James Simons, performance fees and quants

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Pure Pip Producer

Established member
500 257
And for me you started some months ago as I do not see any other track record.
So I think maybe you should build one real track record before you play guru and tell us Quants are idiots or you know how to trade.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,677 2,173
Let's stay on topic.
Many quants are crooks but Jim Simons is a quant and is the most profitable trader in the world.
There are many charlatans in this world that are not quants.
There are also quants that write thousands of pages of articles and do not risk one dollar on their theories, those are quants but not traders. :)

Pure Pip Producer

Established member
500 257
Sorry but you are not serious adding accounts returns and saying it is your return is how "spammer" works.
Enjoy you spam world and I enjoy my Quant world
you asked me my former Darwinex track record... I simply sent you, so read this link...

Pure Pip Producer

Established member
500 257
Many traders are crooks, Many sellers are crooks, many politicians are crooks.
But say Quant is bad is not correct and James S is a master.
He is not.

Oleg

50 48
you asked me my former Darwinex track record... I simply sent you, so read this link...
Correct answer is I have 4 accounts and none did more than 10%.
You can not add the account returns. Trading do not work like this. We all know that

(XRT +7.23%)
(CTA +6.95%)
(KIT +3.56%)
(EON -3.64%)

LongVision

240 463
all those who believe in that are losers, especialy you
Don't be judgmental without knowing much about me. If you provokes other people, It won't help you or this forum anyway.

Our Track-Records will say who is right in the next months.
I don't want to self promote myself so I will not post my darwins link here, but for your information I have more then one year of track-record at Darwinex as a trader.

Goodluck for your trading.

Pure Pip Producer

Established member
500 257
Correct answer is I have 4 accounts and none did more than 10%.
You can not add the account returns. Trading do not work like this. We all know that

(XRT +7.23%)
(CTA +6.95%)
(KIT +3.56%)
(EON -3.64%)
This how a tryied to master the Value at Risk at Darwinex during 2 years.

So if u want a 2 years TR, you have it.

You can add these 3 months. And few months with UPX, then you probably have more than 2 yeras and half TR.

"Thanks Pure Pip Producer" would have been good to read as i went to find you this former post.

Have a nice day.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock