Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fibo's forte, the Golden Ratio .............. nobody in the same league of Fibo, nobody

Everything measured thus far is a perfect example of the golden Ratio in Fibo's body exccept for the distance from top of head to the navel, it comes colse to 161.8% but not exact. Everything else including the phalanges is perfect. Its also in others I have no doubt wherther they know it or not. We were all made in God's image. Fibo is no exception but is one of the feew who understand the concept deeeeep.

The symphony of the Golden Ratio that Fibo uses on a daily basis brings him to his knees in wonderment and sheer poetry - pleasure

golden ratio hit 3 times during the rendition

The golden Ratio in England:

at 1:44 Brian cranks out an instantaneou jump to 161.8%. Masterpeice!! Bastards let him die, big fckup, sad, sad, sad.

Learn boys learn, learn now before its too late. Stupidity & Ignorance do not pay well. When you combine stupidity with ignorance and then put the whipped cream of PRIDE on it, then you have the massive irritation of FIBO

Fibo also knows that on the ground aside from charts and TA he gots to look at FA but what kind of FA? The FA that deals with the cracks in the concrete. Like the zillions of people jumping into the Gig economy (job losses), the massive job cuts all over the place, the 10k retain store closures, the fact that 40% Americans have 2 or more jobs as one alone cannot cover the bills. Homelessness skyrocketing as housing is difficult to afford ................. and more and more reasons .............. all part of the developing GREAT BEAR of epic proportions that this thread is all about.

Unemployment already above 20%. Real unemployment that is not the massaged 3.9% govt. figure.

View attachment 268202

see quote

>>>>> all part of the developing GREAT BEAR of epic proportions that this thread is all about. <<<<<<

>>>>>
Unemployment already above 20%. Real unemployment that is not the massaged 3.9% govt. figure. <<<<<

now dig this: the experts are only now catching up to what I already knew and called in Oct 2009. I had actually called this unemployment fiasco back in early 2018

Starbucks: Topping?

Weird stuff going on. Recent incidents plus now this one. Is this coming straight to Fibo from deep within the HERD brain? It could be ........................

Fibonacci for the Duke of London, Sam .......................

see the grey monthly wave that I am extrapolating for the grid? Observe that there was no hit yet at 161.8% etc., but we are at 423.6%. Take the money and run, run, run, run, run. SELL SELL SELLL

Want more, Sam?

Not enough data to the left of the screen but fibo can easily imagine that the 2 monthly waves are near equal, so he takes the grid and then moves it to the 2008 low.. Approx. 100% hit i.e. wave equality.

Time to bugger off. Combine this with the negative stories surfacing and ..................

Some big atomic pile driver is going to drop on Starbucks head soon. When this happens the Media is going to be abuzz with "look how the News caused Starbucks to drop like a stone"

No baby, it was PRICE foretold sh*t was coming down bigtime. Then the useless Media loaded to the hilt with teleprompter readers with IQ no greater than 80 and dressed in fine clothes talk crap on the TV and impress the masses.

Welcome to Planet Earth! LaLaLand. And they say we are the only Life in the entire Universe, hahahahahahaha. We're f*ckd

View attachment 264646

SLAM DUNK! :) Fibo nails another big boy while analysts said to continue buying, :ROFLMAO:

see quote on July 8 just days before Starbucks topped.

SLAM DUNK2! on the Media
>>>>>
Some big atomic pile driver is going to drop on Starbucks head soon. When this happens the Media is going to be abuzz with "look how the News caused Starbucks to drop like a stone" <<<<<

I nailed this mother real good. This was a 5-star performance

Starbucks has been fleecing everyone for years. Yuppies paying to be seen. I make better cofffee at home, way better.

Now they are f***ed. From $100 top

Wave 3 down underway. It just finished a rally up

Next station for cheese sandwich and espresso is $45 $39 $20 $3

Bankruptcy inevitable

Starbucks analysts' concensus = overweight

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Their salary is 300k and they do do this type of work? Froy-tening!!! :):):)

Imagine the fights and trouble I'd be in if I worked for a corporation of such clowns as an analyst. I'd be dead in a week. Reports to management would be flying left and right.

For historians .....................

Hurry hurry hurry guys you gots to see this marvel

Australia's EWA ................. used within a timing indicator for SE Asia along with Nikkei, Shanghai and Korea/Singapore

Revel in this dream of subdivision of a Wave 3. When Wave 3 does a clear subdivision it indicates sheer brute power ...........

monthly gives the overall view

1584943056904.png

Aussies was lafffing at Champ so hard. Look at 'em now, dying a thousand deaths while Champ soars

Never underestimate a champion. One does not become a world reserve currency for no reason. Champ has reserves of power that ain't never been tapped. When he opens full throttle it will be a sight to behold.

Go champ go, make my decade, my century.

As I watch Champ and recall my advice to the retirees in Thigh_land ................. don't abandon Champ now, the darkest hour is just before dawn. Then the turn came. Every American had his day in the sun.

And now its happening again specifically against the Thailand Baht .... look at that hard on :):)

USD-THB

1584944975255.png

Dummies will say that TA does not work for obscure currencies like the Thai Baht. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: But notice how nicely USD-THB bounced off the 200-day - obvious obvious obvious, he knows its there and what it represents.

1584945439492.png

The stellar force with which champ is skyrocketing is changing the 200-day ema into a goddamn trampolene like I ain't never seen before. The curve of the 200 is steepening like Iain't even seen before in any instrument.

Its too much guys, way too much for me, this kind of excitement and profits is just obscene. :) :)

When the Yen was kicking ass years ago, I asked the Siam commercial Bank to bring in box loads of high denomination Yen for me to buy cash. It took 4 days and the boxes came in. :):):):):):) I stuck 'em in the basement just for fkck sake :):):):) No safety depost box for me, don't trust 'em

Saturday nite ....... March 21, 2020 markets obviously closed but Next rally preparation is OPEN :)

SPX .............. low must hold for the count to be valid. Both tendlines are valid breakouts when/if

View attachment 276510

For Monday, on all 4 Indexes, Dow, SPX, Trans, Nas, remember the trendlines shown. Futures are all over theplace but mostly negative, don't know what will go down thru' the nite so its best to play it very close to the chest. If there is no breakout Long, fck it, the stance remains Short.

Keep thisin mind and keep eye open.

I'm tired, Man, off to crash out

Monday morning, March 23, 2020
No trendline breakout YET. So no entry Long. stance remains short, Stop on hill or TL on 1H Nasdaq

CALL on INDIA

Stock Market is on the verge of completing a massive 5-wave move from the 1970s up. The ramifications are huge. Market shot up 1500 points when PM won again. all that will be reversed and more. When 5 monthly timeframe waves are complete, all Hell breaks loose.

State Bank will offer gringos 8-22% return on USD deposits. And all the while the local currency, the rupee will be continuing its crash against the dollar (this is a long-term view) - Dollar/Rupee correction has brought Rupee to 68 from 75. When the dominant trend reasserts itself, this will head to 80-100.

Goa will be incredibly cheap for gringos who are thesssselves broke stateside and want to escape.

Modi will pull some more heavy stuff like he did in 2016 ......................

good news is that The Ideal Cafe in flora Fountain will still be serving Custard Pudding regardless the Economy.

Don't let this staggeringly good CALL on India fool anybody. Truth is it was one small Top early, so I was wrong by one top. Still excellent but not good enough for Big Joe.

Some other admissions about India: it was hard, way too hard for me to get a real grip on wtf was going on. Then Ihad a breakthru' in technological prowess and it became a whole lot easier.

Therefore from now on I have moved the S&P BSE Sensex (Bombay Stock Exchange), the oldest stock exchange apparently (as yet unverified by Big Joe) to the forefront when it comes to examining my skill level as it it even harder than the Dow JOnes.

Both will succumb to Big Joe sooner than later.

That be the story.

So I am reluctant to take a Slam Dunk here

But look at her today.

1584976419495.png

Status
Not open for further replies.