Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Joe mouth watering when he thinks about the day inthe not too distant future whenhe can walk across a room full of all the daily charts of all Indexes in the world and in one glance call the target to a T on each and every one of them - yeah with a single glance and move of the mouse.

Akin to going from table to table making the chess move against 100 individual opponents like Bobby did

That's how fast I want to be and accuracy of course is paramount.

Will I get there?

You're damn straight I will. Its a ways away but logarithmic strides are going to take me there rapidly

Poor baby, only 1 trillion dollars now!

After Apple’s Big Drop, There’s Only One Trillion-Dollar Company Left

Baby is now just a tad shy of a Fibo number 34% for the intense 5-week drop from Auntie Graciela.

The harder they come the harder they fall, one and all.

Poor baby, only 1 trillion dollars now!

After Apple’s Big Drop, There’s Only One Trillion-Dollar Company Left

Baby is now just a tad shy of a Fibo number 34% for the intense 5-week drop from Auntie Graciela.

The harder they come the harder they fall, one and all.

Baby's next stop is $188.8 for some Mama's milk. Poor Baby. Next lifetime wake up in some 3rd world hospital in Africa.

Listen up now Baby, because of you and your tight ass I took a whole lot of heat at ET because I said this about YOU:

Once upon a time you dressed so fine, threw the bums a dime in your prime, didn't you?
Big Joe called, said beware doll you're bound to fall, you thought HE was kiddin you
You used to laff about everybody that was just hangin out, now you don't talk so loud
Now you don't seem so proud about having to be scrounging for your next meal

How does it feel to be without a HOME, With no direction HOME
Like a complete unknown

You've been to the finest schools yeah but you only got juiced in there
Nobody ever taught you how to live out in the street now you gots to get used to it
You said you would never compromise withthe mystery tramp but now you realize
He wasn't selling any alibis as he took from you everything he could steal

You should have listened to big Joe, baby, he loved you when you before you lost your humility

Warren Buffet should have listened to big Joe and NOT bought Apple. Will he regret it like his other mistakes? he took a big hit in the 2008 crash.

Big Joe whooped him real good.

Warren will have to someday learn how to use TA

Worldwide top Call was January 26, 2018. London was not looked at individually at that time.

London current 2018-2019 time period bull market Top calculation and Call: done on Thursday November 21, 2019 - independently of all other world indexes and US CALLS. Totally independent as a stand-alone Index, not correlations, no nothing, just straight pure whisky, not even with Ice or Lime

London Top = May 22nd, 2018 ..... at ..... 7903.5

View attachment 270800

The simplest tools rendered this CALL. Now we wait and see if one lone warrior by his lonesome self, can rock London's gypsy soul

posted Nov 2019 as a confirmation ........................... see quote
Slam dunk on London!!

Hahahahahaha, banning #7 imminent, Trader333 oiling his 2-gun rig and ready to shoot me an alert, "your next holiday is due soon" :):):):):):)

:)How can an American call the top on London FTSE 100 when no Brit can? How is this possible? :)

London FTSE 100 daily chart showing THE GREAT RECESSION and how the simplest FIBO tool nailed it!

That's why Fibo can beat any expert any time anywhere - because he don't listen to their negative crap about not being possible to know

View attachment 270760

Just a reminder: Brits might hate Fibo but London FTSE 100 loves Fibo as I am the only one who understands her when she talks to me. No other Man listens to her. She is therefore never lonely when she whsipers to Fibo.

She is also tickled pink that I have studied her History and absolutely thrilled that I even suggested to Robert Prechter to splice UK data with that of dow Jones to have a continuous stream from the early year 1700s to current.

She loves me for this

I have 100% rights to this magnificent Lady. She is the boss and she chose me.

Trader333 can shoot all he wants, it won't change the fact that Lady FTSE loves me, not even in DEATH. In any event, Death no scare Big Joe. Neither does Loneliness.

In fact Trader333 made one of the most brilliant comments in this thread here that I have ever seen anywhere in stock market context - his comment is sooooo simple, yet so powerful. Stunning in its logic and right on the money.

see the part in red text below

"I suggest that you stop trying to predict the bottom of the market as you will invariably almost always get it wrong. The reality is that no one knows how long it will last after all these experts were not even able to predict it starting. So why would you think that any views on when it will end are of any value at all ?"

Get a load of my friend, Trader333 again and again putting out out magnificent stuff in his posts. He hates me with a passion and defo does not consider me a friend, but that don't stop me from liking this cat. He's a good boy. :) :) :) :)

The thread is here:

How difficult is it to call a top/bottom correctly? Corrections = easy but the bull-market top = much harder

MARKETS
This was the fastest 30% sell-off ever, exceeding the pace of declines during the Great Depression

Slam Dunk!!! They finally get it!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread title further success takes off on rocket ride as this is acknowledged in spades time and again but now they finally get it by watching THE SPEED as in Velocity as in Bernoulli's equation

Pt = Ps + Pd .................. where Pd = dynamic pressure which is a function of velocity squared x density. The static pressure is converted to dynamic and boom you get the start of a Depression. didn't know this is what happens in the MIND? Well, now you do.

It took the S&P 500 only 22 trading days to fall 30% from its record high reached on Feb. 19, making it the fastest drop of this magnitude in history, according to data from Bank of America Securities.
  • The second, third and fourth quickest 30% pullbacks all occurred during the Great Depression era in 1934, 1931 and 1929, respectively.

In an airfoil ection of the wing of an airplane, when air flies over the top and bottom of the airfoil section, the curvature is the key in the design as to the amount of Lift and Drag that will be generated by such a design. The key principle used her to our advantage is that

NATURE ABHORS A VACUUM

Therefore since a vacuum is not posible the air must travel faster on the upper surface to arrive at the same time as the air on the downside surface of the airfoil. Faster = higher velocity = higher dynamic pressure = less static pressure.

The resultant pressure is therfore UP = Lift.

Markets are no different.

:):):):):):):)
Fibo got is all nailed pretty good, baby

The Federal Reserve just pledged asset purchases with no limit to support markets

BEAR wants and demands more gasoline to be thrown on the fire to keep it raging and out of control. THEY will oblige. THEY always do. HISTORY guarantees it.

Fibo is one lonely mother. I speak Inglit but niemand understands me -

these cats have no clue as to what theya re up against. Or Who they are up against. HE be a full grown adult male BEAR in his prime unlike his cub who ran the 2008 crash. This is how we teach our young to hunt and kill for food. Its called practise. Year 2008 crash was therefore just practise for baby BEAR. Now the baby bear gets to watch how high the sky is when his Pappy takes over. This is what's called a Phd.

go back and see my recent trading 1H entry possibility on the US ................. her's update on SPX 1H, battling Fibo's trendline, could be an intrnal 4th so we go lower if true but then 5 wave get complete and we get the rally I expected? Fck knows, wait and see, but be prepared

1584987342935.png

Separate yourself from the HERD, go it alone, listen to your own inner voice - yeah Dow is down 600 but it was worse earlier, therefore there is defo some support sprinboard action going on. The key is, "will the coefficient of restitution kick in?" Only then do we get the sling shot north.

When things are negative bigtime, the CROWD gets stuck in one-sidedness and only sees the bad when the trend is down. The smart fella asks his inner self? "has everybody who can sell, sold already?" If they all have sold, who is left to sell? NO Fuel to continue to go down. Molly gots to reverse and fly north

But hey, this is all secondary and obvious b*llshit, we play it by the chart. All else is hocus-pocus.

America has taught fibo a really valuable lesson:

Fibo is just shocked and stunned that a country of such magntude has a populace so incredibly stupid as to let PARANOIA take over to such an extent that they are shutting down everything and wearing all sorts of masks and not talking to anyone ............ even if they survive the virus they will have killed and slaughtered the Economy of the United States and world. Terrible terrible .

P Y R R H I C VICTORY

I am ashamed to see such stupid behavior all around me almost uniformly and with very few exceptions.

Shocking to see a properous nation kill itself by killing small businesses at lightning speed.

My friends are dying worse deaths than body death.

Worst is that Donald Trump knows its bullshit but the people will not let him announce it to be so due to the level of Political correctness that has plagued America.

The scene is f***in mess.

BEAR i winning becasue of just one thing:

He knows that the PARANOIA is the suicide weapon that america cannot and willnot see!

He s using this to the hilt.

Donald should just come out and say, "fck you, everybody back to work, NOW!"

Brits ignore coronavirus advice — Boris Johnson threatens U.K. lockdown

Ignoring is the right thing to do. Good for the Brits. keep it up, its the abs. right thing to do. Fck the virus, to hell with Boris, just PC talking again! Wimp!

SPX

look for reversal bear rally at 2185. But must combine with trendline breakout

London boys, its far more remunerative to prepare for the FTE 100 rally than to vigilante Fibo. Fibo has been bushwhacked before when THEY thought he was alone. But it never has worked. Go for the training profits guys, leave Fibo alone

Even T2W's James Bond 0007 came after me and said, "Until the mindless trash from Fibo ceases I'm putting T2W on ignore!"
But James never did leave. Historians will note that James comment was made on Feb 11 = just one day before the current Top of the London FTSE 100. James Bond 0007 didn't have time to place T2W on Ignore. He died in the crash. All the others did too.

Best thing to do is make money trading not chasing Fibo to destroy him.

FTSE 100 rally preps

1584993717223.png

BEAR market psychology:

its only the early stages of the BEAR and already the psychology is pouring in to Fibo. Associates from the past and contacts have been stating to me that the "BEAR is providing clear evidence of who is or is not a friend of substance" - most appear to have cut their list of friends down by 95-98% due to failure to help, treason and/or etc.,

Sounds like my situation at T2W except that in my case its a staggering 100% no friends. Unlike my associates who were complaining however, I am proud of my stat - my standards are high. And so it remains at 100% for the entire duration at T2W. This will not change. Best part is I did not need a BEAR market to determine this. It came before the recent CRASH got underway.

From the BEAR market wisdom archives of Fibo - the learning in a BEAR market is a billion times greater than any Phd.

Back to work

:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.