Which Financial-Spread-Betting broker do you recommend that have best of the best fill and they are not market-maker and does not manipulating price?

Blonde_Angel

Hiya,

May please advise me on these with reference to numbers?

1- I'm looking for the Best of the Best Financial-Spread-Betting broker that does not manipulate the price and has the best fills and it's not a market-maker?
2- Which broker for Financial-Spread-Betting is better than IG and if you believe it's better than IG, in what terms? Why they are better than IG? What they offer better than IG offers?
3- Is the one that you are offering instead of IG as you believe it's better, is a market-maker or not? Is it have a dealing desk or not?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

Hiya,

May please advise me on these with reference to numbers?

1- I'm looking for the Best of the Best Financial-Spread-Betting broker that does not manipulate the price and has the best fills and it's not a market-maker?
2- Which broker for Financial-Spread-Betting is better than IG and if you believe it's better than IG, in what terms? Why they are better than IG? What they offer better than IG offers?
3- Is the one that you are offering instead of IG as you believe it's better, is a market-maker or not? Is it have a dealing desk or not?

Tnx and best of luck 😇

IG is the leader with the greatest range of products.
BUT: 1. it is expensive, no other broker has such a detailed list of costs and expenses
2. To my knowlegde they only offer spread bettting to UK and Eire residents.

CMC is second, and cheaper BUT also ONLY UK&EIRE

CityIndex aka GAIN aka StoneX is third, still a wide range of products, also cheap (especially if you hold contracts
until expiry) AND HAS NO UK&EIRE CLAUSE so far

others ETX, SpreadEx or SpreadCo, I know and use sporadically

guess any spread bet goes into the book of the broker, as FSB is no exchange product, only an OTC derivative

happy spreading