Will Bitcoin continue to rise?

Mar 25, 2018
The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money. Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

Apr 28, 2018
I love the idea and blockchain is great but I just don't see how Govts in long run will allow anonymous payments. I won't have long term investment in anything that the Govt is threatened by.

Mar 25, 2018
The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money. Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?
Bitcoin dropped about 4% because of Warren Buffett and Bill Gates. Both billionaires' view of cryptocurrencies has an impact on retail investors.

Pat494

Mar 27, 2004
Some crypto web says that Bitcoin will reach more than $100k..Maybe on the next 10 years.

They are pumping it upto get their money back I expect.

progix

Feb 25, 2016
Is anyone actually trading bitcoin or is everyone’s just selling ebooks and courses ?

Like this thread

N
Good enquiry.. :) I am trading bitcoin on forex as well as on other bitcoin exchanges like poloniex, bitrex, binance etc. Feel free to post any query related to bitcoin and i will surely try to help.

Mar 25, 2018
Bitcoin recovered today to a price level above $7,500.

The coin price dropped yesterday because of the criminal probe into whether traders are manipulating the price of Bitcoin and other digital currencies.