Will Bitcoin continue to rise?

Rather yes than no. I think it won’t skyrocket as it happened in December 2017. Bitcoin will mature and increase in price steadily. We may experience some local price fluctuations before a sustained uptrend starts. The attitude towards cryptocurrencies is shifting. Financial experts and institutions take bitcoin more seriously. Furthermore, the crypto market is spreading to find new hubs in countries like Nigeria and Australia https://nigeriabitcoincommunity.com...will_this_have_on_the_cryptocurrency_industry that will positively affect. Today Bitcoin is not just an experiment for a group of tech-savvy, it’s the candidate number one to become an alternative payment method that will be accepted worldwide.

Rather yes than no. I think it won’t skyrocket as it happened in December 2017. Bitcoin will mature and increase in price steadily. We may experience some local price fluctuations before a sustained uptrend starts. The attitude towards cryptocurrencies is shifting. Financial experts and institutions take bitcoin more seriously. Furthermore, the crypto market is spreading to find new hubs in countries like Nigeria and Australia https://nigeriabitcoincommunity.com...will_this_have_on_the_cryptocurrency_industry that will positively affect. Today Bitcoin is not just an experiment for a group of tech-savvy, it’s the candidate number one to become an alternative payment method that will be accepted worldwide.

nice explenation thanks for your input

No wonders where it will go in future however i have noticed BTCUSD and BTCEUR pair is almost added by many forex brokers which is good as we can make money either it goes up or down by buying or shorting it.

Like QE, tether printing is not working as well the next time around. If you look at the current market cap we have had 1 billion added to tether just since May.
It is not exactly tough to understand the motives to liquidate BTC about $11k if you have a large position. The higher it goes the more motivation there is to liquidate at this point.
I am mostly interested to see how crypto prices when we are not at full employment in the US and a global downturn. The timing of the business cycle was just right for crypto to get off the ground with BTC starting almost exactly during the crisis market lows and then getting the longest historical expansion to gain steam and investment. At this point though we need to see who is swimming naked when the tide goes out. There will be great investment opportunities long term when that happens.
You have to be insane IMO to invest in anything with the word "blockchain" attached to it right now though. There will be great buying opportunities in the next few years but right now almost anything related to blockchain has to be overpriced.

T
I love the idea and blockchain is great but I just don't see how Govts in long run will allow anonymous payments. I won't have long term investment in anything that the Govt is threatened by.
You are absolutely right in my opinion. But I also think that BTC has a lot of space to grow as a niche thing before it gets shut down if it ever gets shot down. So for the upcoming couple of years, it could still be a profitable investment.

Here are few reason for the fluctuation of bitcoin and cryptocurrency price

Attachments

• Affect on crypto price.jpg
    Affect on crypto price.jpg
    565.3 KB · Views: 223
The world's largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization climbed after data provider CoinMarketCap showed a sudden jump in the supply of stablecoin tether (USDT).

The 5 percent rise in bitcoin's (BTC) price initially appeared to be preceded by a $500 million increase in USDT's market capitalization,
from around $4.14 billion at 20:49 UTC to $4.65 billion at 20:54 UTC.

It remains unclear, then, exactly why bitcoin jumped late Monday. Talks surrounding BTC’s use case as a safe haven asset are dominating investor channels amid the backdrop of the Iran/US tensions that have been ongoing since Jan. 3.

Is anyone actually trading bitcoin or is everyone’s just selling ebooks and courses ?

Like this thread

N

P R I C E L E S S!!!

Anybody messes with NVP gots to go thru' ME first. :):):):):):):)

Slam Dunk!!!!!!!

It was many years ago I became what I am
I was trapped in this Life like an innocent lamb
Now I can never show my face at T2W at noon
So you'll only see me walking by the light of the Moon

The brim of my hat hides the eye of a beast
I've the face of a sinner but the hands of a priest