Bitcoin future?

It would generate more confidence in its value if it had asomething it was based on - like gold/silver/real estate etc
Art would be a possible base.

And defeat the very reason for its existence and sustenance.

Don, I have already told you about the colossal ignorance of this poster time again.

Don,

Just noticed that this fine op had already admonished this ignoramus from your core 30 engine for even suggesting such premise defeating stupidity about Bitcoin. There would be a revolt in the Galactic confederation if Bitcoin would be thus poisoned and shot in its ass in its infancy. Fibo will will march with the bitcoin supporters

Bitcoin is alive only because of pumps. They are just done at the right moment, so they can be associated with some fundamental events what will in turn justify "true" interest to the crypto market. It's all about manipulations, you know
It's all manipulative in all markets , it's just more obvious in Crypto as it's a much smaller playing field

Going back to answer the Original Post,

Bitcoin, or rather, cryptocurrency, IS the future of money.

Few Traders understand Crypto.
They see things either as a Currency
Or a Commodity
Or an Asset

Which results a lot of speculative trading & all the wild fluctuations in value for which it is notorious.

Cryptocurrency is the future of the exchange of goods, services and rights between people.

It will become this because it addresses and solves the issues of trust, corruption, manipulation and central control of traditional currency systems.

However, for these very reasons, it is will be strenuously and vigorously opposed by the vested interests of the established way of doing things.

Fiat currency and in particular the Fractional Reserve Model is fundamentally flawed by design.

All fiat currencies fail. Often spectacularly.

When this next happens, then people will perhaps turn to using Cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange.

But right now, the vast majority simply don't consider it s practical or valuable in everyday exchange.

This will change.

Meanwhile, feel free to speculate on which super new bitcoin variant will make your fortune.

:)

Going back to answer the Original Post,

Bitcoin, or rather, cryptocurrency, IS the future of money.

Few Traders understand Crypto.
They see things either as a Currency
Or a Commodity
Or an Asset

Which results a lot of speculative trading & all the wild fluctuations in value for which it is notorious.

Cryptocurrency is the future of the exchange of goods, services and rights between people.

It will become this because it addresses and solves the issues of trust, corruption, manipulation and central control of traditional currency systems.

However, for these very reasons, it is will be strenuously and vigorously opposed by the vested interests of the established way of doing things.

Fiat currency and in particular the Fractional Reserve Model is fundamentally flawed by design.

All fiat currencies fail. Often spectacularly.

When this next happens, then people will perhaps turn to using Cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange.

But right now, the vast majority simply don't consider it s practical or valuable in everyday exchange.

This will change.

Meanwhile, feel free to speculate on which super new bitcoin variant will make your fortune.

:)

The Master knows what he is talking about and now I am convinced it was his coming that was foretold in the ancient Scriptures.

Hi. Let`s talk about bitcoin and it`s future. What are you thinking?

When Bitcoin overtakes Fiat, he will say to her

Once upon a time you dressed so fine, threw the bums a dime, didn't you?
People called, said beware doll you're bound to fall, you thought they was kiddin you
You used to laff about everybody that was just hangin out, now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud about having to be scrounging for your next meal

Hi. Let`s talk about bitcoin and it`s future. What are you thinking?

It was many years ago that Bitcoin became what he is
He was trapped in this life like an innocent lamb
Then he couldn't show his face at noon
So you'd only see him hanging out by the light of the moon

The brim of his hat hid the eye of a beast
He had the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest

The Swiss franc walked everyday thru' the streets of Zurich
She was innocent and young from a family of means
Bitcoin stood outside her window at night
To struggle with his instinct in the pale lamplight

How could he be this way when he prayed to God above
He must love what he destroys and destroy the thing he loves

All I wanted for Christmas was Bitcoin.

On December 18, 2019 Bitcoin was seen wandering aimlessly, looking forlorn and dejected
His arms were heavy and his neck could not support the weight of his worry as he had been crashing to the ground
His only friend was Big Joe who would not utter a single word of put down but instead only looked on in dismay at his friend
On the afternoon of December 18, Bitcoin got into his Porsche Turbo and took off
Out on the highways and the byways, all alone, his head was aching and his hands were cold
He was still searching for his Home he was lookin for the silver lining in the clouds
Even his best friends, even his best friends, they don't know that Bitcoin's job is turning Lead into Gold

On December 18th he was drunker than a skunk and miserable and worn out but once inside the car he felt alright
He poured on the coal, saw the cop in the rearview mirror and dropped to 3rd and nailed the bends accelerating
He kept going and going at breakneck speed like he didn't give a fck and then on January 28, 2020, just 1 hour ago stopped at Big Joe's house
He was smiling and said to me, "buddy, the ride is over for now, I've just done 5 - I need to crash out for a while"

When he gets like this there is always something cryptic in his messages. I was scratching my head for a clue.
Then I saw it. there it was. He said, he had just done 5. What the heck did that mean? I asked him and he said look out your windows, what do you see? I said, "waves"
He turned on his side and fell asleep.

I immediately decided to Take Profit on the LONG Bitcoin today jan 28

For the uninitiated, the "I've done 5" Bitcoin was saying is that he completed 5 waves up. See the rise from December 18? that's 5 waves. Easy to count, right? Yeah baby its that easy.

Big Joe takes profit and retreats to a BEAR cave to enjoy. there will be red wine, cheese, crackers, salmon, and fresh new p***y.

Then still partially drunk Big Joe will take both chicks up the hill on Angeles Crest Highway becasue today is Tuesday and all day Johnny, Pete and Robert are the patrol officers on the entire stretch of road - so I will be speeding like a mother, no danger or fear of getting pulled over - they know the car .................. and no traffic, all the dumpphucks work regular jobs.

God, do I love it so! :)

Thursday jan 30/2020

You know I'm TP'd already but my Love for traders don't stop just becaue I am making a pile. I need company, baby otherwise I end uppaying for everyone's meals and whtnot.

Bitcoin arrives at 261.8%.

It could be alonely station where ther was nobody to meet her. I'm already out but I wonder if hewill be ther to pick her up? She don't know just at that moment that he was shot and killed along with his children. so she waited at the station till she decided it was better to jsut go to the house.

Her face says it all as she waited ................... A straight 10 in fibo's book

At 2:29 the exprression on her face tells exactly how Bitcoin will feel as he has entered the zone of the preious 4th wave of lesser degree. Sadness is produced at this level - usually not always but the odds are high andone must go with the odds ..........

Guys, let`s try to be more specific and informative in this thread cuz i`m seeing a lot of nonsense here. ;)

Guys, let`s try to be more specific and informative in this thread cuz i`m seeing a lot of nonsense here. ;)

You were cott sleeping 3 times that Bitcoin turn was approaching and missed all 3. This game is about making money in trading not talk talk talk. You are at Trade2WIN not Talk2Talk. I told you to stop talking and DO.

When you make money and win, you play music, wine and dine, not go into a room and sulk and bore the fck out of everyone like you're in a monastery

Kapiche!

Now go and do likewise. The money is out there, all you gotta do is go out and pick it up. You think Bitcoin came in just to get out the rain? He's just waiting to give you money.
Question is, "are you man enough to take it?"

If you still don't get it, this might help .... thread title = Bitcoin future?

all trades were in line with Bitcoin future.

Losers everywhere. They won't even take the money opportunities gifted

Mummy, look what daddy did whle you were out there collecting food stamps and welfare and talking small talk with similar government disability drainers .............

Daddy ws doing like he wasw always supposed to do since antediluvian times way before even Jesus came down to save the clowns. Daddy was out there bringing the bacon home.

The way things have beeen going for 30 years progressively is that the providers are getting shot by the cops whose job is to protect the welfare recipients from stern talkings-to by the Daddies (providers)

Your thread is ...................................................... Bitcoin future?

This is called nailing the future, Mummy.

Bitcoin price prediction for 2019 updated as per thread title question:

not intended for coffee shop kindergarten players .......................... big losses can result, best to place me on Ignore, do it now.

7643.15 or 6,908.

then toward my original targets in post #11 of 13-18k during year 2020 Possible = 18,825.

Hardly matters because my trendline will catch this cat on 1H

Keep eye on the previous 4th wave of lesser degree currently sitting at 7643.15 = my first target in this post.

View attachment 268133

Collect your winnings here from me see post #16 SLAM DUNK!

:):):):)

What is your Bitcoin price prediction for 2019

October 7, 2019
Bitcoin price prediction for 2019 updated as per thread title question:
not intended for coffee shop kindergarten players .......................... big losses can result, best to place me on Ignore, do it now.

7643.15 or 6,908.

Nailed it, Mummy. Now make the HOME a thing of pleasure for Daddy - full service is always expected for a recharging of the batteries and then process gets repeated tomorrow. The responsibility of Daddy never ends till the day he is buried. Until then, Mummy will do as she is told!