Will Bitcoin continue to rise?

KyleLennon

54 3
The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money. Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

Bradtex

51 4
I love the idea and blockchain is great but I just don't see how Govts in long run will allow anonymous payments. I won't have long term investment in anything that the Govt is threatened by.

KyleLennon

54 3
The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money. Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?
Bitcoin dropped about 4% because of Warren Buffett and Bill Gates. Both billionaires' view of cryptocurrencies has an impact on retail investors.

Kaeso

Established member
836 91

NVP

Legendary member
36,782 1,882
Is anyone actually trading bitcoin or is everyone’s just selling ebooks and courses ?

Like this thread

N

progix

233 3
Is anyone actually trading bitcoin or is everyone’s just selling ebooks and courses ?

Like this thread

N
Good enquiry.. :) I am trading bitcoin on forex as well as on other bitcoin exchanges like poloniex, bitrex, binance etc. Feel free to post any query related to bitcoin and i will surely try to help.

KyleLennon

54 3
Bitcoin recovered today to a price level above $7,500.

The coin price dropped yesterday because of the criminal probe into whether traders are manipulating the price of Bitcoin and other digital currencies.

PINETREES

4 0
Really, you are so optimistic right now? In this quarter analysts already predicted that Bitcoin Will reach it rock bottom, but in the next max it will reach 14 000$. Time will show, but I am saying that cryptos are gone into winters sleep