• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex: the good , the bad and the ugly

Also this "compliance" issue is pure BS.
When they demoted me from moderator on february the official reason was that I had access to personal details like emails of other customers without being an employee.
Yes and they noticed it after THREE years...
Regulations are the default excuse when they want to make unpopular changes.
The community was successful and they were jelous, and they wanted total control.
Public communication has to be 100% under control.
A forum is the only way where users manage their communications, whle on messaging channels content is not public and on blogs everything is approved by the owner.

Juan Colon never liked the forum and manaced for 3 times to close it, at the end they found an excuse to do it.
It was so obvious. If there was real compliance issues, we'd have seen a deeper analysis of the problem instead of a few bogus lines. Was hugely insulting to the regular contributors of the forum and I had very strong words I'd have used but I took a deep breath and closed the page. My alternate reaction was to ask for my posts to be deleted and I wasn't even that regular. I'd be seething if I was in your position :D

Hi,

I am Ankit (Shivank), Darwins GUJ, KVI and few others.

I believe Darwinex had good intentions in beginning, but unfortunately changed the vision intentionally. Although all the customers are regulated by FCA and relatively good spread is only positive I see, which may change by looking at current scenario.

With current situation at Darwinex, etoro has much better investing environment (some good traders with long track record and consistency) except high spreads. While on Darwinex all major darwins collapsed badly except few. We (or Darwinex) should create the list of Hall of Shame Darwins, who burned millions of $ of investors made good performance fees and disappeared. Yes, the investors are responsible for their decision, but Darwinex also held accounted because they allowed importing their "fake" or "martiangled" strategy data without quality control on their platform.

Can we discuss the alternative good brokers regulated very well (FCA, ASIC, or similar)? For e.g. I really liked trading with IC Markets too, but now the non-Asutralian customers are not regulated by ASIC which is major concern for me.

what is the alternative? I think there is one Australian broker similar to Darwinex, I forgot the name.
It's good that there is an alternative to Darwinex. Competition is always good
I can't find that Australian broker, Does anyone know who that broker is?

Has anyone else noticed that the Darwinex website now logs people out too frequently? Used to be once a month, but now literally everyday. Started seeing it after the recent server debacle they had last week or so.

Can we discuss the alternative good brokers regulated very well (FCA, ASIC, or similar)? For e.g. I really liked trading with IC Markets too, but now the non-Asutralian customers are not regulated by ASIC which is major concern for me.

A broker-less route (paper trading possible, otherwise here are the live supported brokers to link https://trade.collective2.com/supported-brokers)
Bear in mind that no performance fees are paid but subscriptions. C2 doesn’t reveal the providers’ earnings. No transparency, but we can expect the top winners to not win that much since there is no correlation with AuMs. Every suscriber to a strategy pays the same fixed monthly amount, of which the trader only gets 50%

Regarding Psyquation I wouldn't rate them very high. Their scoring algorithm was terrible when I last checked them. For example they rated our "friend" OutsideTheBox extremely high despite everyone could easily see that he was a pathetic gambler.
Despite a couple of flaws Darwinex scoring was at least decent.

I think Darwinex remains the most convenient option but they should understand that customers don't like to be teased.

If you start doing "bait and switch" like many companies than you cannot claim to be "traders movement" or "by traders for traders" anymore.

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that the Darwinex website now logs people out too frequently? Used to be once a month, but now literally everyday. Started seeing it after the recent server debacle they had last week or so.
2 or 3 times per day! And it happened just rn! 🤷‍♂️

Do you guys think that DarwinIA will be the next victim ?
If so, although the execution is really good the swap rates however are very bad.

For someone who likes to keep there position open for some days it really seems to cut in the potential profit (or lose more 😅)

Do you guys think that DarwinIA will be the next victim ?
If so, although the execution is really good the swap rates however are very bad.

For someone who likes to keep there position open for some days it really seems to cut in the potential profit (or lose more 😅)
No. Darwinia will stay