• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] KSX by TrungLN

[JAN 2021 REPORT]

Let's summarize/review KSX stats in Jan 2021

SUMMARY:
  • Discipline and consistency in trading: OK
  • Profitable in trading: NOT GOOD (-0.76%)
  • There are 2 major update from Jan 2021: Apply Risk:Reward 1:1 and protect all unrealized profit by trailing stop. As expectation, the risk of underlying strategy is controlled very well after the changes. Now, let's wait for the favor market comes back.

DETAILS:
(Please refer to https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/KSX for more paramters and stats)
Return_Risk_012021.png

Behavior_Stats_012021.png

Pos_Neg_Excursion_012021.png

Last edited:
[FEB 2021 REPORT]

Let's summarize/review KSX stats in Feb 2021

SUMMARY:
  • Discipline and consistency in trading: OK. Still hunting for a trend and enter with RR 1:1.
  • Profitable in trading: Green month come back (1.1%)
  • Only 6 trades done in Feb but they are high quality entry and stable risk management. Trading is not my fulltime job, so I often miss some good entry.

DETAILS:
(Please refer to https://www.darwinex.com/darwin/KSX for more paramters and stats)
Return_Risk_022021.png

Behavior_Stats_022021.png

Pos_Neg_Excursion_022021.png

Last edited:
As far as I remember your trading is fully automated... 🤨
No for KSX. It's manual entry by me and managed exit by my EA.
PSX is fully automated one. I just closed it and restart a new one with same trading breakout method of GU. (I want to have a nice equity/profile too, with low DD, ^^)

Last edited:
Hello all,

Just to share!
I have stopped trading at Darwinex since April.
Because, I am aware of another way to make money faster and larger than trying to build solid tracking record at DW for years and wait for an AuM from DarwinIA with only 15% profit share.

It is working with prop firms, I mean high reputation prop firms such as FTMO, MyForexFund ...

So far, I am trading 300k$ at MFF (rapid model, 12% biweekly payout) and already make ~2k$ in just 4 month (from April to Jul).
I attached some photo as payout proof.
Screenshot_20210731-225644_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20210731-225716_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20210731-225746_Gmail.jpg

In sum, if you can demonstrare yourself as a profitable trader, you surely can make much more money and faster with prop firms than Darwinex.
The risk and reward is advantage for profitable traders when working with prop firms.

Me too, just joined you there ! Just started with "My Forex Funds"! I'm glad to see it works. Prop Trading Firms will save profitable traders! The best traders will finally be awarded correctly!

Thanks for sharing about the MFF Rapid Model. It's the first time i see someone who shows a proof of payment with this model. In the end of this video, this guy explain why he think the MFF Rapid Model is good :

***New updates from me ( the lower average Darwinex trader) in the prop trading journey:
- Just pass 2 phases of MFF evalution and reach 50k$ live account after 2 months.
- Got a 2% of phase 1 profit: 84$
- Already handled some small profit in live account. So, just wait for 112% refund and 4% bonus of phase 2 profit at the end of month.
Screenshot_20210917-173531_Gmail.jpg

MFF Certification.png

One more payout came.
Screenshot_20211115-153712_Gmail.jpg

Screenshot_20211115-153734_Gmail.jpg

So for 6 months, I made more than 4k$ that is similar ammount that AZG received for his big effort in 1.5 years to cover all DD.
This is my final post about sharing payout with prop firms since it's personal stuff.
Just one thing to consider. When you are in winning streak:
- At prop firms: you make big money with upto 80% performance.
- At Darwinex: you just build tracking record and continue waiting for AuM for years to get 15% performance.

One more payout came.
View attachment 308989
View attachment 308990
So for 6 months, I made more than 4k$ that is similar ammount that AZG received for his big effort in 1.5 years to cover all DD.
This is my final post about sharing payout with prop firms since it's personal stuff.
Just one thing to consider. When you are in winning streak:
- At prop firms: you make big money with upto 80% performance.
- At Darwinex: you just build tracking record and continue waiting for AuM for years to get 15% performance.
both your darwins are total losers and suddenly you are kicking ass somewhere else LMAO!

you have been pumping this shit since you got here

both your darwins are total losers and suddenly you are kicking ass somewhere else LMAO!
Actually, not suddenly bro!
I already realized and explained at this post.

Anw, I know I'm still a lower average traders need to improve more.