Brewski Trades

I'm trying to say the following:-

Learn how to manage your account.

Learn how to use other instruments as hedge.

Read some books on the Greek formula / Black S, slippage , trailing stops to maximise winning trades....

Can you show me your winning statements over your last 50 trades?

Wrong! I DID REPLY! I never duck a question from honest and friendly / genuine respectful people.
Your "BET" that I would not reply is proof you need to learn more how to become a good trader! You lost your bet!
What is "foroomV2"??

90% of people just criticize and don't back up anything they say. Do you have a statement for your last 50 trades?

I'm trying to say the following:-

Learn how to manage your account.

Learn how to use other instruments as hedge.

Read some books on the Greek formula / Black S, slippage , trailing stops to maximise winning trades....

How should I be managing my account?

How and why should I use other instruments to hedge?

If you need it that badly, I can get darkie to do you one.

I was just trying to work out whether I should be listening to him or not. 50 trades seemed to be his benchmark so if he's in profit after 50 trades I might go check out what he suggests.

I only show my bank accounts to my accountants, wife and the tax man!
You also need to learn how to respect people , especially humans who are older than yourself and more knowledgable on trading derivatives and on hedging!

I'm over 70 and I guess from your comments you are under 30yrs of age.

I hope this post answers your question.

L Stone.

2017 - 1984 = 33 - Age is just a number

I don't think I've disrespected you just because I've dismissed your comments criticizing what I'm doing. 95% of people who trade are losers regardless of age, I'm not saying you are but unless I know different I will just carry on what I'm doing.

How should I be managing my account?

How and why should I use other instruments to hedge?

I actually asked for your advice...

Your comments are just assumptions. I have statements for last 35yrs and live in central London 15 mins drive from BIG BEN and live in a 6 bed house I bought 8 years ago for £1.5 Ml with No loan.
My advice to you is use wisdom before you post.

No disrespect meant here at all but this is the Internet where anyone can say and be anything.

Your comments are just assumptions. I have statements for last 35yrs and live in central London 15 mins drive from BIG BEN and live in a 6 bed house I bought 8 years ago for £1.5 Ml with No loan.
My advice to you is use wisdom before you post.

:LOL:

Strategies and knowledge on derivatives and hedging is more important than psychology.
Those who think "psychology" is VERY VERY important are deceived!

But I don't expect you to understand my advice /comments.

I admit, you do talk at a level I can barely comprehend. Will you be posting up videos of wisdom that makes comprehending easier ?

Strategies and knowledge on derivatives and hedging is more important than psychology.
Those who think "psychology" is VERY VERY important are deceived!

But I don't expect you to understand my advice /comments.

Why would I hedge? If I'm going one direction on one instrument why would I go the other way on a correlated one and cancel it out?

NO!
I don't expect you to comprehend everything I post on here. Only a few would understand the advice/ comments I post on here.

So, who is " foroom V2"?? What was his real name?

I vaguely got the impression his real name was Jesse Optionhouse.

I live 15 mins drive from BIG BEN! not 15 yards away.
The BONGS cannot be heard even with the windows wide open.

I've been to London a few times and it was good to see some of the sights but it's far too hectic for me. The underground scares me. In fact I've been to a lot of cities and they are all too much for me, I much prefer the quieter life.