belflan's US stock intra day trades

may look for a long on YHOO and RIMM

need better entry off the INDU tho, MUST WAIT!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    263.7 KB · Views: 10
Reason for above trades =

stocks strenght in relation to market (indu)

Macci 10 , 5 min on my side

Yhoo up grade (MS might up bid)

Glen

Running total

Running total for today = -$670

yesterday = -$621

Total P/L so far = -$1,291

Review

Happy enough with entry / exit points today

just turned out to be non technical after all

largest lost down to CELG ($829)

might be good idea to spread risk over more stocks (CELG rallied $1.36 after my short entry :sneaky:)

good experience these last two days

back to work tomorrow:(

Glen

anyone do better using the strat last few days? and care to give me a few pointers?

comments welcome

cheers
Glen

anyone do better using the strat last few days? and care to give me a few pointers?

comments welcome

cheers
Glen

Intraday is good-all I can add (lets say emphasise) apart from my last posts are-

1) entry capitulation is very important (to me as a safety factor)when other conditions are met.
2) 'Learn to run' when in the trade.

Best wishes

Raj

Intraday is good-all I can add (lets say emphasise) apart from my last posts are-

1) entry capitulation is very important (to me as a safety factor)when other conditions are met.
2) 'Learn to run' when in the trade.

Best wishes

Raj

hi Raj, ta for the post.

do you use 1min chart of stocks to look for capitulation when all other conditions are met?

'learn to run' do you mean try and let the trade run when in the trade or 'run' get out of the trade if its not going your way early?

cheers
Glen

hi Raj, ta for the post.

do you use 1min chart of stocks to look for capitulation when all other conditions are met?

'learn to run' do you mean try and let the trade run when in the trade or 'run' get out of the trade if its not going your way early?

cheers
Glen

1min as Iraj has shown;
slighest doubt -get out-many friends might disagree with me in terms of 'letting profits run philosophy' but most of the times when I have tried that (during intraday-swing is different) I have gone out with a loss -not that I have completely tamed my mind for the 'learn to run' but I am trying and it is starting to work for me.

1min as Iraj has shown;
slighest doubt -get out-many friends might disagree with me in terms of 'letting profits run philosophy' but most of the times when I have tried that (during intraday-swing is different) I have gone out with a loss -not that I have completely tamed my mind for the 'learn to run' but I am trying and it is starting to work for me.

thanks,

i think alot of the 'will i hang in will i get out' must come with experince, what i've learnt this last few days is there's a lot of factors to take account of.

although i'm down $1,290 last two day (paper only) I'm reasonibly happy with what i've done (apart from i think the risk could have been spread over more positions, CELG position cost over $800 of this loss alone) THIS CAN'T BE CORREcT

I hope Iraj is well enough and set up a room or skype one day a month

get well soon Iraj

Glen