Will Bitcoin continue to rise?

Inquisitor

98 36
In trading it is good advice to ignore any and all experts as they are almost always invariably wrong and there are good profits to be made trading against them. This is why the currency markets move so much when "actual" economic results are so far off those predicted by the economic experts. NFP is a great example of this and is great for trading when the economists have got it wrong which is more often than they get it right.

Kaeso

Established member
836 91
I am all ears! New to bitcoins, mostly learning now, but I do believe that bitcoin will become more popular and grow more. There will come time when we will be able to buy properties with bitcoins https://tranio.com/articles/how-the-blockchain-and-distributed-ledgers-will-transform-the-real-estate-market_5405/. I thought it's already possible to pay with bitcoins? Are they wrong?
The thing you got wrong is the fact that you should be selling your house to buy Bitcoins, not the other way round (y)

Ezra_C

12 1
What do you think about trading bitcoin? Is it safe?

ForexinDevon

87 3
What do you think about trading bitcoin? Is it safe?
It is very very volatile! I have been trading it for about 9 months on mt4(with JAFX as the broker) and have made 5 figures in a week and lost 5 figures in a week.
It is not for the faint hearted!

DavidKSawyer

23 1
In trading it is great recommendations to overlook any kind of and all professionals as they are nearly always invariably wrong and also there ready revenues to be made trading versus them. This is why the currency markets relocate so much when "actual" economic results are so far off those foretasted by the economists. NFP is a great example of this and is wonderful for trading when the economists have obtained it incorrect which is regularly compared to they get it right.

hatemypips

365 19
Finally it got rid of bearish pressure, now on the rising path. I think the target now is 8000 per BTC because cryptomarkets are again a target for big money

hatemypips

365 19
At the moment it is growing again. But I heard that the interest to the Blockchain (https://webcase.studio/industry/blockchain/) is almost gone. When investors started to take out their money (after the 20k $ period) , all big IT companies stopped their research of this field.. and this means that, probably, BTC price will stay in this limits $6-8k.
Were those IT firms so naive to bet on market rush and halt research after the bubble bursted? It'd be too stupid I guess.

bitges

23 1
Yes, I think that bitcoin’s price will keep on growing. But it’s hard to be sure about anything when it comes to BTC.

fxstrategist

Established member
580 15
It is difficult to be optimistic about bitcoin lately. The cryptocurrency may just consolidate without taking a clear direction.