Belflan's US stock swing trades

hmm, this is a bit of a shame really, why would someone hang on trying to prove someone wrong. when the person who he is trying to prove wrong, freely admits getting it wrong sometimes, and wasn't actual wrong this time round at all...

FW seems to have got a bit confused along the way (had something to prove to himself maybe)

belflan

He now has been BANNED and his ADVISOR status removed. He is still fighting on the main BB with others though .. lol

grey1

and even if Grey1 was wrong this time round (which on the whole, he wasn't), FW would have missed the point completely by flaging this up.

belflan

this should probably go down as a bit of a lesson to newbie members of TT (myself included) to what post numbers and rep points actual mean in trading

little or nothing

belflan

daily o/s (will it turn? will it take weekly with it?)
weekly bearish
monthly o/s and turning up

maybe we need oil to drop off abit first?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 19
daily o/s (will it turn? will it take weekly with it?)
weekly bearish
monthly o/s and turning up

maybe we need oil to drop off abit first?

Yes we are all looking at the weekly chart,, it is Vital for the Weekly chart to turn up ,,,
This is the technical side of it ,,

On the FA side we need to see OIL price either to consolidate or to go lower . This way market will continue its up trend other wise it goes down to adjust itself to the NEW OIL PRICE.

The world is trying to analyse this market ,, very very OIL DRIVEN market.

Grey1

very very OIL DRIVEN market.

Grey1

I've seen a number of folks on CNBC, saying that both oil stocks and other stocks have not yet fully ajusted to 125-130$ oil,

so it must follow (if this is true) that if oil stays at these levels Oil stocks look good, other stock look expensive?

now all we need to know is the direction off oil price (easy:))

belflan

looking bearish short term

daily just turning down
weekly down
monthy holding strong

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 12
looking bearish short term

daily just turning down
weekly down
monthy holding strong

I too am watching the WEEKLY chart to turn ,, as soon as it does I will open a lONG portfolio and inform the traders

grey1

hmm,

another day or two north might do it

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 21
I've never being one for superstition but this has been one off the strangest days in my life so far, and its only just begun..

market still looking like a long coming soon, on daily weekly and monthly charts

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 31
attached is the begining of my weak strong list (started last night) based on Grey's filters on finviz

anyone been looking at this filter for the last few months (don't be shy)

something must be wrong can't attach excl file...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
attached is the begining of my weak strong list (started last night) based on Grey's filters on finviz

anyone been looking at this filter for the last few months (don't be shy)

something must be wrong can't attach excl file...

Hi Belflan

I have been looking only at the Long filter for the last couple of months but the symbols I have collected from FinViz are as follows:

ABP, AFAM, AW, AXYS, BFAM, BKE, BNI, CEDC, COF, CPRT, DNA, DV, ECOL, ELP, ENS, EXAC, EXPW, FLIR, FLO, FMS, FORR, GMCR, GNA, HAS, HGIC, HIL, IGTE, IIVI, IO, IVVM, KOF, LPHI, MANT, MEA, MOS, NDSN, PDE, PHLY, PMC, POWL, PSD, RS, SAP, SCHN, STLD, TEC, TITN, TRLG, UMBF, WLL, WMT, WWY.

This list probably includes some of the symbols mentioned over recent times by Grey1 so some may not be specifically from the Finviz filters.

Cheers
Steve