Best of the best Financial-Spread-Betting for British's?

Blonde_Angel

Hiya,

I'm looking to find out what is the best of the best Financial-Spread-Betting for British's trading only FX-Majors? I'm looking for below:
1- Fair trading environment
2- No price manipulation, no Stop-loss hunting
3- No unjustified spike(that happen only on the Financial-Spread-Betting brokers and does not appear in Spot-Forex brokers price charts in case we compare two charts)
4- Clear fee statement and no sudden SWAP rate increase, no Spread-widening in some hours to hunt Stop-loss, no moving price toward general Stop-loss location.
5- SWAP rate shall be positive and negative depending on the borrowed instrument underlying fee as if I full in positive SWAP, I shall gain profit and only I lose profit if the SWAP is negative, please?
6- Tightest possible spread but not showing false tight spread then widen the spread suddenly as soon as we entered the market.
7- Please declare what I need to do to enable Hedging if required? And can I enable the Hedge possibility myself or shall I request from a customer-service agent, please? And please clarify what I lose if I request to enable hedging?
8- What is the margin for FX-Majors? What is the requirement to open an account as a professional client, please? What leverage do I have with professional client status, please?

I expect the broker to make some fair money out of my trades and I don't expect to offer me the service for trading free of charge, but fee breakdown shall be provided and shall be fair and no hidden fee, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Does the broker you are looking for also need to include:
  1. Being environmentally friendly with a low carbon footprint; use mostly renewable energy resources etc
  2. One that provides an all inclusive work environment in which respect, equity, and positive recognition of differences are all cultivated, and the social and institutional response to disability poses no barrier to a positive employment experience.
  3. Having at least 20% females working in senior positions
  4. Promote Black Lives Matter cause

All this information is on the firms' websites and in their marketing blurb.

If its additional information you need, just set out a specific question on a specific situation that current clients can answer. You have to recognise that current clients are all happy with the firm they trade with. And ex-clients can give you only a historic impression of what was not good for them, they're obviously not up to date and they could be biased - blaming the broker for losses is a pastime for losers.

Try ADS Securities or Pepperstone. They are both pretty good.
Hiya @barneydunn

Thanks. I had tested Spot Forex trading with their demo account a while ago. Per my knowledge, ADSS is UAE-based and does not offer an SB account?
Pepperstone is AU-based and it's an average broker, and they don't have an SB account as well?

In the case of ECN Spot Forex trading accounts, I go only with brokers who accepting proper broker-neutral platform connection by API( by Multicharts v14, Multicharts .Net, MotiveWave-Ultimate) and unfortunately neither of these two brokers are at this level?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Hiya @barneydunn

Thanks. I had tested Spot Forex trading with their demo account a while ago. Per my knowledge, ADSS is UAE-based and does not offer an SB account?
Pepperstone is AU-based and it's an average broker, and they don't have an SB account as well?

In the case of ECN Spot Forex trading accounts, I go only with brokers who accepting proper broker-neutral platform connection by API( by Multicharts v14, Multicharts .Net, MotiveWave-Ultimate) and unfortunately neither of these two brokers are at this level?

Tnx and best of luck 😇
Both of them offer a spread betting account. I don't worry about where they get their feed from, it's never substantially different from any other broker. If it was they'd get crucified on every forum going.

Take a look at London Capital Group. They have pretty good spreads and less slippage than ADS.

Both of them offer a spread betting account. I don't worry about where they get their feed from, it's never substantially different from any other broker. If it was they'd get crucified on every forum going.

Take a look at London Capital Group. They have pretty good spreads and less slippage than ADS.
Thanks. I contacted Pepperstone when I saw your first post, they confirmed they have SB account now, but they didn't have it a while back when I tested their demo platform years ago.
I emailed the ADSS and they didn't reply by email, they want to call me instead, I prefer if they email me as I'm always busy with many projects.
I tried the LCG two year ago but their account and platform's Margin Call level is so tight, my trades wiped my demo account, while this never happened to me with any other broker, never ever. I'm not sure how they calculate their levels for MC levels, but also these can a reason for the high price fluctuations that they have. When the MC levels are tight, I can't make the expected ROI with the capital. It's a waste of my prime time, skills, and technologies that I purchased, purchasing or in house developed if you know what I mean?

I heard good things about ADSS as they introduced to me a while ago by a business solicitor, but I have no idea for now how is their SB account conditions and if it is an ECN environment? I trust them as they are reputable.

I like Pepperstone too, but I'm not sure if their SB accounts will have the ECN marketplace specification or not? As I don't have a problem with capital and prime account minimum trade volume or paying a monthly fee, as long as I'm trading with a broker that is Real-Deal if you know what I mean?

Thanks for your post, It was helpful. I heard a while ago the banks in the UK offered FX trading accounts, but the retail accounts offered then closed down, what a shame the authority left us with the private sector's abnormalities?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Hiya,

I'm looking to find out what is the best of the best Financial-Spread-Betting for British's trading only FX-Majors? I'm looking for below:
1- Fair trading environment
2- No price manipulation, no Stop-loss hunting
3- No unjustified spike(that happen only on the Financial-Spread-Betting brokers and does not appear in Spot-Forex brokers price charts in case we compare two charts)
4- Clear fee statement and no sudden SWAP rate increase, no Spread-widening in some hours to hunt Stop-loss, no moving price toward general Stop-loss location.
5- SWAP rate shall be positive and negative depending on the borrowed instrument underlying fee as if I full in positive SWAP, I shall gain profit and only I lose profit if the SWAP is negative, please?
6- Tightest possible spread but not showing false tight spread then widen the spread suddenly as soon as we entered the market.
7- Please declare what I need to do to enable Hedging if required? And can I enable the Hedge possibility myself or shall I request from a customer-service agent, please? And please clarify what I lose if I request to enable hedging?
8- What is the margin for FX-Majors? What is the requirement to open an account as a professional client, please? What leverage do I have with professional client status, please?

I expect the broker to make some fair money out of my trades and I don't expect to offer me the service for trading free of charge, but fee breakdown shall be provided and shall be fair and no hidden fee, please?

Tnx and best of luck 😇
You're pretty much asking for everything any respected and reliable spread betting broker should provide in the first place.
As for the spreads, try a broker with fixed spreads to avoid surprises.