Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

At 1:30 ................ nothing like this has ever happened

At 1:50 .............. future generations will come back and look at this BEAR.

What's missing in the video is that future generations will come to THIS THREAD for a near day to day CALL of the BEAR Market from its inception January 26, 2018 to today. They will be quizzical as to the 6 lengthy absenses and will assume I needed a vacation or holiday and it would be partially true - the truth they will find out for sure is that I was banned. :):):):)

search for these concepts and thought sequence in this thread ............ that everything will go down and crash, there will be no place to hide, stocks, bond, gold, bitcoin ...................... all down no place to hide ..................... except for CASH and the best-est CASH of all, the US Dollar.

It really is a beatiful thing, guys, nobody here will appreciate it, but I know that outside of here there are many who will - imagine a confusion so large so great so all encompassing wherein there is no place to hide from the bombs as they rain in and kill kill kill - and then boom, the escape route that was foreseen by Big Joe turns out to be absolutely spot on (CASH, US Dollar)

Bloody Hell, this s too much for even Big Joe at this momentous period in History. Future generations will be discussing all this at length as it has never happened before and makes the Tulip Mania and all other Manias look like child's play.

Pride in work ethic? You better believe it. Big Joe has pride that runs deeeeeep. A perfectionist. The day will come when I can nail down the Dow Jones to aperfect target perfect to the decimal place instead of being 30-120 points off as I am now. It will be perfect!

This is where Big Joe shines even more, like a STAR :) :)

THEY all chicken out when it comes to stating what WILL HAPPEN in the longer-term ......................

see at 9:06

He says, "we don't know, we don't have any answer, nobody knows, nobody can know!!!!!!!"

Wrong! Big Joe knows exactly where we are going after the rally. The rally will take us up to a retracement of the drop of 50% - 61.8% - 78.6%. Highest probability to 78.6% & 61.8%. Then the crash resumes n a super powerful wave called Wave 3 down. DEATH will come furiously and swiftly. Aftetr the first subwave of this Wave 3 there might be some cats around who keep saying, "by the dip" ................... of course they will all die but the point I am making for historians is that when the 3rd subwave of Wave 3 begins down, there will be utter silence from that point on about the subject of "buying the dip" .... i.e. the dipsters will be annihilated for good and the term will cease in usage for at least 30 years thereafter.

That point is known in Wave Jargon as "THE MOMENT = POINT OF RECOGNITION ................ that we're f*****d.

Sobering? You better believe it! The 3rd of Wave 3 is no slouch. Its is the point of reckoning. Its where judgement is dished out by BEAR. Its relentless and merciless.

Other than the few sell and hold shorties (all smart guys) Big Joe is the only one who will know when the 3rd of 3 begins so can save powder and leverage for specifically that moment for the greatest return EVER - so fast its as if Alien technology is at hand

..... as in .... punch the vibrational frequency of the location one wants to be in and boom you're there, there is no traversing distance

Dig it, baby :):)

2008 crash: Market lost 56% loss in 517 days

2020 crash: Market lost 20% in 21 days

Like I said before many times, the 2008 CRASH was handled by a BEAR cub. The CRASH of 2018 called on Jan 26th, 2018 by yours truly, saw majority of the world markets make a TOP on that day or near to that day but the US markets and India did their Tops in 2020 - is being handled and run by his Pappy, a full grown adult male in his prime.

Fasten seatbelts, hide and watch, its going to get a whole lot meaner

Revisiting basic-basic = bosom of Dow JOnes = simplicity so simple that almost nobody gets it. But the author of the BIBLE of TA gets it. He gets it real good. Heck, he studied under Edwards and Magee, the orignal authors of TECHNICAL OF STOCK TRENDS. On the Daily timeframe he gets it 100% and is damn good at it. But his greatest shortcoming is he does not have a feel for the longer timeframes - monthly.

He failed at the 2008 starting crash by ignoring exactly this basic-basic. Then he screwed up at the bottom too.

What basic-basic you ask? Its the basic-basic of a Kid with a ruler and pencil

And the author is screwing up left and right NOW with the crash of 2020

Posted by yours truly sooooo many times at T2W ............... pay dearly when you ignore a monthly trendline break on log scale

1584770273608.png

How many times have I indicated, "break that monthly line and all Hell breaks loose!? :):)

Done! And now Hell has come to breakfast!

And all it was is just a line. dig this, just a line. But guaranteed nobody HERE will get it. Nobody!

1584770516697.png

So, why does a simple line work so well?

Becasue the collective social mood of the Herd can be measured quite nicely on a logarithmic scale line or lines

Fibo referes to the collective social mood as the footprint of the Herd.

What else can be seen about the HERD collective thought or social mood in Technical analysis that fundamental A totally lacks?

Its .... COMPLACENCY and FEAR = 2 opposites .................... where can these be seen quite nicely? Why of course on VIX

as the Dow was going to the Moon Vix hit 8.56, a level of complacency that bellowed, "I have no fear, the markets are going to the moon forever, there will not be any coorrections no more, its a whole new era"

Compare that to just last week's Vix = 80 = not just FEAR but TERROR :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Everywhere I go during this corona shutdown, I'm on the verge of laffing my ass off but try to restrain myself so people don't get offended and hit the "report" button

For historians

Fibo the 12-yr old kid, soooooo immature takes on the London boys and knocks 'em all out with just ruler and pencil applied to the London FTSE 100.

First some basics: Remember the 1987 crash talk? The reason it was so significant was becasue of the level of FEAR = TERROR. So what I did for the Footsie line is to take this as a starting point and then conncect the 2009 BEAR market low = a level worse than TERROR in that it is a total "give up" = DEAD = worse than FEAR or TERROR - it is actual death and there is nothing worse. Connect the two points chosen thusly and extend to get a line of o mellifluous that it goes stright thru' the auricles and ventricles of the footsie 100. Its that reliable, its that solid.

Now extend that line and what do you see?

Why of course London Footsie has found support there now. If they come out now and say over the weekend that corona virus is handled or reducing you can lafff in their faces and tell 'em, "no baby, London is on the FEAR/DEATH support shelf"

1584773249291.png

For historians

London drawn like a magnet to Fibo's targets

1515 (
zone of previous 4th wave of lesser degree)

766 (
Trendline of epic importance)

446 (yellow axis of the pattern) ................ as a safety net. Such a pattern can halt a freight train traveling at 100 m.p.h.

1584774162305.png

If we do have the rally as of today as the Dow is up big, or if not now, then sooner than later, this is what the rally will look lke regardless where it begins. BEAR cannot upset this cart. It is cast in stone by WAVES MECHANICS. The yellow rectangle is the target box for the rally. When the rally completes it will mark Wave 2 circled. Then the next wave will be wave 3 circled DOWN aka THE DESTROYER

View attachment 276029

SAT, March 21st, 2020

Be prepared for a Dow Jones and worldwide stunning rally to yellow target box.

Behold Jim Rickards. It does not matter who the expert is, ditto for Peter Schiff and thousands of others all GOLD bugs. ALL in line with the Central Banks laoding up on Gold like there's no tomorrow.

It appears that only Fibo is not loading up and is in TRADING mode not accumulation mode. trade/trade/trade only. Fibo is also the only other person calling for Gold $700 instead of the Moon.

Thus far they are all wrong but hey thenite is still young and they can still beat me.

Not a single one of them understand WAVES. Not one. they just cannot compete with Fibo. Not a chance. CIA, FBI, it don't matter the credentials - Fibo can nail 'em all

Gold: SELL SELLL SELL since the recent top. Do not hoard. this is a DEFLATION - Gold is going to get raped.

Chew on this for a bit. Let it cook in the desert for a while. Its a RATIO calculation

USD/XAU Index monthly

Is that an A-B-C ???? Good possibility it is becasue the C-wave is a 5-er. If this is the case then Dollar versus Gold has delivered a solid wave 1 up and then a wave 2 down and therefore should be in Wave 3 up now.

We also have the monthly 200-ema giving it the coefficient of restitution bounce.

Some more thought-ing required as this is a very critical time ........................

therefore ongoing

1584781745021.png

BEAR/Corona has created a big problem for Fibo. Nobody wants to play no more, they are all so serious and bothered and terrified. Calls to some cats to go out knock down beers in the Latin district falls on deaf ears - terrified ears. Nobody to play with Fibo.

Bloody disaster!!! :)

Drove around looking for folks I could pull a prank on but there is almost nobody out there and they got the windows rolled up and won't even look sideways.

A prank like this one pulled way back would make my Corona week nowadays especially given the level of fear already around in the air

Driving down a modestly busy road in LA I pulled up alongside a Big Cadillac that had its windows down and so did I.
In the Caddy were 2 big black ladies in the front seats, i.e. the driver and passenger. I was alone in my car and in a particularly playful and mischievous mood. It was a long traffic light at La Cienega blvd., a major intersection. The 2 black ladies were obviously some type of super religious bible toting Jesus fanatics, not Muslim, they were plain American Black ladies and they were so damned serious - like T2W cats. they were looking straight ahead and no smile, no nothing, did not even turn their heads to look at me.

So I leaned towards 'em and in my most devilish demeanor, said, "you ladies want to come to my place for some heavy drinkin and partyin?

They both turned in a jiffy to look at me and within a split second the one closest said to the other, "hit it Mary, its the Devil hisself!"

They rammed thru' the red light and almost hit 3 or 4 cars and didn't even stop at the next light, so scared out of their wits they were.

Closed out AXP

American Express Trade closed out. The lowest profit on a trade - disgusting. I must have left home without the card, hence the poor return. :)

My worst trade EVER? When you consider the time factor and the low profits together, this son of a gun stinks! It really pissed me off that I missed by one top. Now I've gone and screwed it up even more by not being SHORT this son of a b*tch rogue company loaded to the hilt with shenanigans. They will need a bailout anyway ............... sent email to the White HOUse, nobody might read it but I did my part, do not bail thees bums out, let 'em rot.

I should have known = standard excuse = shoulda-woulda-coulda :):):):) but BEAR is doing to them now what I wanted to do in the Short and he is doing a far better job than I ever could.

I salute you, BEAR. Stick it to 'em. These mothers have tortured small business owners for decade

1584826674642.png

From way earlier, months ago in this very same thread is the proof that gurus from Goldman Sachs don't know doodly and will kill you if you listen to their crap ........................ behold the sh*t they were saying jut before the crash of 2008 began and while we were into the crash theykept saying how small the problem was and generally that the problem was solved.

The whole bloody world came to its knees financially. Harvard MBAs = kiss my ass. I would not pay five bucks to send any kid if Ihad one, to any such stupid school of learning. Far better to teach 'em Herd psychology, TA and FA .... AT HOME = home schooling and then turn 'em loose on the financial markets. They say money in the pockets cures 99% of a fella's problems. Yep. But onece you get there, a whole new vista of problems unrelated to money open up and knock you on your ass. that's just th way it is. Money ain't no biggie, its only a biggie for those who don't got it

1584827812517.png

Saturday nite ....... March 21, 2020 markets obviously closed but Next rally preparation is OPEN :)

Dow JOnes Transports support my thinking prepare for US and worldwide rally: waves 1 and 2 shown. Low MUST hold for a rally expectation ............ Trendline breakout will be the rocket north .................... wait and see

1584851863410.png

Saturday nite ....... March 21, 2020 markets obviously closed but Next rally preparation is OPEN :)

Dow JOnes low must hold firm for the count to be valid. Already have a trendline breakout

1584852065044.png

SPX .............. low must hold for the count to be valid. Both tendlines are valid breakouts when/if

1584852627313.png

Nasdaq 1H

the tight trendlines on the right bottom is a 5-min TF parallel channel for Wave c to complete wave B. Looks squishy on 1H as shown but on 5-min. looks great and viable. This A-B wavecount must hold for any rally to be valid. Now here's the thing: even if the low is taken out and then the rally begins, in this case its OK becasue its an A-B-C so an expanded flat would be the thing ..................

Wait and see ....................

1584853645761.png

Key note to remember: The HERD is defo not expecting any rally, neither are the HERD of experts (yeah, they are a HERD too)

The level of paranoia is so intense that the HERD and even the Herd members on the outer fringes of the Herd who have some small tiny % of individuality, will not dream there can be any sort of rally here. They are sure DEATH is inevitable.

Fibo is going against this collective thought - as usual. Can I be wrong? Do birds fly? But I gots to take the chance, I love-s the risk, its a gusher for me - lose? = price of tuition. STOPs will be tight if opens without gaps

target for SPX rally? Let's see if this works first, then we have plenty of time to target the rally top.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.