• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] QQE by QQE - Ruper

Dear Colleagues

Last month the system has closed in red. I see that the desviation "original system" with "darwin product" gone growning. We have closed positions to correct situation. System follows running as normallly does it :)

Kind Regads and have a happy weekend

Dear Colleagues

Last month the system has closed in red. I see that the desviation "original system" with "darwin product" gone growning. We have closed positions to correct situation. System follows running as normallly does it :)

Kind Regads and have a happy weekend
stopped showing the equity curve i see

Reactions: QQE
Dear Colleagues

System closed month with -3.03% (the darwin -5.87%). The algoritmic follows running as normally :) All you can see it in the down table.

Kind Regards

Dear Colleagues

The System has closed the week in positive. We are takeing points of the markets again :)

Now, we are aplicating other more part of the system never aplicated ordinary before. For more returns without new risk.

Along time we will see the develeped of the system primary and the new part secundary aplicated simultaniuslly.

Kind Regards and Have at all a happy weekend plan :)

Dear Colleagues

The System primary and System secundary, simultinusly, close all positions. Results positive for the equity. Upper more slow than down side :)

Kind Regardas for all

Dear Colleagues

The systems closed the week in positive. The equity come back again to upp :)

Have a happy weekend

Dear Colleagues

The System close the week in positive returns. It follows upping the equity :)

Happy weekend !

Dear Colleagues

The System primary and System secundary have closed operations cicle. Upping the equity :)

Kind Regards

Dear Colleagues

System complet have make positives and negatives operations. They follow fighting :)

Kind Regards and Happy Weekend Plan

Dear Colleagues

Now we are on holidays. My dream is travel around of the world :)

Happy time summer at all

PD. image to can to be with autor rights

Attachments

• en playa caribe en arena verano 2021.jpg
    en playa caribe en arena verano 2021.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 97
Dear Colleagues

The operator stocks will comes back at the markets the next sunday 12th september.

Who wants to follow the system from QQE ? ;):p We make begin the next year (operational).

Kind Regards at all the friends

Dear Colleagues

Ended rest... The System come back the running ;)

System QQE with anualized return + 5.60% (from origen + 8.51%) Reinitia the operative period :D

Kind Regards at all

Dear Colleagues

This week the system is ending with results positives. The global points come back to green. Like a historic results, green + 8.85 % 😜

I wish you at all a happy weekend plan.
Kind Regards

Dear Colleagues

The Conservative System have closed this week and month with + 0.56 % and origen return with + 9.12 %

The System follow to crewing up time after time 😜

Have a happy weekend at all

Dear Colleagues

The System closed this week with openned cicle. We will see what happen next week... 😜

Happy weekend!

Dear Colleagues

The System begining the week with set risk for all operations.

Kind Regards

Dear Colleagues

A new week. A new day. A new session. The System follow to sending operations at market 😜

Kind Regards