Which coins would you prefer to buy?

Jul 13, 2018
I am waiting for some genius to offer a coin that pays interest.
I can't see that there's a need. If you select a coin that has built in scarcity, then you're ahead of the FIAT world where - despite the offer of interest - you're capital is constantly being eroded.

Of course, that doesn't deal with the speculation, volatility and price discovery which is all ongoing for the moment.

bigmistake

Sep 10, 2012
I don't think buying crypto now is a wise choice but it's at the bottom so buying still has a chance of rising later and you can make hundreds percents eventually.

postman

May 20, 2005
The main message from G20 last week was: G20 will not ban cryptocurrency but regulate the market.

The blockchain is a public ledger of all cryptocurrency (bitcoin) transactions. Decentralized cryptocurrency exchanges might be the future of the world.

Which coins would you prefer to buy? Why?
Let's discuss about those coins.:clap:
Gold coins.

Why? Because they are not going to disappear magically overnight in a puff of smoke.

progix

Feb 25, 2016
There are a lot of coins in the market these days leaving it very hard for everyone to choose which would be the good buy. I think better to do your own research before getting involved with crypto.

Jul 9, 2018
My favorite coin to buy is Bitcoin. Besides it, I believe in XRP and Stellar which have been growing by the market capitalization even during the downtrend. Also, IOTA can soon get into the top 10 due to dealing with the IoT market.

Jul 26, 2018
2018 has not been that good year for bitcoins and ether along with all other major cryptocurrencies. But rather to stay in them for long time, i would prefer investing in proportion in bitcoins as well as etherum. If we see the price for etherum now, it is comparitively much low and we can easily purchase and hold for a long time untill the price reaches moon. I heard about many different good ICOs lately. And I heard these are very good overally and it can be very profitable to invest in them but no matter what's the name of project one should analyze it deeply by itself before investing in it. I hope it will be useful for you https://www.hypeanalysis.com/blog/s...tform-approved-by-the-government-for-the-uae/

Last edited: