Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gold in wave 2 rally up for a few days now. YAWN! Not interested!

When the move completes, Wave 3 down will begin.

All the gold players here at T2W are in mortal danger. If theyget cott on the wrong side of wave 3, coffin manufacture will go into a bullmarket.

Right now theya re cheering gold higher and telling everyone, "see, I told you, Gold is going to the Moon"

Run, run, run. Do NOT go LONG. Wave 3 down is next

Sharky, see post #s 421 - 429 here. In his thread on this last page are 6 of your army. They are already dead with the SPX crash. Totally dead, demolished. I warned them all. Cantagril, Swissy, ooo7 and loads more of your angels. Then go into the S&P futures scalping and look for statemtns about how they are trading the SPX up up up and surely new highs. They are all dead.

You are running out of deputies, Sharky. Save 'em.

Now, your favorite, new_trader has been given a godsend chance to escape his stupidity on Gold but will not take it and die a 4th time. His entire nest egg is in Gold.

Save your boys, Sharkie. They don't got a clue what they are up against.

Sharky, look in pages 1-10 in this same thread and then elsewhere possibly in the traders rating thread for your alltime oldest poster barjon since 2001 or something like that. then look for your other star poster, malaguti in my threads. His penname has now changed but he is easy to find. Read their admonishment of me about the short on the SPX back in 2019. Their clear message, up up up up, never a thought down - even in Feb 2020, no change in their stance, defo never a thought to close out or go short.

they are all dead when the SPX killed 3 years of gains in 21 days. They are all low account holders, possibly under 10k. they are all wiped out. If you see them here pretendng theyare still trading ................. ask yourself wtf is going on? Its impossible.

You're running out of deputies and there never has been anyone to tell you this. I'm doing it now.

go back and see my recent trading 1H entry possibility on the US ................. her's update on SPX 1H, battling Fibo's trendline, could be an intrnal 4th so we go lower if true but then 5 wave get complete and we get the rally I expected? Fck knows, wait and see, but be prepared

View attachment 276592

Slam Dunk! :)

Happening in real time!
Breakout! SPX breaks out on 1H from Fibo's trendline and then gaps up in one shot to Fibo's higher trendline and is now trying to take his higher line out ................. see the wick on the candlestick showng the bull vs bear tussle.

1585057369474.png

LIVE!! Tuesday mornng, 6:45 AM Pacific time ................. markets have been open for 15 minutes. Here's what I see

SPX on FIBO bigtime support 38.2% of the entire bullrun from 2009 - 2020. Boom! Easier to see on Monthly TF - notice how the closing of the bar is smack on 38.2% but the wick of the candle digs deep into the support structure of the 38.2% level? that baby is the coefficient of restitution kicking in.

Will all this work out nicely for Fibo? Fck knows! My name is Joseph not Abraham, although of biblical origin I'm just a carpenter - but married to the Mom of Moms :)

SPX monthly

1585057911521.png

LIVE!! Tuesday mornng, 6:45 AM Pacific time ................. markets have been open for 15 minutes. Here's what I see

SPX on FIBO bigtime support 38.2% of the entire bullrun from 2009 - 2020. Boom! Easier to see on Monthly TF - notice how the closing of the bar is smack on 38.2% but the wick of the candle digs deep into the support structure of the 38.2% level? that baby is the coefficient of restitution kicking in.

Will all this work out nicely for Fibo? Fck knows! My name is Joseph not Abraham, although of biblical origin I'm just a carpenter - but married to the Mom of Moms :)

SPX monthly

View attachment 276683
good analysis here. do you trade gold? would be curious to know what your opinion is on that right now!?

LIVE!! Tuesday mornng, 6:52 AM Pacific time ................. markets have been open for 22 minutes. Here's what I see additionally

SPX weekly on also stunning FIBO support, this timem a different grid .................. 261.8% ................. but for those who do not use Fibonacci, that's OK, regular vanilla TA will do too as the 2018 chritmas lows are a magnet too, so very realistic that SPX can halt here

SPX weekly

1585058221434.png

LIVE!! Tuesday mornng, 6:58 AM Pacific time ................. markets have been open for 28 minutes. Here's what I see additionally

On Daily TF SPX has literally kissed FIBO, cuddled him real good and will not letgo, wants to marry an Alpha Male. Why? Look at the hits on my Fibo grids on daily TF.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

1585058431202.png

Look at Gold. Supposed to be a safe haven entity which means when the world is crashing, she goes up ................ but look at her now - the SPX is soaring and she is soaring too. What a b*tch!!!!!!!!!!!!! Golddigger!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

See my posts on Gold - I've mentioned this anomaly many a time. In fact KITCO gold channel ha beenhammering alll guests with this exact same question when during corona week of crashng markets why would Gold not do a Moon landing to 100k/ounce? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LIVE!! Tuesday mornng, 7:07 AM Pacific time ................. markets have been open for 37 minutes. Here's what I see additionally

Nasdaq:

kissing Fibo like there's no tomorrow. Look at that gap up. Holy Moly, the gap went-ed right thru' my trendline posted recently way before markt open today. Look at the wave measurement hit - sooooooooooooooooooooooooo close its scary

Nasdaq 1H timeframe

1585058989218.png

For historians only ......................................

All my Gold trades and analyis chronologically

Historians pls note: By doing so well here I am literally signing my own death warrant - but I don't gave a f no more. Oxford and Cambridge would kiss my feet as they could abolish their MBA programs FOREVER if they could get their students to duplicate what Fibo does. But they have no grudges and hold no grudges, so they can see clearly. The Fibo haters cannot see for sh*t and spend all day sending complaints to ban hm to Big daddy

Saturday nite ....... March 21, 2020 markets obviously closed but Next rally preparation is OPEN :)

Dow JOnes low must hold firm for the count to be valid. Already have a trendline breakout

View attachment 276509

Big Joe's creme de la creme on the subject of the possible rally posted Saturday when obviously the markets were closed - possible action for Monday was the subject

See the line in quote, "already have a trendline breakout?" Well dig it, see how Dow JOnes, yes the mighty Dow JOnes started hugging my trendline and fired a gapping up rocket!!!!!!!!

Its too much Man, way too much for me. I've done the same things I always do, I never ask for Help from the supernatural until I'm up against a WALL. I wa not there at any type of Wall. Corona virus did not faze me or fool me one bit. She is only the Devil in disguise and Fibo having dealt with BEAR sees her as chld's play

Dow Jones 1H updated from quote

1585061055616.png

For historians only .........................

Its a hard road when your job is turning Lead into Gold. its bloody hard. Even my best friends, even my best friends, they don't know that my job is turning Lead into Gold

Fibo's best-est medicine when down and/or up against a WALL and has tried everything and nothing is working, drives up to the angeles crest highway and plays ths song and puts the thought out there for whichever God runs the show. they all love fibo - but will ignore me if I ask for help before I've exhausted all avenues open to humankind. When I have done so, they turn on the spigot and drown me in wherewithal

Here's exactly how I feel when I'm down and out for the count

Dow Jones upcoming rally notes ................... since its a wave 2 rally it will go thru' the roof usually to 61.8% but due to the super sublime bullishness of the BULL that preceded thisnew BEAR it will hit 78.6% retracement most likely. No guarantees but that is my thought-ing.

Massive dives and rocket rides north is what one can expect in this BEAR. As one can already see, 1000 point moves and 4000 point swings are YAWN!

View attachment 276491

historians, pls read quote first .............

Rally was called last Friday without even taking into account anything about corona virus tht could occur on SAT or SUN to upset the applecart

Here's the same updated chart again ................ updates will follow later in the day/week

For historians only

catastrophic STOP placed at a hair under the low of the Dow JOnes as a guide for overall market at 18,210

Players are now on market money = a free ride with near-zero RISK

For historians only ....................

catastrophic STOP placed at a hair under the low of the Dow JOnes as a guide for overall market at 18,210

Players are now on market money = a free ride with near-zero RISK

Rally notes: we need to eliminate the possibility of an A-B-C type rally, which is just a dopey bear-market rally that will by definition fizzle out fast. So we need to see if this rally has real legs as a motive or impulse wave or is itself anentire ABC starting from the new low. If perspective start at the March 18 low then the A-B is already completed and we are in Wave C up today to complete the pattern A-B-C. If this is the case then the rally will be a limp d***.

But if the real thing, its gotta do what I have outlined and prove to me its a 5-er = motive = impulse type move. So we wait and see.

The catastrophic Stop protects all earned profits and limits losses to near negligible on the new LONG. If the STOP is triggered it means that the original SHORT has to be re-initiated and theparty southbound continues

we wait with hands under our ass as this is the best thing to do. PAY-shunce in a BEARmarket is worth its weight in gold.

For historans only .......................

Fibo even has the HERD brain in his grasp and understanding and prediction - not entirely but way on the road to getting to nirvana ......

Look at how the FEAR/TERROR gauge (Vix) hit my Fibo grid golden ratio 161.8% and reversed sooooooooooooooooooooooo much to come bacjk down to support at again the bas golden ratio of 61.8%

This drop in fear is what I was talking about last week when I said that corona virus might subside - the fear gauge is telling me yes it has certainly subsided. so we should see +ve stories in the News media about how thngs are getting handled nicely.

But the question is: is this a short-term move?

My answer at this moment is, after the rally in the Dow JOnes is complete we take it in the yazzoo again by the dow heading southbound to distanct lands.

Let's hope I am wrong.

Will the southbound engine still be corona or a new totally different type of engine? Don't know yet but would suspect the engine will be financial like banks collapsing as shown yesterday by my chart of XLF = S&P Financial Select Spyder

A masterpiece by fibo, a magnificent piece of work.

Vix daily TF

1585063583525.png

PRICE talks first thru' the voice of his best lieutenant, Fibo.

then all the pricks and retards in the Media follow and claim they are the cuase of the coming action

McConnell, Pelosi say deal on coronavirus stimulus is close

Britain becomes latest country in lockdown as police enforce new restrictions

but

India, like the Central Banks do on Gold which is buy at exactly when they shoud sell = duffers .............. India has done the stupid sh*t of shutting down the country. Modi is a retard!

India’s prime minister announces 21-day ‘total lockdown to curb coronavirus

Friggin idiots, give the bottom a chance, Man, let it develop, then if it don't work, hammer your shit in.

Idiots everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.