Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
For historians only ..........................

Dow Jones, Friday morning mid-session, March 27th, 2020

Hits Fibo's 38.2% and retreats
Breaks Fibo's trendline and then retreats to then come back to kiss it again
Then flees south
In wave measurement jargon, Dow bounced off 261.8% in near perfect bounce, then rallies to another FIBO level, 161.8% and drops a sausage in a gapdown. You better believe he wants to go back to the 161.8% level. He's smelled the fruit and will try his damndest not to give it up too easily.

2 chart stunners for historians, all called in advance as all former charts are her n this thread ............. look for them

Dow Jones daily

1585327252530.png

Dow Jones daily same -o same-o chart with the target box

1585326808681.png

And the further evidence of a very likely rally when the mighty and magnificent dow Jones hit the 50% retracement level, a level at which Donald Trump has 600 battalians stationed. Many died in their attempt to reverse the market but hey who cares as long as the Dow keeps going up up up, right? Death, heroin shots by FED = all part of supporting a BULL with a broken spine that only Fibo spotted way back in 2018.

1585327000174.png

1585327164581.png

And here is another creme de la creme for the historians .......... the bull run from the year 2016 low to the 2020 top also contributed to Fibo's majestic call for reversal into rally. How so? It hit a perfect 78.6% retracement of the 2016-2020 rally.

The meticulousness (or meticulosity?) of fibo is shocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1585327438498.png

For historians only .......................... Dow Theory application (theirs, not mine) to the year 2020 crash

There is NO Sell signal yet. Even after a crash of 21% that wiped out 3 years worth of Long gains in the prior Bull. Yes Sir, it means that Dow Theorists are all still LONG LONG LONG.

WTF are they waiting for? Thes ar the things why people love to ban Big Joe. As per Dow Theory, all prior drops are wiped out as soon as the Dow Jones and Dow Transports make a new closing higher high - then the counts restarts as the Bull continues north until the next big SIGNIFICANT drop.

Therefore .......... wait for drum roll and Sweet Micky to be invited to the White House to play for Ivanka Trump as he did for other big shots in this decade ....................... The current massive drop must rally to what they call a SIGNIFICANT rebound and then drop again and take out the closing low of March 23rd, 2020. Then and only then is there a Dow Theory sell signal on the Primary Trend initiated. This means that only after 21% has been lost can one close out the LONG

Do you cats see why Fibo calls this hogwash! What a crock! Lose 21% of capital and then take action? Hocus-pocus.

I'd slap these historcal gurus left and right to put sense in their heads that their expectations are too low in a Buffet. They kept telling fibo you cannot do better. Fibo buggered 'em all.

View attachment 277016 View attachment 277017 View attachment 277019

For Trader333
View attachment 277018

>>>>>> Therefore .......... wait for drum roll and Sweet Micky to be invited to the White House to play for Ivanka Trump as he did for other big shots in this decade ....................... <<<<<<<

For historians only ................................ 1 Klick tsunami on its way

Next target for TNX = 0.30004%

Corona virus = tsunami? ............... a small one. Wave Lamda = 25 feet

TNX reversal of down trend ....................... a devastating tsunami of wave lambda 1 Kilometer = Las Palmas falling into the ocean generating unprecededted waves of unrivalled wave lambda

If this occurs, imagine what will hapeen to the debt market. To the United States paying its Interest Bills. Nevermind paying the Principal - what f you can't make the Interest payments? Yikes!!!!! Imagine what such will do tothe RATING of the United States!!!! Then imagine what will happen when there is a mass exodus from investments in the safest assest, namely the United States treasury bonds!!!! There will be utter worldwide chaos as the tunami sweeps in and goes to Dallas Texas and give Crude oil a kick in the butt and says, "my turn to shock and awe now"

Oh my oh my, Corona baby you don't got a clue - Hell's coming to breakfast.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch.

They will be asking asking and asking, "what was the cause of the worst crash in History - was it the corona virus or this or that or that?"

Fibo slingshots the answer that will at first stun them, but it will sink in then - slowly and they will chime in unison years and years from now, "goddamn, Fibo was right!"

The CAUSE of the 2018 - 2024(?) BEAR market is a Margin Call on the US Dollar

Lord have Mercy on their souls! Whose souls? Emerging countries!!

Historians will also note that the crash came in on a sunny day when optimism, happiness, pleasure, employment etc., were at highs, not lows. The country was on a high.

Does this alone give Fundamental Analysis a kick in the ass? Not necessarily! You see, all BEARS come from good times bursting. All BEARS. Another way to put it? All BEARS come from Bubbles bursting! But a bubble by definiton is happy times, right? Alll Bulls come from abject poverty, degradation and despair. Yeah baby, you got it!

Thence the concept for BEAR markets - there's a calm before the storm - have you ever seen the rain coming down on a sunny day?

Fibo has been warning folk for 2.5 years ............................ I said, "prepare, prepare, prepare"

I hope you get your things together

I see a bad moon a-rising
I see trouble on the way
I see earthquakes and lightnin'

I hear hurricanes a-blowing
I know the end is coming soon
I fear rivers over flowing

I hear the voice of rage and ruin

For historians only ................................ I know the END is coming soon

London FTSE 100 ................ both weekly and daily Head & Shoulder patterns have exceeded the minimum requirement of

Top of Head - straight down to neckline = ? .............. then subtract this from the neckline to get minm. target.

Done

Exceeded

I know the End is coming soon. Look out, we're in for nasty weather. I see the river overflowing. I already see the receding waters to 5 miles offshore. I am calculating the energy of the next wave likely from the the distance-spread of the bare beach. The calculator broke. There is no way to calculate this.

Pay attention now. Fibo be on the boat out about 5 miles in the sea looking thru' binoculars for the little energy wave that is traveling at 6000 m.p.h. towards the shore. This wave's height will be no more than 1 - 8 inches with a white foam plume on the top. The curvature of the Earth will not let me see it until its close .................... but I need no more than 30 seconds to jump ship and surf the wave all the way to the breaking point and then will be helicoptered out by Ben Bernanke just short of too late - the adrenalin rush will be divine.

That point at which I start the wave surf will be at/when Price on London goes one hair below 4898.79. Stay tuned for updates or if BEAR throws a jinx in my plan. Gots to think on my feet off the seat of my pants if necessary.

This is the Wave surf of the entire duration of the planet in this incarnation, about 2500 years.

Now don't start going all religious and biblical on me about this flood. :)

This flood does not come from God.. :)

It comes from Mammon

The formula for defeating Mammon is .................. Fibo + work necessary + one smile from God .................. and Mammon can be beaten. Not saying it is easy or any such thing. But it can be done. And this is the formula.

work necessary component = whatever it took to get you into the redline zone so often you lost count and in the end there was still no Seegar, so you looked up at HIM and said, "I'm transferring the weight to YOU - send inspiration now!" HE ain't going to let me down. No sir, that he won't do!

The road to defeating Mammmon takes considerable practise and has several gradients .............. but in a nutshell over years and years it develops by everytime the urge to own MEST (matter, energy, space, time) = material possesions like huge house, mansion , multile mansions, huge collections of cars and planes and boats

YOU say NO! to Mammon. this deveops strength and courage and integrity to yourself. The other side of the road is Treason against your innerself for the deeper one goes into material things the further one goes from HOME.

Not to be driven overboard by fanatics who will say, "stoic" or "macrbiotic" and other bs.

No, its a reasonable level-headed approach to defusing Mammon's attempts at making you a slave and thereby disconnecting you from the real YOU.

My only variation from this and I guess its allowed becasue it was not for status and showing off but rather for enjoyment and skill is a Porsche Turbo Classic. I would not accept a brand new Porsche even for free as in any event they stink and are all bogus hocus-pocus compared the decades ago versions

There you have it.

We now await the WAVE

For historians only ................................

Fibo has said repeatedly ........................ in a Deflation/panic/collapse/crash ............ CASH is KING

The talk about the 2 trillion stimulus bill and any other bill has one bottomline that not a single Currency trader has thought of yet: the American public doe not want their stimulus checks in ounces of silver or gold or platinum - screw that! they want it in nice crisp cash, in this case US Dollars.

The demand for Dollars is going to make us all dizzy. In some parts of the world they will kneel and worship anybody carrying US Dollars.

I said it before and am saying it again: THE ULTIMATE SAFE HAVEN IS ............... The greenback!!!!

BEAR gave us a clue in the 2008 crash when he blasted Gold and loved the Twin Towers (Dollar and Yen)

This time in the CRASH of CRASHES aka The ultimate crash he will only favor the US Dollar.

My oh my oh my .............. the general Pubic is catching on ............................ at least the cognoscenti is ............... perhaps not the others, but they will, hopefully just shy of too late ............

1585402209267.png

The Firesale has begun. Dump everything of value, unload it now if you have not already been doing so like Big Joe since late 2017. Everything is going to Zero = the great reset.

The smart kid said it already in the movie. :):) Financial terrorism = Firesale

At 0:07

from post #189 when very new here at T2W back in mid 2019 ...

Thus far the BEAR market of 2018 & 2019 is IDENTICAL to that of 2007 and 1970s and 1929 crash. The first part of a BEAR is called Wave 1 down. The reason the CROWD misses the warning inherent in Wave 1 is because they have extrapolated the current bull trend to infinity. They never grasp or dig that it will come to an end.

Then during the first recovery upwave they like at ET for previous bull market highs go, “see it was all a hoax there is NO danger” That they did this at ET ............. I can verify becaue I was there to study exactly such a thing. All asleep at the wheel reveling in complacency so deep, yet the ship was half submerged and the band was still playing dance tunes

Wave 3 down comes next when they are loaded to the hilt in complacency, catches ‘em by surprise. They get slaughtered.

Here’s how BEAR came this time (2018, 2019) and at those times mentioned above. .......

This is referring to the segment of the crash that started worldwide on January 26th, 2018 - when I called it THE BEAR has begun. And for the world it is the start date of the BEAR as per the Gobal Dow Jones which topped then along with many other countries. the exception was the SPX, Nadaq, Dow JOnes (USA) - but anybody with half a brain knew that it was all OVER ............. but I couldnot prove it in a way that would cause anybody to listen - they were blind and reveling in sleep

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Amen!

re-directing to back on track .................................

Historians will write about this thread in the Wall Street Journal in year 2030 ................ they will use FIBO's words to describe the CRASH DEPRESSION of Jan 26th, 2018 - 2025

It came with a surrealistic slowness ... so gradually that on the one hand it was possible to live through a good part of it without realizing that it was happening and on the other hand, it was possible to believe one had experienced and survived it when in fact it had no more than just begun.

Fasten seat belts, hide and watch, its going to get mean, mean, mean, unemployment will hit 40% from the current true rate of 23%

For historians only ..................... the prescience of Fibo clearly demonstrated .......... bound to irritate Trader333 :)

For historians only ..................... the prescience of Fibo clearly demonstrated

Observe what's happening to Crude Oil. Can you dig it? Fibo called this years ago - the FireSale

Look at the gas pumps in California - Crude is downright cheap, cheap cheap. And dig this, they are still robbing us blind, it should be a heck of a lot lower. For cryin out loud Crude dropped 25% in one friggin day but has not reflected at the pump commensurately.

But it will as it heads to oblivion

Americans will say, "hey guys its as cheap as it was back in the many decades ago"

Then will come something similar to the TV commercial of California Audio ............. "hey, we're giving it away, free"

For historians only ..................... the prescience of Fibo clearly demonstrated

On page 5 or 7, see poster "bone" do his usual attack on me. Why usual.? Because the longer I was allowed to stay, he faced near Death as he is an ET sponsor who hunts prey right there and gobbles up thegullible cats who pour in. He charges $7,500 and teaches his clients to trade. I told him for such a low low low Price he was far better off dumping clients and just Trading alone.

The thing that really got bone truly mad at me during the attacks on me was when I told him to change his business name from SPREAD PROFESSOR to anything else because there is no future in spreading

He got infuriated even more when Baron put a Like on my comment - which later got deleted. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

No place like ET. :):whistle::whistle:

The thread is from ET ............. will dig up the link ................

Friday March 6, 2020 ...................... Crude Oil BEAR wiped out a year's advance in one day. Just anohter day at the office of BEAR. He do this type of stuff. And in a C-wave he do it with aplomb. 10% in one day.

God help my friend bone, one of ET sponsors mentioned in post above, the op of the crude oil thread and recognized Energy Expert at ET. He don't do waves, he don't do Fibos. Always happy for him to change his mind by throwing more zingers at him ............... like this one below which if he don't listen and learn can kill and maim. Learn bone, learn, before its too late for your clients ..................

See the wave markings? Its means a 3rd wave down = relentless. Careful bone, this is not a wave to mess with by going Long

View attachment 275686

For historians only ....................... check out the brass kahunas on fibo for going against the Gold crowd even now with all the Gold activity going on as we speak .............. Fibo as usual on opposite side of the Mob, alone as usual, one lonely son of a gun

Gold-buying app sees 718% spike in volume as coronavirus volatility drives investors to havens

For historians only ................

THEY (even experienced traders and investors and technicians) say Corona virus caused the crash. Nazis are mad at me for saying, FALSE

How lacking is commonsense everywhere NOW? Close to 100% Even toilet paper is not available anymore. How dumb is that? Corona and the bum are related? Toilet paper has now become the Icon of MASS PANIC. Imagine how low the IQ must be for such behavior!! And how prevalent is it? Huge, millions and maybe billions of folk = stupid, stupid, stupid-issimo.

Crash started January 2018 ............... there was no virus

On Tuesday Dow Jones put on its best all point gain EVER in ts history on the same day that New York and other parts of the US saw a 40% jump in victims and cases. It should have therefore been a 4k point crash.

Such is the reliability of the HERD for causal decisions. Their IQ < 20. Noticeable though is when Fibo bites a HERD member on the bum, their IQ shoots up to 40 for a few days - that's when they do their best work and speak at least Inglit

Yawn! Just another day at the office for Fibo

The only people lafffffffffffing their asses off are all the bum washers worldwide = billions :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

For historians ............................................. see post # 77 on Page 6 .... May 23rd, 2019 = 17 days after my arrival at T2W

May 23, 2019
All GREEN. Closed out ALL SPY holdings today in real time @ 281.44

And take me disappearing thru' the smoke rings of my mind
Down the foggy ruins of time
Far past the frozen leaves, the haunted frightened trees

Status
Not open for further replies.