Which Financial-Spread-Betting broker do you recommend that have best of the best fill and they are not market-maker and does not manipulating price?

Blonde_Angel

29 1
Hiya,

May please advise me on these with reference to numbers?

1- I'm looking for the Best of the Best Financial-Spread-Betting broker that does not manipulate the price and has the best fills and it's not a market-maker?
2- Which broker for Financial-Spread-Betting is better than IG and if you believe it's better than IG, in what terms? Why they are better than IG? What they offer better than IG offers?
3- Is the one that you are offering instead of IG as you believe it's better, is a market-maker or not? Is it have a dealing desk or not?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

ARBinstruktor

32 3
Hiya,

May please advise me on these with reference to numbers?

1- I'm looking for the Best of the Best Financial-Spread-Betting broker that does not manipulate the price and has the best fills and it's not a market-maker?
2- Which broker for Financial-Spread-Betting is better than IG and if you believe it's better than IG, in what terms? Why they are better than IG? What they offer better than IG offers?
3- Is the one that you are offering instead of IG as you believe it's better, is a market-maker or not? Is it have a dealing desk or not?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

IG is the leader with the greatest range of products.
BUT: 1. it is expensive, no other broker has such a detailed list of costs and expenses
2. To my knowlegde they only offer spread bettting to UK and Eire residents.

CMC is second, and cheaper BUT also ONLY UK&EIRE

CityIndex aka GAIN aka StoneX is third, still a wide range of products, also cheap (especially if you hold contracts
until expiry) AND HAS NO UK&EIRE CLAUSE so far

others ETX, SpreadEx or SpreadCo, I know and use sporadically

guess any spread bet goes into the book of the broker, as FSB is no exchange product, only an OTC derivative

happy spreading

Reactions: Blonde_Angel

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock