CMC Markets - Next Generation Platform

yes it goes in the right direction (y)

I wonder why the delay for new gen for sweden market?

hopefully it has something to do with this?

Investeringskonto - Sveriges nya sparform
No I don't think, according yo PC it was a technical issue, according to what I have heard it will be launched at the beginning of next year. What will happened to the SB platform I honestly don't know, I get mixed signals about this. PC have promised the SB unit will be launched at the end of the year in Sweden, I hope he will keep the promise about the launch of CMC SB next-gen in Sweden.

Investeringskonto, vad jag förstår gäller det för CFDs också, rätt intressant, inte roligt att låna ut pengar till staten dock genom det för tidiga uttagna schablonskatten.

Last edited:
Order ticket enhancements:

The web platform now has a number of new order ticket preferences. The new orders preferences tab shown below allows you to save ticket quantity by product. Each time you trade that product the platform will remember your last trade quantity and preset this in the quantity field in the ticket.

Set limit order preferences such as default expiry and default distance from current Market Price

Set default Take Profit and Stop Loss distances so that each time you load a ticket these orders are present and set at pre-determined levels away from the current market price.

You now have the ability to Open a Buy and Sell ticket at the same time:clap:
This will allow you to have multiple trades set up created so you can react quickly to market announcements or moves.

Order ticket enhancements | CMC Markets

Major charting upgrades

Major charting upgrades | CMC Markets

You can thank me for that, i had to go 12 rounds with PC to get him to introduce these tickets. :) I wouldn't trade announcements with CMC if i were you, they have something built in that scews up your fills.

You can thank me for that, i had to go 12 rounds with PC to get him to introduce these tickets. :) I wouldn't trade announcements with CMC if i were you, they have something built in that scews up your fills.
You were not alone. There were a bunch of traders complaining about the order tickets. In my opinion, you should be careful trading with any SB over important figures, the same goes for DMA.

No, I will not be thanking you,me and many other on T2W have been asking for these changes to be made for months.

I still donot get their order ticket, why 2 different tickets? why not just 1 like other SBs?

Its a great improvement to be fair, only about 5 years behind IG advanced charts now although I hear rumours they are going in house too :(

one click trading my ****! more like 5....

Yes, the charts are much better but the opening and closing trade process is as cumbersome as ever. Also, the price line and highlighted value on the Y axis keeps disappearing, candlesticks do some weird things when changing between TFs, and clicking on the triangle to drag orders often doesn't work. An improvement, but why can't they sort it out properly after all this time?

PC, are you out there?:)

Yes, the charts are much better but the opening and closing trade process is as cumbersome as ever. Also, the price line and highlighted value on the Y axis keeps disappearing, candlesticks do some weird things when changing between TFs, and clicking on the triangle to drag orders often doesn't work. An improvement, but why can't they sort it out properly after all this time?

PC, are you out there?:)
No one click order yet?

Its a great improvement to be fair, only about 5 years behind IG advanced charts now although I hear rumours they are going in house too :(
Yes, a trading platform is under constant development, some here thinks you can get it all instantly. I remember it took Capitalspreads several years to implement my suggestion about a user predefine stop loss in points. I think CMC next-gen is moving rather quickly in reference how new the platform is.

Yes, a trading platform is under constant development, some here thinks you can get it all instantly. I remember it took Capitalspreads several years to implement my suggestion about a user predefine stop loss in points. I think CMC next-gen is moving rather quickly in reference how new the platform is.

Indeed and I suspect that dispite the set up costs having in house charts actually saves the providers paying companys like IT finance a fair amount of commisions and thats their main reason for doing it.

I guess to be fair we have got much lower spreads and it appears many sb companys are losing money so they have to look for ways to get make the money back they previously got from the spread.

I don't see how you can say CMC's platform is 'moving rather quickly' - having spent over 100 million they should have at got the basics right on the first release.

What makes it 'next gen' - it offers no advantage to any other platform around - they offer nothing new, and lack many basic features - even after the latest release.

I don't see how you can say CMC's platform is 'moving rather quickly' - having spent over 100 million they should have at got the basics right on the first release.

What makes it 'next gen' - it offers no advantage to any other platform around - they offer nothing new, and lack many basic features - even after the latest release.
I don't agree, money is not the issue, feedback is. It was invaluable for PC to get the feedback from the thread, and they did made a lot of changes according to these feedback's from traders. More will for sure come in the near future. For me personally, simultaneously Buy and Sell tickets was the most important one of these changes.

I don't agree, money is not the issue, feedback is. It was invaluable for PC to get the feedback from the thread, and they did made a lot of changes according to these feedback's from traders. More will for sure come in the near future. For me personally, simultaneously Buy and Sell tickets was the most important one of these changes.

What do you feel is the advantage of Buy AND Sell tickets over Buy/Sell tickets?

I have to agree. Apart from the lack of features, it still seems to have glitches and is very slow in some respects (10s just for a trade box to appear). DealBook, MT4 and FXCM's and IG's platforms are still way ahead.

I have to agree. Apart from the lack of features, it still seems to have glitches and is very slow in some respects (10s just for a trade box to appear). DealBook, MT4 and FXCM's and IG's platforms are still way ahead.

I don't see how anyone could say different - except PC himself of course - I still think this was an ego trip for PC rather than a genuine attempt to offer something new and better for traders.

Reactions: tar
I don't see how anyone could say different - except PC himself of course - I still think this was an ego trip for PC rather than a genuine attempt to offer something new and better for traders.

I think PC's successful enough not to need ego trips. Either way, it's a shame he's not still around to comment.