Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lesson for T2W:

try this the next time at the next top or bottom:

see which way T2W is going on any given stock, Index or market or sentiment. Watch it closely over weeks or months. Wait till it becomes a crescendo. then watch the senior lads at T2W (old lions way past their prime) come out with brash statements about the direction going on forever. If the direction is down they wll say doomed, dead, finihed, big trouble. If the direction is up they will say no clouds, clear skies forever. then go in and state the opposite like a TROLL. If they try to kill you and get you banned (and the extant trend let's say is up and you are calling for a short), call your broker immediately and sell sell sell and get ready to go short as the major turn is right around the corner - and will therefore kill 'em all.

Your job is to escape them at such specific points in time. This happens how often? ALWAYS

the cat who goes Short = opposite is branded a demon for Life.

BARRON'S
Investor Sentiment Is in the Dumps. It Can Still Get Worse.

Bells go ding, ding, ding in fibo's mind whenhe sees this shit from the HERD.

Because its a signal to pay close attention to an upcoming turn aka rally ............... obviously to go opposite to the CROWD's instinct

Learn this concept well and make a bloody fortune in the markets as the financial market are anything but logical.

For historians

Fibo's HERD Indicator:

Its not an indicator that you find at the bottom panel of charts - this is a different animal. It stems from collective thought of a GROUP like for example, Newspapers, famous Magazines, big big websites, and of the coure the creme de las creme, CENTRAL BANKS

The one in quote above is from famous business outfit knows as BARRON's. It is a close 2nd to Newsweek, the reigning champ of Magazines. When a Newweek front page talks about a bull or bear that has been going on for quite awhile, the reversal is right round the corner.

THEY are always wrong at every major and/or intermediate turn in the financial markets.

BARRON'S
Investor Sentiment Is in the Dumps. It Can Still Get Worse.

Its the part in red that is a major signal for Fibo to go against the current trend be it short-term, intermediate or major Trend

Barron's rarely disappoints Fibo

SAT, March 21st, 2020

Be prepared for a Dow Jones and worldwide stunning rally to yellow target box.

For historians only ....................................

Slam dunk! The current Dow Jones and worldwide rally was called on Saturday/early Sunday. Now, with the benefit of hindsight, it ha turned out to be one of the best-est rallies in Dow's entire History.

Let's take it furthger and see if Dow Jones makes it into my target for the rally ................ see the Target Box from the post on Saturday ............. before Market open on Monday

1585233929561.png

For historians only .............

Rally called on Saturday has now just almost reached the lower rung of my called Target Box (light grey) see chart on 1H for even further clarity (all targeting is done on Daily)

1585234254969.png

Key note to remember: The HERD is defo not expecting any rally, neither are the HERD of experts (yeah, they are a HERD too)

The level of paranoia is so intense that the HERD and even the Herd members on the outer fringes of the Herd who have some small tiny % of individuality, will not dream there can be any sort of rally here. They are sure DEATH is inevitable.

Fibo is going against this collective thought - as usual. Can I be wrong? Do birds fly? But I gots to take the chance, I love-s the risk, its a gusher for me - lose? = price of tuition. STOPs will be tight if opens without gaps

target for SPX rally? Let's see if this works first, then we have plenty of time to target the rally top.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see quote

For Historians only ..........................

Reminder: Fibo is the ultimate contrarian. Technicians have seen bull/bear statistics like 87% bulls, 93% bulls and such. But one arena of Life, namely my stay here at T2W is nonpareil in this regard. I'm a flat out HATED 100% members. This mind of stat has never been seen or encounterd in ANY market, anytime, EVER in the History of the world. I am incredibly proud of such a statistic.

As always Fibo stands alone, totally alone, the sole dissenter in the face of mass hysteria - in this instance NOBODY nowhere nohow was even considering a bottom whether tradable or reversal of Bear. Nobody! Not a single one!

Dow Jones rally as a trading rally for short-timers on 1H is the uptrendline on 1H - TP at or before targt box or when trendline breaks

1585235006621.png

Dow Jones 1 hair away from tmy Target Box touchdown of the lower outskirt which is just 4 hairs below the axis of the 38.2% Fibo level. All Hell can break loose if the 38.2% gets triggered. If however Dow JOns passes the resistance, he can shoot up to the 50% level. Same rules apply there too. 50% is not a Fibonacci level per se but those in the know have noticed that it is a significant level for whatever reason. More on this some other time.

Takingout money from the banks is a process that should have been done from around about November 2017 and systematically draining all accounts to SAFE BANKS. The safe bank list is a list of banks who have not stuck their necks out during the GREED and have better odds of survival during a crash. My preference is to not put anything in the banks but that is impossible, hence the safest banks come into play.

Can brokerages go bust? Yes

Will ATMs shut down? Yes

Keeping 20k in cash in small denominations at home will help for emergencies and breathing room? YES YES YES

Any loans you make to anybody now will never be paid back for at least 30 years if ever.

Anybody who calls to ask you to lend them money, if you say NO, you lose them as friends forever. BEST thing to do to prevent this is to flat out say before anyone asks you, "I'm not in the money lending business becaue it hurts friendships so don't ever ask me for money" ............... This point must be made across to them during the good times, not when the BEAR has already begun. I did mine in November 2017. Nobody asks me now. I like that. If I want to give, I just give without anybody asking.

The contest of the Central Banks versus BEAR is underway - as called by Fibo in January 2018

The corona virus episode is only the first installment of the ferocity of BEAR. This ferocity will be felt in 5 waves down. We have just experience only the the first leg down and are now in the recovery wave up. Why is there a recovery wave? Becasue frsh meat has to be roped in before Wave 3, the most destructive wave in the squence can get underway. They must all come aboard or as many as possible which is why the sentimetn in a wave 2 rally mimics the previous bull market - precisely for this reason.

When 5 waves down are complete, BEAR will end and go away for a century

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch

The ultimate skill on the planet, in fact inthe entire Galactic confederation of 76 planets in which Earth (Teejeeack) is a prison planet ................ is the Timing and understanding of the financial Markets.

All other Master's Degree levels and Phd.'s are worthless when compared to this ........ its even greater than Nuclear Science or any other faculty on Earth.

It is the ultimate creme de la creme.

At the current time the 2nd place contender to Fibo is visible but is hundreds of miles behind and messes up 30% of the time.

By 2024, the 2nd place contender will never ever again be visible to Fibo as by that time Fibo will have lapped him 4 times on an exponential basis.

That's my Word of Life

Dow Jones rally as a trading rally for short-timers on 1H is the uptrendline on 1H - TP at or before targt box or when trendline breaks

View attachment 276955

Slam Dunk! Dow Jones has accomplished the abolute minimum requirement for rally from the crash bottom. He has not only hit the outer fring of my grey target box but has as mentioned hit theperfect shot right at the lower axis 38.2% Fibo.

But wait! Then themighty dow Jones did the unthinkable to all but not to fibo, he broke the Fibo trendline and then dig this, he went up to kiss it? And stopped there stuck in that kiss until market opens tomorrow (Fri).

Will he then make a clean getaway like Big Joe usually does or will he be a dummy and propose marriage? If the latter and he gets married he will go up to the 50% (meaning he now has 2 kids, has to pay huge bills, can never go anywhere and does not get laid no more as kid take priority) - then at the 200-day ema he will run into fibo who will whack him on the head and call him a dumbass for getting married. Then when that honeymoon is over and his life starts crashing again he will kick hmself in the ass for not listening to Fibo and staying single.

1585257338797.png

Slam Dunk! :)

Gotta admit, the Call on India has been the hardest and toughest Call to get right. It outfoxed me for a while. I relized some time back that the DATA I had was just not enough to do a proper wave count on the monthly frame.

I did not get all the DATA I needed but I got enough for now so made the CALL in May 2019 when I ffirst came to T2W.

There are 2 stunning monthly trendlines that pack a solid punch.

More after today's India action.

My plan is to accumulate the State Bank of India stock toward the end of the BEAR, possibly in year 2022-24. Will play it by ear but that's my plan. Also part of the lan is to accukulate Thai Military Bank (TMB) for a song. The entire thailand Finance Ministry owns the major shares in this and they can't let it fail. It will go down to one penny per share. Prime Minister Thaksin's wife was also a big shareholder in this bank stock. I need to update this info twoards the end of the BEAR. No hurry right now, we have a ong way to go down.

Can you dig Fibo's call on India? Man this mother was a tough one to call. I struggled and struggled.

Now the son of a gun has dropped 12% in one day. Who would have ever thought that could happen when it was going up and up relentlessly?

In recovery rally mode now to theprevious 4th of lesser degree

Fibo vs Warren Buffet = no contest. BEAR is killing Warren. Bear is giving Fibo the time of his life. The rally from Tuesday is a respite for Warren. If he is unlucky and the BEAR resumes afte the rally terminates, Warren is dead meat.

Sharky,

good advice from you to control my Ego. But how can I, sharky? I'm beating the greatest investor of all time with such ease its scary. Warren is a long term player a buy and holder, I buy and hold too but with considerable crafty exits and reentries. Warren cannot do this. :):)

1585265742851.png

A Fibo prediction:

Warren Buffet should withdraw himself from public interaction NOW and retreat to a BEAR cave and enjoy the rest of his Life in Peace. He's done a great job, is 89 years old and deserves rest and does not deserve what he about to get dished out. You see when the BEAR gets underway, bull market icons get hammered and criminalized.

Berkshire Hathaway looks like it has topped - will look into this manana. Also it is just uncovered that for 10 years he has under performed the SPX.

Also surfacing is therefore the value investing genius is now being questioned big time as value has not been working recently.

Pain for Warren on a big scale over the next months/years

:)I don't like it none. I like Warren. But the idiots will crucify him. Fibo will always love a guy who has billions but will carry exact change to pay for a burger at McDonald's. That's Warren. His wife gives him the exact change every day onhis way to the office. What a guy! :)

Here was my incomplete call on Warren Buffet and his Berkshire Hathaway in late 2019.

A Fibo prediction:

Warren Buffet should withdraw himself from public interaction NOW and retreat to a BEAR cave and enjoy the rest of his Life in Peace. He's done a great job, is 89 years old and deserves rest and does not deserve what he about to get dished out. You see when the BEAR gets underway, bull market icons get hammered and criminalized.

Berkshire Hathaway looks like it has topped - will look into this manana. Also it is just uncovered that for 10 years he has under performed the SPX.

Also surfacing is therefore the value investing genius is now being questioned big time as value has not been working recently.

Pain for Warren on a big scale over the next months/years

:)I don't like it none. I like Warren. But the idiots will crucify him. Fibo will always love a guy who has billions but will carry exact change to pay for a burger at McDonald's. That's Warren. His wife gives him the exact change every day onhis way to the office. What a guy! :)

Here was my incomplete call on Warren Buffet and his Berkshire Hathaway in late 2019.
Herd Mentality:

Warren Buffet's instinctive application: Enter when there is blood in the streets. Exit when there is euphoria. (Violated at ALL investing/trading forums everywhere like there is no tomorrow, in fact shockingly violated)

Warren Buffet's

"Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No. 2: Never forget rule No. 1." Buffett personally lost about $23 billion in the financial crisis of 2008, and his company, Berkshire Hathaway, lost its revered AAA ratings.

More Warren

Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway updated chart

Slam Dunk! Just as stated above in prev. post - trendline is super clear. Break it and its goodbye Warren

1585268102071.png

Sharky,

For starters about Waves, before you go to Frost & Prechter's book on Waves, first look at how the greatest investor, Warren Buffet, in the world of Investing does WITHOUT waves. He is a buy and holder and does outstandingly well becasue he holds thru' all bull and bears. But what if the bear is even bigger than 2008's bear.

That's when he runs into trouble.

My premise is that Warren's gretest skill is he saw the trend, says America will go on forever and do well and rode that horse.

But if America takes a turn for the worst, Warren goes down with the sinking ship

BUT NOT FIBO

Warren Buffet in a BEAR market of 2nd degree will be crushed - unless Fibo is allowed to help him.

:) :)

That he is getting crushed now is ony the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.