Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will send my tragets to Warren Buffet personally tomorrow and tell him exactly what's going to go down over thenext few years

For now, thisis the first down wave that's gotten Warren into deep water. Recovery to the previous 4th.

Will look at it closer tomorrow as I don't trade this anyway

Only Fibo could have saved him. Nobody else could. Not Jaime Dimond and other Goldman cats. Defo not Paul Tudor Jones, whom Fibo can beat with the easiest of ease

1585269897325.png

Sharky,

For starters about Waves, before you go to Frost & Prechter's book on Waves, first look at how the greatest investor, Warren Buffet, in the world of Investing does WITHOUT waves. He is a buy and holder and does outstandingly well becasue he holds thru' all bull and bears. But what if the bear is even bigger than 2008's bear.

That's when he runs into trouble.

My premise is that Warren's gretest skill is he saw the trend, says America will go on forever and do well and rode that horse.

But if America takes a turn for the worst, Warren goes down with the sinking ship

BUT NOT FIBO

see quote ................

so the essential difference between Warren's style and mine is that Warren just buys one time and holds for years or decades regardless BEAR markets. He gets hit with drawdowns.

Fibo surfs the upwave, times the top of the wave, then takes profit on the Long and then after a signal goes short and ride the wave down to its turn back to the Primary direction, then surfs the continuation upwave to the next top and so on and on and on. This is called by Fibo as squeezing the sugarcane juice to the last drop from a mass of cane.
The term "drawdown" is a nonsense word for Fibo except for the time on page 1-10 when he screwed up and was stuck with a drawdown.

Buffet vs Fibo = an average good soccer player vs Ronaldo (Brazil)

Fibo as a goal scorer in pages 1-10 of this thread when the SPY had him in a chokehold but he makes it go right nevertheless = hallmark of an operating spirit = making things go right regardless

see goal #20 at the very start of the vid.

This goal, I believe is the low point of Fibo's trading career. If the Devil has not yet got him to blow an account YET, it ain't never going to happen now ever - its too late for the DEVIL now. After this one giant flub and survival, Fibo has moved out of that zone of "drawdown" into the sone called "freedom from overwhelm"

But wait there is more ......................... see the missed goals ............. those are all Warren's mised goals like IBM, Appple and whatnot

See the scored goals and keep this in mind - the depth of tactics of Fibo are stupendous and varied and have range.

The power of the Golden Ratio/Wave Trading shown quite simply and without fanfare - there is no 2nd place contender. Why?

Waves of the ocean, brain, blood flow, heart pulses especially the diastolic wave, light, heat, electricity, electronics, thermonuclear, atomic fission, tsunamis, tornados .................. etc., etc.,

but wait, ther are 2 greater waves that surpass those mentioned already ..........................

Knowing Understanding Love .................... all 3 are waves that follow the same rules of waves

The golden Ratio as Fibo applies it to markets is easily encompassed in one play of simplicity, enormous power and verve ..........

The venerable Dow Theory has been all but forgotten in this excitement of the crash of March 2020. But Fibo has not forgotten. No sir, that he will not do. Jack Schannepp has shoved it under the rug and does not want to look at it as its too embarrassing. .................... Not mbarrassing for Fibo at all. You go up against the mighty Dow JOnes and you will get a solid thrashing now and then. I got mne already and then turned it around ................

This is what they have all forgotten and ignore now ................

FIBO had called the correct DOW THEORY violation in 2018 that the world has since pushed under the rug in denial.

Dow Theory FIBO style differs from JACK SCHANNEP'S style in that "how far up does the drop retrace before taking out the low on a closing basis? They have different criteria. Mine is 61.8%. Boom! All of a sudden I have divine providence on my side.

Perspicacious ones will observe that the Dow, Dow Trans, SPX drop from October 2018 top then retraced an exact 61.8%, thereby fulfilling my requirement for the possible trigger is the low got took-ed out, which it did. Therefore the dive into the christmas 2018 lows had Fibo already convinced a BEAR was underway.

But the market rebounded and it was not until much later that understanding of a sort started to dawn on Fibo. This is no ordinary BEAR, rather a BEAR that will if correctly called will dwarf the Great Depression because even after breaking Dow Theory it rose, i.e had sufficient energy to resist the inevitable decline. Can it keep going up?

Unknown territory but Fibo as per thread title stays on his CALL firmly, no doubts.

Sheer brass balls of Fibo demonstrated clearly in the correct application of Dow Theory in 2018 and the correct assessment of the consequences of a failed Dow Theory signal. The whole Jan 26, 2018 Top call and then the plunge into the Christmas 2018 lows and then the stellar rebound of he dow is a memory of consequence.

The learning now floods in in hindsight as I go back and study what exactly was the thought-ing during that time.

Yeah baby, stunning performance by Fibo here to catch that dow Theory violation and then believe that even after the trend continued higher that it was doomed, doomed, doomed becasue of THE DOW THEORY TREND VIOLATION.

SPX is in there too (forgot, sorry)

Dow Theory triggers as per Fibo:

Dow Jones: March 23rd, 2018 & 11/23/18

Transports: 4/9/18 & 12/10/18

SPX: 11/23/18

NYA 3/23/18

Russel 2000: 12/7/18

FTSE 100: 8/15/18

GDAXI: 10/10/18

Stoxx 50: 5/29/18

Bonus: GLOBAL Dow JOnes: 3/23/18 & 10/22/18

What kind of a Man would Fibo be to disrespect the venerable Dow Theory? No Sir, Fibo wai's the Dow Theory

View attachment 268049

Lord have mercy! A stupendous post by Fibo. I had completely forgotten this post due to current affairs with the clown, corona virus, a gree-eyed pussycat.

Now dig this: I mean really dig this. Why? Becaue NOBODY on Earth has seen it or thought of it and defo its not occured to any of the goldmann Sachs clowns .

The FEAR/TERROR Index known as Vix fired a deafenng electrifying signal on January 29/2018 - 3 days after my top Call of Jan 26/2018

And way way way ahead of the Dow Theory gerneral consensus of March 23rd, 2018 and then Nov/2018

What does this mean?

I means that the Dow Theory followers have been left in the dust by Fibo. They just don;t have the tools to compete with me. My application of the dow Theory is now so far advanced that they will never catch up - becasue they never suspected the FEAR GAUGE would shed faster signals. And even if they cott on now, nobody on Earth has the expertise on Vix that Fibo has from blood sweat and tears

Yeah baby, Fibo has left them all in the dust. They are all jsut too amateurish for me nowadays.

see Vix chart for breakout date that wolloped Dow Theory.

1585293682700.png

Take a look at the vix chart above and note the following ...........................

the clear unmistakeable wedge pattern that
came clooooooose to the 161.8% Fibo target but die not touch it
and then taking off in breakout above the trendline of the wedge on 1/29/18
the breakout of a wdge pattern is called a THRUST - yeah baby we sure do got a thrust there.

That then was BEAR's signal to Fibo - THE GREAT BULL is wounded seriously, spinal chord is partially torn.

Notice amigos, just revel in awe that subsequently the Dow JOnes made higher highs and higher lows but the Vix never ever made a lower low = true stairstep fashion of an uptrend.

Yeah baby, fibo nailed the mofo like a champ.

Many thanks and Bow to Vix, Fibo's cahmpion racehorse - never leave home without it.

1585294152981.png

Jobs

March 2020 ............... 4 million unemployment benefits apps, job losses galore, compainies faiing or onthe verge of failing .......

but the best job of all ............. of all time ...... since even before biblical times ........ continues to shine.

What might that job be? Buy lo sell hi and its close far more daring cousin, sell hi buy lo

Corona virus forced people to work from Home whereas the Job of Jobs (above) has let people work from Home forever :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Fibo, even before his TRADING career has never ever done this (see below) and if he did, would most certainly ask God to end it for him asap. Why? The punishment meted out is just way too severe. Its a lifetime of punishment wherin solitary confinement is mocked when you sit alone in your car and yet are surrounded by millions you cannot talk to and of course they don't smile at each other. Severe, severe punishment.

1585320500359.png

What you see on the mornings and evening rush hour traffic road is the HERD migrating to and from work. They get home and the party begins. Why? Becasue that's when the Big Boys nail 'em real good, but its all legal. they blast them with temptations on TV so that they spend everythng they worked for and more (debt) on rewards for their labor. Going on for eons.

The first job therefore for a new born babe is to get to this other side of the game asap. Only a teesy weesy % will succeed and only these will have the bucks that allow them to escape the stupid game

Edmond, good to see you, man, your questions should be all taken care of right here ............. good idea to contact Sharkey and ask why. Its personal cannot post it here. Look after yourself, amigo.

In the pre-trading world I had trouble galore with slowpokes. There were slowpokes all around me, everywhere I went. At supermarkets, stores and whatnot - they would be blown away by the speed that Fibo zips by and gets his stuff and buggers off out of the store. they glare and glare at Fibo and complain of course. How dare can anyone be so rude as to fly by slowpokes who to Fibo seem to be perennially going backward?

And so it was in the professional Sales Closing Arena. Slwopokes everywhere, didn't matter men or women, 99.95% slow, slow, slow. Best and easy examples come from the animal kingdom. Say what? YOu think we are in a different game than the animals?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: They have it better than us in that they are not staring at a tiny gadget (phone) constantly - out of touch withthe environment, totally introverted. Unfortunate for the animals that uch duffers will kill thessselves and the animal kingdom too.

See theslowpoke can't do doodly, then Fibo barges in and brings the bacon home. Fibo defined perfectly in pre-trading era.

Behold Fibo at 2:07

For historians only .......................... (Fibo has taken the original Dow Theory to Logarithmic Heaven)

While Fibo applauds all these famous technicians for their work, it is decades behind Fibo's current work and cannot compete ay any level. The difference in power is staggering to behold.

-------------------------------------

Dow Theory trivia:

Dow Theory’s Ambassador

Over the years the Dow Theory had many ambassadors, none more prominent than Richard Russell. He was born in New York, the son of Hortense (Lion) Russell, a novelist, and Henry Harold Russell, a civil engineer. He began publishing a newsletter called the Dow Theory Letters in 1958. The Letters covered his views on the stock market and the precious metal markets.

Ahead of the Trend

Some say the Dow Theory has been ahead of the market for nearly a century. One academic study from the 1990s calculated the theory’s track record over the prior seven decades, back to when it was created in the early part of the last century; the study found that the Dow Theory beat the broader market by an average of 4.6% points a year.

For historians only .......................... Dow Theory application (theirs, not mine) to the year 2020 crash

There is NO Sell signal yet. Even after a crash of 21% that wiped out 3 years worth of Long gains in the prior Bull. Yes Sir, it means that Dow Theorists are all still LONG LONG LONG.

WTF are they waiting for? Thes ar the things why people love to ban Big Joe. As per Dow Theory, all prior drops are wiped out as soon as the Dow Jones and Dow Transports make a new closing higher high - then the counts restarts as the Bull continues north until the next big SIGNIFICANT drop.

Therefore .......... wait for drum roll and Sweet Micky to be invited to the White House to play for Ivanka Trump as he did for other big shots in this decade ....................... The current massive drop must rally to what they call a SIGNIFICANT rebound and then drop again and take out the closing low of March 23rd, 2020. Then and only then is there a Dow Theory sell signal on the Primary Trend initiated. This means that only after 21% has been lost can one close out the LONG

Do you cats see why Fibo calls this hogwash! What a crock! Lose 21% of capital and then take action? Hocus-pocus.

I'd slap these historcal gurus left and right to put sense in their heads that their expectations are too low in a Buffet. They kept telling fibo you cannot do better. Fibo buggered 'em all.

1585324864207.png
1585324945772.png
1585325126021.png

For Trader333
1585325017727.png

For historians only .......................... my Dow Theory application flogs theirs in a heartbeat

Historians will be overjoyed to note that my 2nd Top CALL confirmation of my original Top Call of January 26th, 2018 came in mid and end 2018 when Dow Theory bellowed the signal that a new BEAR had been initiated. All proof is right here n this thread - might be hard to find this thread as it has been moved to the Dungeon - I am happy with this location becaue it gives people exercise to get here, a healthy thing as there are no elevators.

That's when I know-ed for sure that the backbone of the Dow had taken a huge hit. Sure thing that I did NOT expect a higher Top but hey, this BULL has been going up since year 1700s, so what's a small teeny seeny % error? Besides, it shows how much juice is really in a Bull of thi magnitude who can still go higher with a cracked spine.

Yeah baby, only Fibo know-ed that it was over already in year 2018. But Dow limped to the year 2020 high and then urrendered in a big way

For historians only ..........................

Communique from Devil's Island. Will I ever be able to escape? I already have in more ways than one. When you've tasted FREEDOM, you will never be confused again about what is the definition of "prison" on all levels of physical and psyche

Status
Not open for further replies.