• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] ULL and ULC by ReyCap

Hello my name is Antonio and my nickname in the forum (ReyCap) is the same as my nickname in Darwinex
I've been trading since 2008 and joined darwinex in 2016
Greetings and I hope to contribute.
Thank you

Reactions: TLN
Are you a genius or just luck playing?
Your tracking record make me so curious.
From Feb to Jun: all small red.
But suddenly, from Jul to now: all big green.
Also, you stop trading more than 1 years.
You built 3 very similar darwinians. ULL, ULC, ULN. I guess they applied same strategy.

Are you a genius or just luck playing?
Your tracking record make me so curious.
From Feb to Jun: all small red.
But suddenly, from Jul to now: all big green.
Also, you stop trading more than 1 years.
You built 3 very similar darwinians. ULL, ULC, ULN. I guess they applied same strategy.
Hello, I am not a genius or have luck playing :)
I am simply a trader since 2008
I explain:
The darwin ULL is the evolution of another one that was called AQA. (You can see it here: https://www.darwinex.com/es/darwin/AQA?version=4)
I closed it when adjusting the strategy and I wanted to start from 0. But I took advantage of an account I had in Pepperstone in order to have some DScore. I think I shouldn't have closed it since darwinex changed the way the DScore is scored and that has hurt me.
I have been adjusting the DD and made a small change in March. But the strategy has not changed
Now I have three darwins which are ULL, ULC, and ULN.
ULL planned to shut it down when the other two reached a high DScore.
Meanwhile all three are using the same strategy since I am testing with the VAR. I want to have it below 6.5%
ULC will follow ULL's strategy but ULN will have a different one that I am finishing designing.
In the end I don't know if I will close ULL because right now it has investors and a prize.

ULC will follow ULL's strategy but ULN will have a different one that I am finishing designing.
In the end I don't know if I will close ULL because right now it has investors and a prize.
Thanks for your time!
I got your story.
Btw, ULL and ULC are very same in correlation.
Sooner, you have to make a choice.

Monitore this one :

AA2AE75E-924C-4BB7-8C6D-41AFAAEE751A.jpeg

ULC and ULL by @ReyCap are spectacular darwins, the problem is the very low capacity and divergence.
Thank you, I do indeed have problems with divergence and capacity.
The capacity I can't do anything as it is assigned to me by darwinex and to correct it I would have to change my strategy.
Regarding the divergence I have noticed that it goes down when I have many investors who operate in dollars, I think it is because when I close the operations there is a difference with the exchange rate.
In short, I can't find a way to solve it without changing my operations, which would mean that it wouldn't work as it does now.