• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

James Simons, performance fees and quants

Sorry but you are not serious adding accounts returns and saying it is your return is how "spammer" works.
Enjoy you spam world and I enjoy my Quant world

Sorry but you are not serious adding accounts returns and saying it is your return is how "spammer" works.
Enjoy you spam world and I enjoy my Quant world
you asked me my former Darwinex track record... I simply sent you, so read this link...

you asked me my former Darwinex track record... I simply sent you, so read this link...
Correct answer is I have 4 accounts and none did more than 10%.
You can not add the account returns. Trading do not work like this. We all know that

(XRT +7.23%)
(CTA +6.95%)
(KIT +3.56%)
(EON -3.64%)

all those who believe in that are losers, especialy you
Don't be judgmental without knowing much about me. If you provokes other people, It won't help you or this forum anyway.

Our Track-Records will say who is right in the next months.
I don't want to self promote myself so I will not post my darwins link here, but for your information I have more then one year of track-record at Darwinex as a trader.

Goodluck for your trading.

Correct answer is I have 4 accounts and none did more than 10%.
You can not add the account returns. Trading do not work like this. We all know that

(XRT +7.23%)
(CTA +6.95%)
(KIT +3.56%)
(EON -3.64%)
This how a tryied to master the Value at Risk at Darwinex during 2 years.

So if u want a 2 years TR, you have it.

You can add these 3 months. And few months with UPX, then you probably have more than 2 yeras and half TR.

"Thanks Pure Pip Producer" would have been good to read as i went to find you this former post.

Have a nice day.

James is very intelligent.

But he's not a Quant.

As a chessmaster he operates at a level that low level brains can not understand.

I will tell you why he keeps his winning fund secret. And why he has losers quantitative funds.

Open your eyes :

If you can have stupid people who are believers in one side.

And in the other side you have a fund who do the exact opposite of the others funds (those for stupid believers), you are 100% sure to win with your 'secret' fund.

It's a so esay schema to understand :rolleyes:

The losing funds exist in order to bring the liquidity to the winning secret fund.

We learn that kind of strategies in the second or 3rd years after exiting the matrix.

Take the Red Pill.

And welcome to reality baby.

Last edited:
BTW it is not a matter of trackrecord leght, if someone with 5 years trackrecord tells me Simons is not a quant IMO he is wrong.
Being a good trader does not make you allways right.
My definition of Quant trader is just a cool word for systematic or algoritmic trader.
Clearly there are quants that are not traders but only scholars.

As I said come with track record. One account with 24 months track record.
Not paste of different returns. After that will people listen to you. Right now you sound more like you have an exaggerated sense of self-importance.

Btw I think Michael Covel know how call different traders.

What did you don't understnd in my previous post? :

But he's not a Quant.

As a chessmaster he operates at a level that low level brains can not understand.

I will tell you why he keeps his winning fund secret. And why he has losers quantitative funds.

Open your eyes :

And in the other side you have a fund who do the exact opposite of the others funds (those for stupid believers), you are 100% sure to win with your 'secret' fund.

The losing funds exist in order to bring the liquidity to the winning secret fund.

We learn that kind of strategies in the second or 3rd years after exiting the matrix.

Take the Red Pill.

you sound more like you have an exaggerated sense of self-importance.

Do you really think i care about what i look? Do you think Charles Darwin cared about what he looked when he explained to everybody that they were wrong?

If you do not understand that James Simons uses the word "Quants" to build losing fund who lose money in order to better recover the money in his other secret winning fund that is absolutely not a Quant Fund, it's because you're totally blind to the reality.

I just try to help you and save you from that toxic way.

Show me one Quant who is able to control his Time Drawdown and i will change my mind.

The way you think was mine before i've opened my eyes.

So don't blame me.

I'm you but few years ago.

The same belief about the Quants et Mathematics people...

But after years and years of investigations, they are all losers.

Only what i say here is the reality :

But he's not a Quant.

Open your eyes :

Take the Red Pill.

Last edited:
BTW it is not a matter of trackrecord leght, if someone with 5 years trackrecord tells me Simons is not a quant IMO he is wrong.
Being a good trader does not make you allways right.
My definition of Quant trader is just a cool word for systematic or algoritmic trader.
Clearly there are quants that are not traders but only scholars.

A quant use datas from the past in majority.

That's why he lose.

Moreover, some of them are systematic... that increase the problem :

They have a set up, so...

As they have a set up, they have fixed entry points.

As they have fixed entry points, they can not control their Time Drawdown.

And as they can not control their Time Drawdown, they lose.

We must think, biomimicry.

Is there a set system who can stay alive if we set it somewhere?

Set a cow in a field with a chain.

How many time will she stay alive?

The exact same time of your fixed system.

Adapting systems has nothing to do with being quant or not.
You are confusing quant with dull.
Nothing works forever, but turtles made a lot of money with the same rules for more than 10 years.