Will Bitcoin continue to rise?

What do you think about trading bitcoin? Is it safe?

It is very very volatile! I have been trading it for about 9 months on mt4(with JAFX as the broker) and have made 5 figures in a week and lost 5 figures in a week.
It is not for the faint hearted!

In trading it is great recommendations to overlook any kind of and all professionals as they are nearly always invariably wrong and also there ready revenues to be made trading versus them. This is why the currency markets relocate so much when "actual" economic results are so far off those foretasted by the economists. NFP is a great example of this and is wonderful for trading when the economists have obtained it incorrect which is regularly compared to they get it right.

Finally it got rid of bearish pressure, now on the rising path. I think the target now is 8000 per BTC because cryptomarkets are again a target for big money

At the moment it is growing again. But I heard that the interest to the Blockchain (https://webcase.studio/industry/blockchain/) is almost gone. When investors started to take out their money (after the 20k $ period) , all big IT companies stopped their research of this field.. and this means that, probably, BTC price will stay in this limits $6-8k.

Were those IT firms so naive to bet on market rush and halt research after the bubble bursted? It'd be too stupid I guess.

Yes, I think that bitcoin’s price will keep on growing. But it’s hard to be sure about anything when it comes to BTC.

It is difficult to be optimistic about bitcoin lately. The cryptocurrency may just consolidate without taking a clear direction.

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money. Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

Daily, I analyze top 20 Cryptocurrencies, and from last many weeks bitcoin price going down.

Yes, you are right some countries banned bitcoin maybe this is the reason bitcoin price going drop in 2018, but I hope 2019 will be the best year for Bitcoin

anyone here in 2019 hoping on Bitcoin to rise once again? I know I am! Anyone have specific views on what will happen and why?

as an old mentor once taught me

"Hope" is not a good long term strategy ..........

very good point but let's face facts here... noone really has any historical data to go by when it comes to crypto currencies and the direction they will go in, so it is near on impossible to predict the movement of bitcoin... I don't think anyone taking trading seriously would want to use 'hope' as a strategy out of choice haha :)

I still believe in the crypto industry and bitcoin is its main symbol. When people will trust crypto again, bitcoin will jump up. And people will believe in cryptocurrencies, once they understand full technological potential behind it. A lot of people already understood this and slowly start buying bitcoins and other worthy coins, once they are down. But for real bullish trend, crowd should believe in it, but not just a small part of quirky people. At the end of 2017 crowd teared off the bitcoins, even without understanding what it really is. Dummies went chasing after easy money and lose up 70-80%. Of course, you need some time to recover after it :) I mean, that the period of crazy hype is over, and we need to wait for adequate and meaningful interest. Despite the cryptomarket downturns, there is enough of blockchain startups, which offer some very cool solutions. The funniest is that despite its technological backwardness bitcoin still will grow on the background of positive new in this industry. At least I think so :)

i totally agree with you here. I think cryptos are here to stay.... let's hope so !

i totally agree with you here. I think cryptos are here to stay.... let's hope so !

Agree, was sceptical until looked into cryptosphere more. There are millions signing up for services like DENT, mobile phone data exchange, BAT, Brave browser for example who will find themselves holding crypto by default of using these new services - many will then join up for crypto exchanges to exchange these tokens and withdraw for 'real cash.' The nature of crypto space is mainly speculative until now - but this will change in time as people actually start using services with embedded crypto (not necessarily Bitcoin).

Add the fact the nature of the crypto markets is speculative, such that it is inconceivable there will not be another upcycle.

When this time comes, it may be a year or two or even more, but when it does, the flood of speculative money into Bitcoin and the cryptosphere generally will dwarf anything to date, I mean the institutional players are not even much involved yet. Can you afford not to hold at least a little crypto, even if you write it off as an 'expense'?

Agree, was sceptical until looked into cryptosphere more. There are millions signing up for services like DENT, mobile phone data exchange, BAT, Brave browser for example who will find themselves holding crypto by default of using these new services - many will then join up for crypto exchanges to exchange these tokens and withdraw for 'real cash.' The nature of crypto space is mainly speculative until now - but this will change in time as people actually start using services with embedded crypto (not necessarily Bitcoin).

Add the fact the nature of the crypto markets is speculative, such that it is inconceivable there will not be another upcycle.

When this time comes, it may be a year or two or even more, but when it does, the flood of speculative money into Bitcoin and the cryptosphere generally will dwarf anything to date, I mean the institutional players are not even much involved yet. Can you afford not to hold at least a little crypto, even if you write it off as an 'expense'?
very well said here my friend!!! i do hold some crypto (BTC) as well as a small sum of XRP and stellar but i bank on bitocin being the most sucecssful, if at all.

It is very difficult to say what will happen at the end of the year. I have been interested in cryptocurrency for more than 2 years, and I learned about Bitcoin from this site https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/tutorials/ and now I’ve been following the price changes for this cryptocurrency.
Over the past few months, the price for it has changed dramatically, and has grown to $ 8.000 and I think it will grow further.

yeah i think it could well do, looks like were in a bull market currently