Currency Trading Dec 11th-15th

Offshore Trader said:
Morning all. Is everyone else on their holidays or are we all waiting for someone else to start the thread?

1.85 or 2.00 for Cable by Christmas?
markets seems quiet. awaite

Not a great day to start the week, if you missed the early action then you totally missed out. Fancy the dollar will drift lower this afternoon and so have squared at -15. Hope for something tomorrow unless we got a big move at 3.00 this pm

ChowClown said:
Stopped out, -20.

With my VEBO version I'm still holding my short from Friday. It's about 80 on-side ATM but the large volatility on Friday means that I am trading a relatively small size.

What time does the US session start? 13.00 or 14.00 gmt? Or later? I could like to trade BB two times a day instead of just one.

Baruch said:
What time does the US session start? 13.00 or 14.00 gmt? Or later? I could like to trade BB two times a day instead of just one.
I usually use 1400GMT...

a_gnome said:
With my VEBO version I'm still holding my short from Friday. It's about 80 on-side ATM but the large volatility on Friday means that I am trading a relatively small size.
...where's your stop, a_g?

Baruch said:
What time does the US session start? 13.00 or 14.00 gmt? Or later? I could like to trade BB two times a day instead of just one.[/QUOTE

in the bank in which i used to work, the nyk traders used to arrive by 7am nyk time.

dewi141 said:
Baruch said:
What time does the US session start? 13.00 or 14.00 gmt? Or later? I could like to trade BB two times a day instead of just one.[/QUOTE

in the bank in which i used to work, the nyk traders used to arrive by 7am nyk time.

OK. What's that in GMT time?

This week...

I think the cable is heading up from here. US Fed likely to discuss lower rates in 2007. Also, the US Dollar Index perfectly retested the recent breakdown point and failed.

FXChant

The BB morning train has left the station.

But we get major UK news later this morning.