Bitcoin future?

santimunz

9 0
Hi,
I think Bitcoin currency is one of the most important innovations of our time – it will transform the way we do trading , we do business and every transaction we wlll do in the future.
Can u suggest me any site where I can invest in Bitcoins? :)

santimunz

9 0
I would also like to know any good sites to invest in bitcoin.
Maybe you should try crypto kartal but i am not sure since i am quite new to this too...some guys suggested me this site for bitcoin and til' now it 's ok to me .

AdamCantor

32 3
Hi there. Lets use this thread to list a good opportunities (projects) to invest with Bitcoin. Your suggestions?
I am very optimistic about the life of bitcoin, whether or not it will reach the high value it previously did.. who knows !!! I am staying enthusiastic. I would regret not investing in bitcoin at all if i had not...

Reactions: momo3HC

AdamCantor

32 3
Maybe you should try crypto kartal but i am not sure since i am quite new to this too...some guys suggested me this site for bitcoin and til' now it 's ok to me .
i have also done some research on Cryptokartal and looks really use friendly and straightforward. looks like a must for the most popular cryptocurrencies. definitely in consideration.

momo3HC

43 9
i have also done some research on Cryptokartal and looks really use friendly and straightforward. looks like a must for the most popular cryptocurrencies. definitely in consideration.
So i`ll check this too.

Reactions: AdamCantor

Akinozragore

22 2
As I already wrote in a different thread on this forum, I'm sure, that bitcoin will be growing yet. A different story is that crypto industry is slowly developing apart from the bitcoin. And here is the situation: few cryptocurrencies startups are making another breakout in crypto industry, offering brand new technological solutions. This news trickles media and makes a great impact. People get to know, that crypto is not just air, but real product! And realizing that people are going to buy ...but no, no tokens of the same innovations startups, but bitcoins. Because mostly for people crypto = bitcoin. And this situation will last for some time, but slowly people will get, that bitcoin has nothing to do with the current breakouts in crypto industry. And this than BTC will drop down and will never rise again. This is extremely important not to lose this moment.

KevinOak

2 1
I believe that investing in everything is risky especially cryptocurrency. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the bitcoin. Personally, I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well. Just read cryptocurrency news and never invest more than that you can afford to lose.

Last edited:

momo3HC

43 9
I believe that investing in everything is risky especially cryptocurrency. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the bitcoin. Personally, I believe we are just starting, just my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well. Just read cryptocurrency news and never invest more than that you can afford to lose.
Thanks mate. I know than and especially your last words. ;)