Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For historians ............................................. see post # 77 on Page 6 .... May 23rd, 2019 = 17 days after my arrival at T2W

All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44

And take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves, the haunted frightened trees

What does this historic conversion of losses to gains event mean? It means that the MAN known as Fibo has never had a blown account EVER. And NEVER will becasue he learned his lesson well.:)

Was I able to turn this loss around into profit thru' skill? Fck NO! My higher consciousness intervened on my behalf becaue I asked for Help - and in his estimation I deserved a helping hand at a crucial critical moment in my development as a kid in TRADING. Just a young trader. So he must have thought to hisself, "can't have this boy killed like this, its not right, he done the work aplenty - the order was to send in a divine wave that will last for a day, then watch how the boy jumps on the opportunity given him like all out lightning"

That's what the boy named Fibo did. He pounced on it like a bat out of HELL. NO hesitation, no figure figure. Boom! Done!

After that money was banked, Fibo looked up at the MAN in awe and said, "I knew you'd come, nothing matters now, not the money not the Lands, not the women, I came here to see you becasue i know that now after all this time, eons of time, you will take me on as your pupil" ............... we've been best friends ever since. With him as my friend does anyone here think fibo gives a rat's ass that nobody at T2W is his friend or likes him? :):);):cool::D:ROFLMAO:

continued for Sam .............................

your remark/question about Gold as a SAFE HAVEN.

DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The WAVES are senior. What are they saying? That the sideways rally in Gold since December 2015 low is a an A-B-C move = corrective, not motive = therefore it will all be retraced and hammered. After the 5 waves up from the year 2001 low, Gold will want to finish wave A down in the vicinity of the 2008 crash low. I believe that's we are going.

That is why I am looking to time this current rally so I don't get cott on the wrong side of the TURN.

GOLD is in a BEAR market RALLY

But there is also a factor here on EARTH that warns against such folly of being willy nilly LONG Gold. The commercial Hedgers are supremely SHORT GOLD. I would not bet against them

The Commercial Hedgers are once again supremely SHORT Gold

For historians only .................... the wonder to behold = the 3rd of 3rd Wave

With everyone in existence who has died from a heartattack there is one thing we can be sure of whether the Medical Community is aware of it or not ....................

It was a 3rd of 3rd WAVE that finally did the person in. Hey hey hey, say what? Didn't know the Heart and Brain operate on Waves, ditto for thought and brain waves? The 1st wave heart attack comes in and stuns the recipient but does not kill him - he is clutching his chest and his eyes are glazed as he witnesses internal TERROR (the Vix scale skyrockets and blasts north) ....

then there is a respite and the poor fella thinks its gone away - but then shortly thereafter it returns with a vengeance in the 3rd wave (the 2nd wave being the recovery wave, the one that rests him and makes him think the pain is over so he can go party mood = complacent ..... but its a trap)

This 3rd wave is always CLEARLY divided into or subdivided into 5 internal waves 1-2-3-4-5. So when the 3rd wave begins we are talking about the 1st subdivision. During this, the heart attack will be stiffer, harder and cause far greater pain. Then the respite after this W1 down will be a W2 up within this 3rd Wave, which will be very short lived but it will have a noticeable time period of complacency, which right after it completes will bring on the killer wave

The killer wave is named 3rd of 3rd. The fella dies, its way too much for him to deal with - the safety resources of the body are surpassed to such an extent that the survival mode is blasted into DEATH mode. There is NO defense.

For historians only .................... the wonder to behold = the 3rd of 3rd Wave

see previous post first. Then read the sentences here that go with the video below. Then take a quick peek at the thread title. Then dig this, "when the 3rd of 3rd wave gets underway in the financial markets it will be like here in the video ............. there is artistry inherent in it but nobody will appreciate it as the concommitant pain would be, although coterminus, monstrously huge - it is dduring this stage of the 3rd wave that deep deep deep will it be announced who will be the next superpower but we might not be able to decipher it correctly - but the message will be there for sure. Can Fibo get it? Yeah baby, Fibo can, but it won't be easy, it will still be excruciatingly difficult. But Fibo will get it.

The BEAR's 3rd or 3rd .................
The siren of the heart attack goes off in the 1st subwave of the 3rd wave at 9:47
The 3rd of 3rd wave aka killer wave begins at 11:33 when it goes into the harmonics of the golden ratio

In the 3rd of 3rd will be the clear message by the curent superpower, but hard to decipher ..........................

Cancel my subscription to the resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention

BARRON'S

The Dow Ignored the Spread of Coronavirus Last Week. It Won’t Be Able to Anymore.

--------------------------
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's Fundamental Analysis for you. Always late to the party, always, always, always. Show me any Fundamental Analysis champion on Earth and Fibo will beat him with just a trendline. They are the biggest fckups on Earth, killed more people than Heart Disease & Colon Cancer combined. With only TA Big Joe not only timed the bottom reversal but warned in advance to prepare for rally... Q.E.D. Dow deliverd the best point gain rally EVER in history.

Game to TA ............. FA took it in the schnausel. Happens how often in Life? Every damn DAY, WEEK or MONTH

by poster named Atilla, (all of T2W thinks this way - its way too obvious that they do, and look at their level of certainty! Shocking!) addressing Fibo in posts # 59 & 66 here

>>>>>>
Hate to burst your bubble dude, but TA doesn't drive the markets.
Fundamentals do.>>>>>>

>>>>> Lol. Horse before cart. Price lags fundamentals.
Apply logic n re-appraise... <<<<<<
Beware! <<<<<<

Sharky, see next post for my apology

Hi Sharky,

Sorry buddy, I tried my best not to attack. But like I told you, Stupidity + pride as a banner in your core 30 members brings considerable ire becaue it has been allowed to go on for so long. Think about this, Sharky ............

I don't care about the lives of your Brits here as they are adults and proud and stupid as can be. I can ignore them.

But their stupdidity is contagious and affects my brothers, the Americans, Germans, Europeans, Asians, Africans, Chinese, Russians, Indians, Pakistanis and others aka the rest of the world.

Its hard to accept that these innocent people will be killed by the stupidity of your Brit old lion gang.

think about the newbies coming in, Sharky. they go on the wrong road instantly due to the seniority of your old lions.

I''m terribly sorry to have broken our agreement. But as you can see, its way too dificult for me to remain silent while international traders, my brothers, can get easily killed and slaughtered by the stupidity of your old lions

So if you are going to say, "Big Joe, you broke your word to me" ................. I have NO excuse

Sorry Sharky. Let the chips fall where they may. This is how I truly feel. I'm not worth a shit to myself or anybody else to allow my brethren to be slaughterd just to quell the storm with your daft, deadbeat Brits.

No disrespect intended to you, Sharky. :)

Fibo/Joe

For historians only ............................. see below.

This is only the initial wave 1 down of the BEAR and its already brought the US to its knees. Imagine the level of slaughter during a 3rd wave. The dgree of difference is Richter type scaling.

My my my, its going to get huge. People just simply have no idea how bad its going to get.

The End is coming soon

The US economy has come to a standstill, satellite imagery shows

For historians only ............................. see below.

The market is so haywire some Wall Street strategists threw in the towel on giving S&P 500 targets

1585493153752.png

What they see as turmoil is absolutely normal behavior in a BEAR that's 2 degrees of TREND strnger than the GREAT DEPRESSION BEAR. They are all lost, but Fibo is NOT only not lost but is having a goddamn ball of balls, so much pleasure with the open road, open spaces, no retards in sight as they have all locked thesselves indoors

Fibo has the run of the entire city of Los Angels ..... can you dig it? Fibo has the run of the entire City of Angels. Lord have Mercy. Could Fibo have known that the BEAR would cause LA to go bare? NO! But in a BEAR of this magnitude the details are hardly important, the stuff will be huge and for the prepared cats like Fibo everyday of crash will be like

S E R E N D I P I T Y

MOLASSES

MELLIFLUOUS

Devoid of Effluent & Effluvium or Flotsam

1585493769634.png

For historians only ............................. (without downplaying the deaths and suffering of others)

Vast nearly empty beaches, stretches of roads with almost no cars or traffic, fast moving freeways, hardly any pedestrians, the air is cleaner. For the first time EVER, Fibo has been able to close his eyes on the beach and go into a meditative trance that usually lasts 30 minutes but has never ever been totally free due to the fact taht someone could sneak up on me from behind and do me in. Not no more!

PEACE & TRANQUILLITY

1585494181794.png

1585494210561.png

1585494246330.png

1585494336382.png

Newport Beach = dream .............. finally. Fibo can just sit and have it almost all to himself

The honor roll
Here are Los Angeles County’s honor roll beaches for April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018:

• Malibu: El Matador State Beach, Escondido State Beach, Dan Blocker County Beach and Las Tunas County Beach
  • El Segundo: Grand Avenue
  • Palos Verdes Peninsula: Los Angeles Bluff Cove, Abalone Cove Shoreline Park and Portuguese Bend Cove

Tourists from all over the world can come to these beaches above .............. Fibo confirms them as good

For tourists .............. ZUMA

Make a mad dash for Zuma Beach - why? ............. there you will find Fibo everyday, every damn day. He might even die there.

The hill top rock is reserved for Fibo. Reserved? Not in the sense you think it means. I have a postulate on it. this means tht whenever I go there, nobody will be occupying it. Nobody. And I will be left alone with the nearest soul quite a distance away and ususally straight down into the water from the cliff top where I sit. The breeze that enters California hits Fibo first.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1585495328359.png

For historians & Sharky ....................... your London boys can do this - on your own Index?

And pushing the Fibo rod up the yazoo of the b*tches here who said but the Nasdaq went one top higher after your call ......... :):):):) ................ all 30 b*tches got buggered by Fibo

They are too stupid to dig this:

My TOP CALL called correctly the following Tops

London FTSE 100 (their own Index)
World Stock INdex
Global Dow Jones
European Stoxx 50
France CAC 40
China
Japan (within a hair)
Korea
Taiwan
+++++++++++ m,any others

wrong only on Dow Jones, SPX and Nasdaq .................. by ONE sub-Top on the monthly. Even this is not too shabby as after recovering from a kick in the ass, I quickly knew that Ihad called Wave 3 top so there was onlyone more top to go.

Big Joe never gives up even after getting beaten by the Dow as above. I got up and now have beaten him with aplomb.

Game to Fibo

View attachment 276521

And called January 26th, 2018, way before any sign or talk of impending TOP.

For historians & Sharky .......................

London FTSE 100 from well before this chart - see earlier posts, everything is well documented in this thread. Have a look see at this stunning call, precise to a T.

Behold the way London FTSE 100 responds to my fibo grid targets

1585497662096.png

1585497753242.png

1585497782803.png

For Trader333 ........................ for entertainment purposes only .................. sure you can shoot and kill Fibo but where's the FAIRNESS?

Never hit Fibo when your facts are weak and full of holes. Always be prepared even when you have a gun. Its no picnic going up agaisnt Fibo :):):):)

THE SCORPION ANALOGY:
your analogy

irrepressible instincts that man is helpless against
The first problem with this moral is that the story from which it is derived is not analogous to man's nature

For Edmond ......................

sorry buddy, can't reply to your PMs, everythng is blocked, you can send mail by courier, DHL will deliver to Fibo @ Devil's Island, French Guyana. No utilities currently, no TV, no internet, send American chocolates, pls.

For historians only ................ Holy Moses! Will you have alook at History being made.

A picture says a thousand words? Not always, but this one does. Most technical picutres need notations on the charts.

1585510431615.png

DEATH rules the airwaves and the airstreams and the waters ...........

Heck, only Fibo and the birds along the coast of California are happy and singing and dancing ....... why?

The birds .............. the beaches were taken to build the hotels our fathers once knew was wrong - the birds ever since were singing the wamanalo blues. Not no more, they gots a respite and sing to Big Joe nin Malibu on the Hill, they know he is a natural boy and so flock to him.

Hi Sharky,

Tired and worn out this moring I found that I was confused
Spun right around and found that I had lost the things I couldn't lose.
The stable datum was threatened - break that and Personal Integrity take a big hit
And what might that datum be? Never compromise with your own reality
This follows a hit by NVP stabbing me in the back recently
The lesson is clear: Brits & causal Americans do NOT mix at all
The imprisonment at Devils' Island does not suit me nor do I deserve it
A Life without Utilities is a transgression of basic Human Rights
Most of my threads with info that helps me - are all blocked - even to me

Personal messaging is blocked 100%.
ths not only no place for an American, it is no place for an American like me.

I am therefore ready:

Go ahead and pull that smokewagon

No hard feelings on my part. Sh*t happens. I'm ready. :):):):)

Will continue posting to the very last breath till the plug is pulled. Your court!

Goodbye Sharky

Status
Not open for further replies.