake "improvements".

Last edited:
@Gargamel
I selected you post about their lack of transparency but it desappeared, moving posts here is more problematic than with discourse... apologize...
It is here above! because was written some hours ago... :ROFLMAO:
You are right, total lack of transparency about the closure of old forum.
No blog post about it and they neither created a spanish translation...
Compliance is just an excuse.
Shameful.
A few months and there will be no more trace of the existence of the community, just like DWEX , only old users remember it.
To attract big investors you need to hide mistakes and discussions about mistakes.

Last edited: